How To Lose Money Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be he is looking for inspiration trades it is 9 and 6. I read his post where he says most of traders are inspired.

By the way CYOF you need to give an answer before you abandon this thread. A lot of people have taken time to reply, the least you can do is to honour their time and deliver what you promise otherwise you will lose your credibility.

I know Socrates is your friend and mentor. Obvious he is exceptional trader judging from his vanilla thread. But you need to retain your personality. You don't need to ask him for permission for everything, write as he write and praise him name on your every other post. It is a little bit embarrassing. Even Jesus disciple doubt their master sometimes. Didn't take everything on face value. A little bit of advice for you nothing personal.

" I read his post where he says most of traders are inspired. "...just another clueless comment picked up in the playground .....if you feel yourself taking this stuff seriously ...pop two pills ..find a dark room and lie down until you have recovered....alternatively you can buy Chumps new ebook coming soon....'how to stay safe on the Internet' sub titled 'strategies for dealing with fantastists' ;)

rockseller said:
I know Socrates is your friend and mentor. Obvious he is exceptional trader judging from his vanilla thread.

More accurately, an exceptional "message board" trader, though, one could argue, not even that. But, all in all, not the same thing as a truly exceptional trader.

chump said:
" I read his post where he says most of traders are inspired. "...just another clueless comment picked up in the playground .....if you feel yourself taking this stuff seriously ...pop two pills ..find a dark room and lie down until you have recovered....alternatively you can buy Chumps new ebook coming soon....'how to stay safe on the Internet' sub titled 'strategies for dealing with fantastists' ;)

Those willing to learn will either learn, or struggle and fail... many are blind to the truth or they choose to remain blinded to protect themselves.

The reality of the matter is that to walk the path, one must learn, appreciate and master every aspect of it, to reject that path, or others who have mastered it demonstrates the lack of true awareneness.

However, those with an open mind will take in what they learn; but those with the experience will know what is the truth, and what they must filter from their minds.

ok... but seriously

to be frank, I agree with you; I wrote that drivel above just to demonstrate that you can use the english language quite beautifully in such a way as to really say not much at all which we of course describe as being "cryptic"... there's cryptic, then there's utter rubbish

thank god ...let's look around quickly and see if we can find some other people on this planet

to be frank, I agree with you; I wrote that drivel above just to demonstrate that you can use the english language quite beautifully in such a way as to really say not much at all which we of course describe as being "cryptic"... there's cryptic, then there's utter rubbish

Quite, and one of my favourites that fits in well

"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock."

Rogue,
don't take this the wrong way ..but that is perhaps the worst attempt at bull**** I've seen for awhile ...I'm guessing it doesn't come naturally to you. ;)

Or even worserer...

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

Donald Rumsfeld

This comment before the war in Iraq won Rumsfeld the 2003 Award for Gobbledygook from the Plain English Campaign

I think the sad fact is that indeed all we're seeing now is mockery; it shows a clear loss of credibility and respect... and naturally, when multiple individuals feel the same way, rarely is it the majority who are wrong.

Do we conclude therefore in Monty Python fashion, that Donald Rumsfeld is now posting on T2W?

"He's a witch"

its time to ban myself for the rest of 2007

happy new year
superfly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.