NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

jh8sua.gif

And another...

Just Desserts

It's simple.... the title NEVER LOSE AGAIN may attract people, HOWEVER, if there was NOTHING OF VALUE INSIDE then readers would not return!!

I dunno whether it's witchcraft or watevr but ever since my 'complimentary' post on page 99 of ur NLA thread, the tide has really turned and it seems all the prior beating around the bush has come back to bite u in the a$$. Perhaps I'm just ugly luck. Then again, maybe (just maybe) the fragments of inconsistencies which have been accumulating over the course of this thread has finally given the majority of participants (some slower to realize than others, but all accruals eventually reverse) the impression that this is nothing more than an attempt at ellicitation - of funds that is.

Your "System that's not really a System" system I'm currently putting through forward testing on the M5 + H1 combination. Another user has already done the backtests which have come back as less than auspicious to say the least. If all else fails, you require subscribers to your method to rely on a set of statistical basis which (1) is unproven, (2) you refuse to substantiate via evidential reckoning and (3) demand that users "TRUST" with their "FAITH" that it'll pull through A-OK. That's a big ask, even without the $500 USD down-payment for your ebook. You know, most shysters (no offence to Jewish lawyers) charge somewhere in the vicinity of $49.95-$79.95 which include P&H. Is this how you manage to fund your "R,R&R" lifestyle?

Regards,

Your Biggest Fan (Literally) Overnight

Ah...the IGNORE feature...that should clear up some of the "litter" around here :cheesy:

Thanks goodness for the iggy bin. :D

Warren, thanks much for your messages and support for the positive information on this thread.

I've just added 3 more to the bin, 2 of whom I previously positive repped for various isolated contributions on different threads. However there is too much to wade through in order to find those rare gems on my screen, thus it is with that good feeling you get when tossing out the trash that I add BSD, Rols, and UKtradergirl to the bin, in addition to the 3 or 4 who were tossed there previously. I suppose that's enough to say on that matter. It would have been nice to see if they had anything positive to say, whether on their own thread or this one about their successes and ideas rather than personal attacks and pettiness but it's too late for that now.

There might be more! I'm only up to message 810. However, sailing through is becoming much smoother.

I dunno whether it's witchcraft or watevr but ever since my 'complimentary' post on page 99 of ur NLA thread, the tide has really turned and it seems all the prior beating around the bush has come back to bite u in the a$$. Perhaps I'm just ugly luck. Then again, maybe (just maybe) the fragments of inconsistencies which have been accumulating over the course of this thread has finally given the majority of participants (some slower to realize than others, but all accruals eventually reverse) the impression that this is nothing more than an attempt at ellicitation - of funds that is.

Your "System that's not really a System" system I'm currently putting through forward testing on the M5 + H1 combination. Another user has already done the backtests which have come back as less than auspicious to say the least. If all else fails, you require subscribers to your method to rely on a set of statistical basis which (1) is unproven, (2) you refuse to substantiate via evidential reckoning and (3) demand that users "TRUST" with their "FAITH" that it'll pull through A-OK. That's a big ask, even without the $500 USD down-payment for your ebook. You know, most shysters (no offence to Jewish lawyers) charge somewhere in the vicinity of $49.95-$79.95 which include P&H. Is this how you manage to fund your "R,R&R" lifestyle?

Regards,

Your Biggest Fan (Literally) Overnight

Unproven? Unsubstantiated? Faith?

jfgao, I have no idea what you are on about.

jfgao, I suggest you move on and never return to this thread, there's nothing here for you. Don't waste your time here.

Dear John !

Thanks goodness for the iggy bin. :D

Warren, thanks much for your messages and support for the positive information on this thread.

I've just added 3 more to the bin, 2 of whom I previously positive repped for various isolated contributions on different threads. However there is too much to wade through in order to find those rare gems on my screen, thus it is with that good feeling you get when tossing out the trash that I add BSD, Rols, and UKtradergirl to the bin, in addition to the 3 or 4 who were tossed there previously. I suppose that's enough to say on that matter. It would have been nice to see if they had anything positive to say, whether on their own thread or this one about their successes and ideas rather than personal attacks and pettiness but it's too late for that now.

There might be more! I'm only up to message 810. However, sailing through is becoming much smoother.

The most important thing a winning FX trader needs is a POSITIVE Mental Attitude !

When you then have a open mind and a thirst for knowledge you are on the right track.

Learn Fundamentals ... Try Welcome To Jim Sinclair’s MineSet and use Technicals for proper entry and exit. Understand SHORT TERM the Market is ALWAYS right !

However when a Fundamental NEW fact comes out then it changes the PERCEPTIONS and the CHARTS !

Have a Look at this FREE Video on FTP

Traders Whiteboard 6

Good Trading !!!

Bruce