All seminar files now on Rapidshare (except Feb)

pedro01

24th January, 2008
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

9th July, 2008

22nd August, 2008

26th September, 20008

30th September, 2008

Thanks to those that recorded the seminars. These are not my recordings, I just put them in one place for the members to download as you have to trawl a number of threads to find them.

Note :
You can download these for free, you do not need to join Rapidshare. You just cannot download more than 1 file simultaneously if you are a non member.

The files are all compressed - use winrar or other free tools to uncompress.

From hereon in, I will also try to record the seminars and upload them to this thread.

That's correct, June 13th wasn't recorded.

From what I gather, it covered stock selection & fundamental analysis as well as delving into a swing trading method.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...ve-intra-day-trading-grey1-second-leg-12.html Is where the apres session discussion starts.

Hi Paul,

This is how i understand it but i may well be incorrect,

1. TA/FA swing trading strategy - Produce strong & weak portfolio based on FA criteria (as shown in posted images). Load portfolios into Radar Screen with Iraj's 'MACCI-Daily ' indicator. When the daily & weekly $INDU is overbought and turning down short the stocks in the weak portfolio that show 'Down' & 'SELL' in the 'MACCI-Daily' indicator and diversify across sectors. Exit the portfolio when daily or weekly $INDU MACCI is oversold. Reverse for strong portfolio.

2. Iraj N Minute Change day trading strategy - Produce list of stocks based on certain characteristics (Min $ Value, Min ATR etc etc) and use these with this strategy.

Kind regards

TMM

TMM

I would concur with you on this. Iraj was presenting FINVIZ primarily as a tool to find suitable candidates for swing trading, rather than being fed a list of weak and strong stocks by him. It was also offered as a simpler solution than getting heavily involved in fundamental analysis using for example CAPM. The idea was to run FINVIZ daily for a period to build up strong/weak lists.

For daytrading he said that it was not necessary to keep changing the basket of stocks you are looking at. They needed an appropriate level of volatility, volume and price for intraday, but otherwise you could use pretty well the same 15-20, such as the ones he gave us on the two seminars.

Of course FINVIZ could be used for this purpose to change this basket from time to time. So Paul, I would say that the strategy presented at the earlier seminar was pretty much the same for intraday, except (to me) we seemed to look at more intraday timeframes than before

Charlton

With the above, plus the attached files, you should have all you need.

Cheers

Pete

Attachments

• IRAJ MACCI.ELA
    6.5 KB · Views: 38
  • longs fa.JPG
    longs fa.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 69
  • short fa.JPG
    short fa.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Trades.JPG
    Trades.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 60
  • GlobalVariable.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 34
I'm having problems opening the files once I have downloaded them - it's not the file type that's the problem, I keep getting a prompt to insert the file into drive C: !! has anyone else tried the downloads?

BTW I'm running Vista

I'm having problems opening the files once I have downloaded them - it's not the file type that's the problem, I keep getting a prompt to insert the file into drive C: !! has anyone else tried the downloads?

BTW I'm running Vista

Sorry - problem solved - it was the decompress tool I was using after all.:eek:

That's correct, June 13th wasn't recorded.

From what I gather, it covered stock selection & fundamental analysis as well as delving into a swing trading method.

With the above, plus the attached files, you should have all you need.

Cheers

Pete
Pete

For what it's worth here are the notes I took during the June 13th seminar - not neat because they were done in real time at the same time as trading and listening, but they cover the salient points.

Charlton

Attachments

• Iraj 13th june seminar.doc
    533.5 KB · Views: 74
Pete

For what it's worth here are the notes I took during the June 13th seminar - not neat because they were done in real time at the same time as trading and listening, but they cover the salient points.

Charlton

Actually, they are pretty good notes. Quite a few interesting things in there.

Many thanks Charlton ! (y)

Last edited:
thanks pedro01, new member here, and im sure I and other newbies to the group will thank you for putting this collection together, for us to get up to speed, and u too charlton! and of course the members that recorded them

Last edited: