NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Agreed, but they generate traffic so its not really in the sites interest to act in a responsible way. To the credit of most trading sites out there, the activities of this particular bunch of vendors has been curtailed long ago.

Yes its no coincidence is it!!

They bring pantomime and drama......

Last edited:
If my average win is 2.5 times my average loss. I only need to be right 30% of the time to be in profit.

I've been out all morning again (busy week!). I just came back to read these posts and find them absolutely hilarious.

What an earth Warren is going on about i have no idea. Seems to be on a different planet entirely and whatever his strategy is, good or bad, it isn't of any relevance to TRO's methods- apart from showing us the kind of people he associates with.

I especially like the reference to posting here exposing frauds as being similar to picking up litter- can't find the post now to quote it- but good one! TRO has asked me 'Why?' i'm here a lot of times and this very adequately explains it.

Even when presented with some cold hard facts in the form of an EA, TRO and his buddies cannot accept it. Even with a huge margin of error allowed for in the EA, no matter what angle you look at it, it's still a loss.

The only comeback TRO and his gang seem to have is that they like to state that the people commenting are not profitable traders. I don't think it matters whether a trader is profitable or not- TRO is the one who is putting his methods out there and hence the one that needs to prove himself. I could say that i am successful and earn a full time income from trading but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway- i don't really care- after all i'm the one looking at my bank statements each month and has to live with the contents of them. Like i said- it's not me or anyone else here that has to prove ourselves- losers and winners alike can add to the discussion.

I note there is no one on here that has bought and is using his ebook. If there are i'd be very amused to hear their comments. There are a few interesting ones floating around the internet if anyone cares to search.

Reactions: BSD
Old Pueblo still the same.

What strats do you use?

Proprietary stuff, hard to explain and a lot to it. I do use the modified Semafor indicator from your Motherlode to help with entry timing. It works OK, another tool in the belt.

I am curious, What are the base calculations for the 1,2, and 3 indicators in he semafor? I'm not up on MT4 language, I code in Excel. I was hoping to try to recreate it in my 'system'.

B

I'm gonna give this a try. 3 consecutive H1 candles, watch for a reversal, limit positions at trigger lines <00, 25, 50, 75>, TP 6 pips. Since you mentioned of a dramatically increased probability of momentum taking charge if 7+ directional pips are registered, I'll probably use the 80/20 rule and hold a 20% residual at risk for the potential windfall.

Just to be sure: trading is on the M5 right? Cos I'm a lousy scalper with an incredibly poor track record using anything less than 5 minute bars. I usually do 5-15 minutes (using the M15 as an intermediate directional guide) and concurrently getting feedback from H1,3 and Daily charts.

What I'm doing ATM: shorting USDJPY and then shorting EURUSD to an equivalent extent using whatever correlation there is between the cross pairs to hedge against adverse movements (not really a cross since USD != EUR, but anyway...). This is also a low pippage strategy which requires high volume to generate sizable income. I on the other hand am happy enough with crumbs as long as I still get to keep the loaf. What's your take on synthetic spot hedging?

Oh, and I hope you do realize that if this doesn't pan out, I'll be out bustin' skulls (your's most likely). :LOL:

Seriously though, thanks for the freebie heads up.

You have really got things confused.

You need to READ CAREFULLY.

You trade on the H1.

The 00, 25, 50 and 75 HORIZONTAL LINES and the REVERSAL are NOT part of the same method. Though you can use them together.

Learn to grab 5 pips quick.

Once you can do this repeatedly, then you can go for more. You can exit part of your position at 5 - 10 pips and let the rest ride, using a break even stop or a trailing stop.

TRO is having a laugh on these threads of his. He is posting screenshots of supposed winning trades & indicators that he knows no one understands, and he seems very reluctant to explain, all these numbers, different pairs, different timeframes, different colours, three in a row, 5 in a row, entry lines, price action hidden in too big a timeframe candle, numerical dials and displays that need to be viewed in realtime and do not have any history as with a traditional indicator like RSI............what a bloody mess!

