NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

TRO - if you can't understand this level of complexity in code then you really shouldn't even be giving them away for free. FYI:

if the current period close is less than the Open and this is not the first bar and a position has not been take and the close price is less than a price level and the open is higher than a price level then...

I'm out now. If anyone does find a bug in the EA (unlikely) and is interested in running it then I will happily fix it if you PM me. Apart from that this has degenerated too far to be of any further interest for me.

I understand MY code.

I don't understand yours.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

2qjvofa.gif

YOU DO NOT NEED THESE INDICATORS!!

For those interested in the REVERSAL TRADE.

You can look at the 24 Hour Range Stats and see what happens after 3 or more like colored candles.

See those 5 GREEN H1 bars in a row? Look at the indicator and see the Open - Low values starting with bar 4 (1400). Those are the reversal pips. Currently(1900) there were 9 pips (High - Open) reversal pips.

If you are NOT color blind and can count to 3, then there's plenty of pips waiting to be taken.

My Last Reply To You !!!

LOL just buzz off Mr Warren FOREX lol I really don't talk with clowns like you.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ng-clown-has-hit-these-shores.html#post581498

You can take your PDF and shove it up your behind buddy !

Go and play with some other net losers who need to make a pathetic living as introducing brokers.

Only losers like you would come up with winning trades in a row as relevant to anything at all.

With NO RESPECT to you it is clear to me that you are to be kind a MORON !

Perhaps you might like to look in the Mirror ?

On closing a Life Lesson for YOU and others !

When You Say Something To another person that you do NOT know and lower yourself by what you say in the style that you use, then ALL you show is NO CLASS and exactly who you are.

Have A great day !

Great Trading !

Bruce

tro, you have a good point about bais and yes some traders do carry baggage, i was one of them but have freed myself which was mentally tough going. Newbies have a great advantage as they have no baggage or bias and infact if they get educated properly they can become great traders without the drama's ive gone through to get to where i am. But i said proper education and i feel you are not providing that. You may be an excellent programmer but to me you are no trader.

Also did you guys know that TRO loves the fact these threads go on and on, its all better for him and for his traffic and comms. I will be leaving now and suggest anyone else who dis-approves of what TRO, the man, the business stands for then do the same

By all means, please provide us with proper education.

5yupmr.gif

According to the stats, if this hour stays RED the next hour's reversal trade should be a slam dunk.

Here is a losing trade taken by the system, as promised. I've shown it on a 1 minute chart, it shows the price action more clearly than a 1 hour chart. Hope this is OK. The currency pair is USDJPY.

Untitled.jpg

Is there a way to get Metatrader to flag up the trades taken on the graph? If so can you tell me how- it would be easier to post. thanks.

Here is a losing trade taken by the system, as promised. I've shown it on a 1 minute chart, it shows the price action more clearly than a 1 hour chart. Hope this is OK. The currency pair is USDJPY.

View attachment 43856

We are trading the EURUSD for the purpose of the challenge, UKtradergirl. Perhaps, you forgot.

Also, I have been posting M1 charts with H1 background since SOME PEOPLE need that to SEE price action. Perhaps you forgot that, too.

My USDJPY post was for a REVERSAL trade. Perhaps you didn't see that.

Last edited:
For pity's sake when is this thread going to be put out of its misery?

We are trading the EURUSD for the purpose of the challenge, UKtradergirl. Perhaps, you forgot.

Also, I have been posting M1 charts with H1 background since SOME PEOPLE need that to SEE price action. Perhaps you forgot that, too.

My USDJPY post was for a REVERSAL trade. Perhaps you didn't see that.

I posted a losing trade taken by the system. Sorry it wasn't the right one. I'll go away and find a EURUSD one as you request.

Sorry i don't have any fancy indicators to add to my charts- they are just price action alone. I could draw a line for the start and end of the hour if that would make it easier to read? Eyeballing the chart above you can see though that the price action was moving downwards during the hour at the point the trade was entered, hence a short. If all we need is price action alone- can't we just use that on the charts?

I posted a losing trade taken by the system. Sorry it wasn't the right one. I'll go away and find a EURUSD one as you request.

Sorry i don't have any fancy indicators to add to my charts- they are just price action alone. I could draw a line for the start and end of the hour if that would make it easier to read? Eyeballing the chart above you can see though that the price action was moving downwards during the hour at the point the trade was entered, hence a short. If all we need is price action alone- can't we just use that on the charts?

I posted the custom candle indicator and the line plot indicator for FREE so all could participate.

So, UKtradergirl I guess it's OK for you to CHERRY PICK LOSING TRADES, but it's NOT OK for me to do the same for winning trades.

Very bizarre rules you live by.

:LOL: it's a setup.

I chose the last losing trade the system produced on that currency pair. I could have chosen any one. Pick a day, pick a currency pair-- whatever you like. A losing trade is a losing trade, whether there is indicators overlaid or not- it is clear to see. If you like i could post some of my own personal losing trades- everyone has them. I'm not ashamed. Why is it such a big deal that your own trading has losers?

:LOL: it's a setup.

I chose the last losing trade the system produced on that currency pair. I could have chosen any one. Pick a day, pick a currency pair-- whatever you like. A losing trade is a losing trade, whether there is indicators overlaid or not- it is clear to see. If you like i could post some of my own personal losing trades- everyone has them. I'm not ashamed. Why is it such a big deal that your own trading has losers?

Big deal? What are you on about?

The challenge pair was the EURUSD. So why are you posting the USDJPY?

Winners and losers, without them there wouldn't be trading, now would there?

The "last losing" trade... how many winners did you have to skip over to find it?

Big deal? What are you on about?

The challenge pair was the EURUSD. So why are you posting the USDJPY?

Winners and losers, without them there wouldn't be trading, now would there?

The "last losing" trade... how many winners did you have to skip over to find it?

Actually, none. The last two trades were both losers.
There were a few winners in a row before that though.