NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Here's the rules of the challenge just in case some of you are wondering what this is all about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zupcon View Post
OK, lets try to firm up the rules:

Bunny's developed a bit of a following trading EURUSD, I have no objection to sticking with that, although if you'd rather a bit more volatility thats fine by me.

I have no objection whatsoever if you'd like to pass up selected entries, if you wish to impose the additional constraint of taking every set up thats fine, but I certainly would not expect you to take trades that dont meet with your criteria

Im fine with discretionary exits, although this of course means that verification by EA wont be possible, which pretty much invalidates the whole challenge for those who are critisising the "system" rather than the trader, but I'll play along How do you suggest we monitor your entries and exits, I assume posting in a forum is going to be problematic ?

Lets take a look at the stats at the end of the week and decide if the sample population is sufficient to draw a meaningful conclusion.
I don't want any wishy washy entries because then you'll use that against me in the future.

I want YOU to pick the currency so I can't be accused of CHERRY PICKING the currency.

The rules ARE firm:

1) We use the first 3 numbers that were posted by people since I asked as the PRICE ENDING NUMBERS.

2) We use an H1 chart to determine the candle color and trade direction. Close above open is GREEN CANDLE, close below open is RED CANDLE.

3) If the candle is GREEN and price moves UP to one of the prices ending in the random number then we go long. If the candle is RED and price moves DOWN to one of the prices ending in the random number then we go short. NO long entries on RED candles and NO short entries on GREEN candles.

4) We take the FIRST TRADE in each direction each hour. This means the maximum number of trades per hour is 2. One long and one short. We do NOT pass up or cherry pick trades.

5) If a line is never touched, then NO TRADE.

6) 5 Pips or more is considered a winning trade.

7) We will STOP LOSS at 20 pips OR if the candle changes color AND hits a price ending in one of the random numbers. For example if we are long at x.xx25 and the price never reaches x.xx30 and the H1 candle turns red and hits x.xx09 (assuming 09 is another random number) then we will stop out and reverse (assuming this is the first time x.xx09 was hit this hour).

8) We will trade the EURUSD unless this is NOT your favorite currency.

Let me know if the rules need more clarification or explanation.

For some reason I can't upload a zip file so here's the code to the TRO_LINE_PLOT_END indicator. You'll have to load it 3 times on the chart, once for each price.

Code:
//            TRO_LINE_PLOT_END   

#property  copyright "Copyright © 2008, Avery T. Horton, Jr. aka TRO" 
#property  link      "http://www.therumpledone.com/" 

#property indicator_chart_window

//---- input parameters 

extern bool   Sound.Alert    = true ; 

extern   double   myEnd = 25; 
extern   color    myColor = Magenta ;
extern int myLineStyle    = 2 ;
extern int myLineTickness = 1 ;

string line1 = "Endline1", line2 = "Endline2", line3 = "Endline3",tTrade ;  
      double xPrice, EndPrice, rem, xnext, yPrice, zPrice ;

int    digits2, digits, period ;  
double point;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
int init() 
  { 

digits       =  Digits ;
   point        =  Point ;

if(digits == 5 || digits == 3) { digits2 = 0 ; point = point * 10 ; } else { digits2 = 0 ; }

line1 = MakeUniqueName(line1+ Period()+Symbol(), "");
    line2 = MakeUniqueName(line2+ Period()+Symbol(), "");    
    line3 = MakeUniqueName(line3+ Period()+Symbol(), "");    

return(0); 
  }  
int deinit() 
  { 
      ObjectDelete(line1);  
      ObjectDelete(line2); 
      ObjectDelete(line3);       

return(0); 
  } 

int start() 
  { 

if ( Point == 0.01 )  {rem = MathMod(Close[0],1) ; xnext = 100 ; } else 
if ( Point == 0.001 )  {rem = MathMod(Close[0],1) ; xnext = 100 ; } else 
if ( Point == 0.0001 )  {rem = MathMod(Close[0],0.01) ; xnext = 0.01 ; } else 
if ( Point == 0.00001 )  {rem = MathMod(Close[0],0.01) ; xnext = 0.01 ; }
//else { rem =   MathMod(Close[0],0.01 ) ; xnext = 0.01 ; }       

xPrice = (Close[0] - rem)  + (myEnd * point) ;
yPrice = xPrice + xnext ;
zPrice = xPrice - xnext ;

ObjectDelete(line1);
      ObjectCreate(line1,OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0);
      ObjectSet(line1,OBJPROP_COLOR,myColor);
      ObjectSet(line1,OBJPROP_STYLE,myLineStyle);
      ObjectMove(line1,0,Time[0],xPrice);  