TRO mate :)
I and others on this thread may be completely wrong, you may be a sterling fella, with everyones best interests at heart, and with the sole aim of freely helping novice traders progress. 99 pages into this thread however, and none of the shortfalls of you method that have been continually highlighted, have been properly addresses or overcome :!::!::!:

However, if this is the case, and your sole aim is to help newbies become profitable, all from the goodness of your heart and soul -
1) I apologise for misinterpreting your intentions.
2) i would suggest that you change, improve, make clearer your method of presentation.
Tone down the gimmicky word usage.
Don't just post M1 screenshots like we all asked for on the extra-ordinary days that suit your message - i.e. when price went up 300 pips in a straight line in 1 hour - of course your method worked well in such conditions - any method would!!! etc. etc.
3) Go and look at the quieter, subtler threads started by other T2W members where the intention has been to freely share knowledge in a gimmick free and humble way, and you SHOULD see what i mean.

Your methods seem very much based on your "the statistics". This may be a good thing. However, it may also be a bad thing because -
1) Only you have them, we do not even know if they really exist. Whe have to trust your word that they do, and what you tell us about the statistics is actually true.
2) Statistics and numerical rader type displays do not present themselves well in charts or screenshots of charts. Due to the fact that we can only see the moment, and not any history.
3) I beleive you said in you paltalk room, many months back, again if memory serves me correctly, that the statisitics that you and Mikeal Kreslik compiled are too valuble a resource to share/give away for free, buut you were thinking about releasing them on a subscription basis.........

All the best, friend.
:)(y):love::clover:

It's simple.... the title NEVER LOSE AGAIN may attract people, HOWEVER, if there was NOTHING OF VALUE INSIDE then readers would not return!!

Ah...the IGNORE feature...that should clear up some of the "litter" around here :cheesy:

Proprietary stuff, hard to explain and a lot to it. I do use the modified Semafor indicator from your Motherlode to help with entry timing. It works OK, another tool in the belt.

I am curious, What are the base calculations for the 1,2, and 3 indicators in he semafor? I'm not up on MT4 language, I code in Excel. I was hoping to try to recreate it in my 'system'.

B

It's not my indicator, I just modified it.

The 3 Level ZZ Semafor uses the min/max swing points for the number of periods you enter in the inputs (defaults are 5, 13 and 34). People say it "repaints". But so does the low and high of the day each time a new low or a new high is made. Funny no one calls that "repainting".

With Respect To You As A Person !

For ALL to read but directed to you especially. You either are real or a coward. How dare you JUDGE me just because you do. I CHALLENGE you to find out the TRUTH.

Just post your email address here and I will send you the REAL PDF file of the 1502 REAL FX trades showing the FIRST 673 ALL being WINS !

Pretty Simple Huh ?

However ANYONE that discredits others to feel superior or make statements without facts is a FOOL ! Let me change that a bit ! Not a Fool but His/Her behaviour is FOOLISH !

I dare you. I ask only one thing if you or ANYONE gives me their email address so I can PROVE 100% that I told the TRUTH PERIOD !

Any FAIR minded person here would agree. PUT UP JUST SHUT UP !

Do You Want The TRUTH or do you ENJOY causing harm to people by EVIL Gossip and false allegations ?

I am NOT SELLING anything HERE is that Clear. I am a professional FX trader period. Everything I state can be verified. You should be ashamed of yourself as a human being.

You can ONLY judge yourself ! Honestly how much money have you earned trading Forex in the last year ? I doubt much but I could be wrong. There is NOTHING wrong with being an IB.

I used to charge clients 35% performance fee when I was not an IB but now I only charge 20% so everyone wins. I always disclose that to my clients.

PLEASE do not reply with your EGO but as a person that accepts fairness as the right way to behave.

I have paid my dues in this world and my life stands on it's own merits.

No person likes to be called a FOOL and a LIAR especially if it is not TRUE !

With Respect why not FIND out the TRUTH ?

Bruce

UKtradergirl !!

I've been out all morning again (busy week!). I just came back to read these posts and find them absolutely hilarious.

What an earth Warren is going on about i have no idea. Seems to be on a different planet entirely and whatever his strategy is, good or bad, it isn't of any relevance to TRO's methods- apart from showing us the kind of people he associates with.