ObjectDelete(line2);
      ObjectCreate(line2,OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0);
      ObjectSet(line2,OBJPROP_COLOR,myColor);
      ObjectSet(line2,OBJPROP_STYLE,myLineStyle);
      ObjectMove(line2,0,Time[0],yPrice);

ObjectDelete(line3);
      ObjectCreate(line3,OBJ_HLINE,0,0,0);
      ObjectSet(line3,OBJPROP_COLOR,myColor);
      ObjectSet(line3,OBJPROP_STYLE,myLineStyle);
      ObjectMove(line3,0,Time[0],zPrice);

if ( Sound.Alert )       
      {

if(Close[0] >= Open[0]) {tTrade = "Buy Long " ;} else {tTrade = "Sell Short " ;} 
        if( Close[0] == xPrice ) {  Alert( tTrade + Symbol(),"  "+ DoubleToStr(xPrice ,Digits) ); }     
        if( Close[0] == yPrice ) {  Alert( tTrade + Symbol(),"  "+ DoubleToStr(yPrice ,Digits) ); }         
        if( Close[0] == zPrice ) {  Alert( tTrade + Symbol(),"  "+ DoubleToStr(zPrice ,Digits) ); }         

}

return(0);    
  } 

string MakeUniqueName(string first, string rest)
{
   string result = first+(MathRand()%1001)+rest;

while (WindowFind(result)> 0)
          result = first+(MathRand()%1001)+rest;
   return(result);
} 

/*

Comment(

"Close[0] " , DoubleToStr(Close[0],Digits) , "\n" ,
"xrem " , DoubleToStr(rem,Digits) , "\n" ,
"xPrice " , DoubleToStr(xPrice,Digits) , "\n" ,
"Point " , DoubleToStr(Point,Digits) , "\n" ,
"xnext " , DoubleToStr(xnext,Digits) , "\n" ,
"");  

*/

Last edited:
Please do not say the EA is NOT coded correctly unless you can provide me the evidence of where it is wrong.

The EA v1.3 was coded exactly to the rules above, and I have as not yet seen no one challenge the code which is available for all to inspect. I may not have tested as thoroughly as I would normally (mainly because I don't think it worth my effort) so there MAY be a bug in it - but I know how good I am and so until anyone can show me it not behaving as expected then it must be assumed to be correct.

So at this point UKtg's results are the standard for me as they can be independantly verified by anyone.

Last edited:
TRO - you are sticking your fingers in your ears going "la la la, I can't hear you".

Your system has been tested independently and found to be loss making.

It is up to you to PROVE that this is not the case.

I'm sure Trader girl can find some real life examples today that lost money. I suggest she posts them here (particularly ones that look profitable on the 1H chart) and let's see if you have an explanation for them.

As far as I know, the EA is NOT coded to trade according to the rules. EAs are NOT that simple to write. There are many things that most codes do not understand about computers. What you see on the chart and what the computer "sees" are NOT always the same.

I have asked that people post charts showing a LOSS according to the rules. I even posted one myself.

Disgrace? Real me? B/S? Giving people false hope?

What's the reason that SOME PEOPLE have become WINNING TRADERS AFTER reading my posts?

ill tell you the reasons, they are not profesional traders, if you look many are newbies and waffle on about crap and preach things i don't even understand, typical of cult behaviour

Please do not say the EA is NOT coded correctly unless you can provide me the evidence of where it is wrong.

The EA v1.3 was coded exactly to the rules above, and I have as yet seen no one challenge the code which is available for all to inspect. I may not have tested as thoroughly as I would normally (mainly because I don't think it worth my effort) so there MAY be a bug in it - but I know how good I am and so until anyone can show me it not behaving as expected then it must be assumed to be correct.

So at this point UKtg's results are the standard for me as they can be independantly verified by anyone.

Interesting... I have to prove my method works AND I have to prove your EA is not working correctly? NOT!!

I should have to prove my method works AND you should have to prove your EA is working correctly.

If the burden of proof that my method is on me THEN the burden of proof that your EA is working correctly is on YOU!!

That's only fair.

I thought the EA was to VERIFY that the charts I am posted are accurate.

So all you have to do is post a chart each hour showing how the EA traded the EURUSD.

TRO- i will try and post some charts up here soon

Warren- yes i will indeed answer your post to me- soon also!

Just didn't want anyone to think i was running away when in actual fact i have a few other things to do for the next hour or so....

.. so i'll get back to you soon

I have had many many winning accounts where I have doubled the account in 60 days.

Trading Real Funds I once went 673 FX winning trades in a row using my methods trading mainly USD/JPY during 2007. I win about 90% of ALL my FX trades and I trade in blocks of 100K

J don't even bother responding to such a TOTAL whacko haha or let yourself be drawn into some imbecilic non-conversation.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

What a goon.

Crikey, it really seems like the silly season is on us with a vengeance.

Funny thing is ALL these mental cases are great at bragging but inevitably like all woullda-coulda-shoulda con artists can never back anything up let alone trade live.

Pathetic internet posturers who collectively couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag if their lives depended on it.

internet_honesty.jpg

**** off you loser.

I am a private trader and accredited as a IB with a Canadian and American firm.

Even better. What a loser, working as an introducing broker. Can anybody think of a dumber or worse job ?!?

Pulling in fresh meat with their roundturn churning non-strategies that achieve only one thing, divert money from the gullible to the broker at high speeds.

Heck if this were my site here I think some of these money destroying snake oil salemen posting absolutely NOTHING but INCESSANT crap they are VEHEMENTLY not willing to PROVE should be banned.

Losers who couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag if their lives dependend on that needing to make a pathetic living as introducing brokers haha.

Get a life lol.

ill tell you the reasons, they are not profesional traders, if you look many are newbies and waffle on about crap and preach things i don't even understand, typical of cult behaviour

Reasons? I only see one in your post - "they are not professional traders". I guess that means their MINDS ARE OPEN and can process new information without BIAS.

As far as I know, the EA is NOT coded to trade according to the rules.

So which rule does the EA not impliment correctly ?, it serves NO purpose to say it does'nt follow the rules, without giving details, as you are well aware, developers are not psychic

I've checked out a few of your indicators over the years, you are a good coder, and I suspect you are an equally good analyst and designer, and more than capable of providing unambiguous requirements.

6gye55.gif

Almost a loser but not quite.

Now, if you were trading this manually, would you still be in the trade or would you have stopped out?

The EA would still be in the trade. Given the level of information presented I'd have to flip a coin.

So which rule does the EA not impliment correctly ?, it serves NO purpose to say it does'nt follow the rules, without giving details, as you are well aware, developers are not psychic

I've checked out a few of your indicators over the years, you are a good coder, and I suspect you are an equally good analyst and designer, and more than capable of providing unambiguous requirements.

I believe RULE 7 was NOT implemented correctly.

I do NOT code EAs.

I have no idea what this is supposed to be doing:

Code:
if(iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) <= iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) && start==false && shorttaken==false && ((iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) <= xPrice && iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) > xPrice)  || (iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) <= yPrice && iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) > yPrice)   || (iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) <= zPrice && iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0) > zPrice)  ) ){

What is the reason NO ONE is posting charts from the EA?

If I had coded an EA, you people would be DEMANDING that I post charts.

tro, you have a good point about bais and yes some traders do carry baggage, i was one of them but have freed myself which was mentally tough going. Newbies have a great advantage as they have no baggage or bias and infact if they get educated properly they can become great traders without the drama's ive gone through to get to where i am. But i said proper education and i feel you are not providing that. You may be an excellent programmer but to me you are no trader.

Also did you guys know that TRO loves the fact these threads go on and on, its all better for him and for his traffic and comms. I will be leaving now and suggest anyone else who dis-approves of what TRO, the man, the business stands for then do the same

Just Curious ???

J don't even bother responding to such a TOTAL whacko haha or let yourself be drawn into some imbecilic non-conversation.

What a goon.

Crikey, it really seems like the silly season is on us with a vengeance.

Funny thing is ALL these mental cases are great at bragging but inevitably like all woullda-coulda-shoulda con artists can never back anything up let alone trade live.

Pathetic internet posturers who collectively couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag if their lives depended on it.

internet_honesty.jpg

**** off you loser.

Why are you AFRAID of the TRUTH ?

Just SEND me a email to : [email protected] and I will send you the statement in PDF form with the 673 Winning Trades shown.

Otherwise YOU are the FOOL !

Your Choice ...

Bye Now !!!

TRO - if you can't understand this level of complexity in code then you really shouldn't even be giving them away for free. FYI:

if the current period close is less than the Open and this is not the first bar and a position has not been take and the close price is less than a price level and the open is higher than a price level then...

I'm out now. If anyone does find a bug in the EA (unlikely) and is interested in running it then I will happily fix it if you PM me. Apart from that this has degenerated too far to be of any further interest for me.

Why are you AFRAID of the TRUTH ?

Just SEND me a email to : [email protected] and I will send you the statement in PDF form with the 673 Winning Trades shown.

Otherwise YOU are the FOOL !

Your Choice ...

Bye Now !!!

LOL just buzz off Mr Warren FOREX lol I really don't talk with clowns like you.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ng-clown-has-hit-these-shores.html#post581498

You can take your PDF and shove it up your behind buddy !

Go and play with some other net losers who need to make a pathetic living as introducing brokers.

Only losers like you would come up with winning trades in a row as relevant to anything at all.