I especially like the reference to posting here exposing frauds as being similar to picking up litter- can't find the post now to quote it- but good one! TRO has asked me 'Why?' i'm here a lot of times and this very adequately explains it.

Even when presented with some cold hard facts in the form of an EA, TRO and his buddies cannot accept it. Even with a huge margin of error allowed for in the EA, no matter what angle you look at it, it's still a loss.

The only comeback TRO and his gang seem to have is that they like to state that the people commenting are not profitable traders. I don't think it matters whether a trader is profitable or not- TRO is the one who is putting his methods out there and hence the one that needs to prove himself. I could say that i am successful and earn a full time income from trading but you probably wouldn't believe me anyway- i don't really care- after all i'm the one looking at my bank statements each month and has to live with the contents of them. Like i said- it's not me or anyone else here that has to prove ourselves- losers and winners alike can add to the discussion.

I note there is no one on here that has bought and is using his ebook. If there are i'd be very amused to hear their comments. There are a few interesting ones floating around the internet if anyone cares to search.

With regard to these comments !

All I said was that I know Avery personally and I think his method is helpful. I am not endorsing it since I do not have the technical skills to say it really works. I am a winning fundamental FX trader and I use technicals for entry and exit.

Why is it necessary to discuss something by insults and putdowns ?

From reading some of your posts I see you are intelligent and you have a way of speaking that to me seems counter productive to a harmonious discussion even if there is no agreement. Sometimes someone can be too clever but lack in common sense or lack in speaking in a civil way.

The TRUTH is the TRUTH. You can shoot the messenger but that does not change the TRUTH !

Tro or Avery is who he is. You decide whi that is PERIOD. Just deal with ME or not as ME not as an associate that you put into the same category !

That is Common Sense and the RIGHT way to behave.

Good Trading and if you reply please reply without malice or ill intent.

I mean you no harm. I just STAND my GROUND

Bruce

tro, you are a disgrace sir, please leave now......i wasted 3 months of my time with your b/s to only figure more about the real you, yeah i did some long hard research......mods keep deleting my posts and im not sure why they back you, maybe your good traffic you being here. But to me the most important thing is my integrity and honour and i could no way do what your doing to people and that is giving them false hope.............Its just not fair. My offer is still open if your willing to prove me wrong but of course it will never happen as we all know.

29lz8tl.gif

Your post showed 12 wins, 3 losses using an EA that is NOT coded EXACTLY to the rules of the challenge that I posted.

Remember, I stacked the deck against me:

TP = 5

SL = 20

All trades taken every hour - NO WAFFLING OR CHERRY PICKING!

What about looking at the MAXIMUM RUN UP of those winning trades?

In the chart above, I see winning trades.

tro, you are a disgrace sir, please leave now......i wasted 3 months of my time with your b/s to only figure more about the real you, yeah i did some long hard research......mods keep deleting my posts and im not sure why they back you, maybe your good traffic you being here. But to me the most important thing is my integrity and honour and i could no way do what your doing to people and that is giving them false hope.............Its just not fair. My offer is still open if your willing to prove me wrong but of course it will never happen as we all know.

Disgrace? Real me? B/S? Giving people false hope?

What's the reason that SOME PEOPLE have become WINNING TRADERS AFTER reading my posts?

21br4td.gif

Back up further and more winning trades.

How many pips or wins do you need before you are done for the day?

Message For jayjay !

I RESPECT your comments and feelings. I understand them. I met Avery on Forex Factory and I was interested in his charting software. As I said in a previous post I am not endorsing it since I am not qualified to do so.

I see you are a fair minded person who has issues with Avery. So be it as that is between him and you.

I hope you can move on and be a winner in forex. I would suggest with respect that only trading technically cannot lead to a winning FX trader.

By understanding fundamentals and Technicals and the market perception but not the reality leads to winning results using Risk Management and a Daily Trade Plan !

Good Trading !!!

TRO - you are sticking your fingers in your ears going "la la la, I can't hear you".

Your system has been tested independently and found to be loss making.

It is up to you to PROVE that this is not the case.

I'm sure Trader girl can find some real life examples today that lost money. I suggest she posts them here (particularly ones that look profitable on the 1H chart) and let's see if you have an explanation for them.