NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

knowing how many times in a row there has been 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc. smae colouredd H1 candles in the last 960 bars is of ABSOLUTELY NO USE in helping me to find a winning trade entry. Its irrelevant information...

OK, then this method is NOT for you.

I wish you well in your search for profitability.

I wish you well in your search for profitability.

I dont think it is for anyone old pal. Method, or madness???????????????????????????????????

ANyway, im gonna ave 2 stop viewing this thread, or else im gonna ave an epileptic fit, we all this screenshot bling!

But as long as it works for you, thats spamtastic!

Last edited:

There's a fundemantal problem with this method that weve discussed before. For a start retrospectively going back and finding groups of 3 candles is unrealistic.

Everytime you have a group of 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 extremely bullish candles on the chart, you have to remember that in real time, after the first 3 candles you would have taken the first sign of a reversal

If you look at price action, it happens time after time. Of course, grabbing 4 or 5 pips with a 20 pip S/L helps enormously in getting a decent win ratio.

You cant simply ignore these set ups, claiming they didnt happen, because in real time the set ups exist.

Perhaps another EA could debunk this particular myth once and for all :LOL:

2mewxvc.gif

Waiting for the reversal trade in a few minutes...

There's a fundemantal problem with this method that weve discussed before. For a start retrospectively going back and finding groups of 3 candles is unrealistic.

Everytime you have a group of 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 extremely bullish candles on the chart, you have to remember that in real time, after the first 3 candles you would have taken the first sign of a reversal

If you look at price action, it happens time after time. Of course, grabbing 4 or 5 pips with a 20 pip S/L helps enormously in getting a decent win ratio.

You cant simply ignore these set ups, claiming they didnt happen, because in real time the set ups exist.

Perhaps another EA could debunk this particular myth once and for all :LOL:

I am posting the setups BEFORE the next hour opens, zupcon, not after.

The 20 pip SL was for the purpose of the challenge and EA creation.

If you read my answer to JTrader earlier today, you know when to close the trade BEFORE 20 pip SL.

<Xmess7 timidly raises his hand>

Ahh,,, mmm... I started one of my accounts with $25 dollars (FXCM) 33 days ago and now it at stands at $8567.

Basically I did the following:
- Concentrated on the method not the account balance
- Stuck to the plan. Took the losses when it was called for and took the profits when they were there.
- FOLLOWED PRICE!
- Prayed and hoped (yes, there is place for these) that my enemy (ME) would not return to haunt my progress.

This is all I need to say.... I will continue to post my real account trades and place notes for all, perhaps this will help.. I hope to see someone beat me and start with $0 dollars out of their pockets .
Well, I did register another account with FXCM. They already gave me the free $25 deposit, I just haven't started building that account LOL.

PEACE (NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP)
Jess

They don't have a problem following my methods.

24vidrl.gif

STATISTICS show a reversal AFTER 3 LIKE COLORED H1 CANDLES IN A ROW is more likely than not. JUST LOOK AT THE UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE CHART.

The upper right hand of the chart appears, to me, to show that reversals occured 232 times and kept going the same direction 235 times, is that right? Or else I'm not understanding the chart. It would help if a thorough explanation was made of what the chart is supposed to be showing.

I understand what you are saying, but don't get the statistical part that the charts are supposed to be showing. There are 3 bars that go one way, and 3 bars that go the other, and it seems to me the following bar can be 50/50 either way, and no statistics showing it will more likely being one way or the other.

The price direction I get, just not the statistics from the bars about the change in direction.

2mo8spi.gif

Since I get accused of having my "donational" indicators all over the charts, I decided to post another one.

This shows how many pips price traveled from open to high and from open to low.

You can SEE the potential for taking profit.

29gl6cl.gif

The upper right hand of the chart appears, to me, to show that reversals occured 232 times and kept going the same direction 235 times, is that right? Or else I'm not understanding the chart. It would help if a thorough explanation was made of what the chart is supposed to be showing.

I understand what you are saying, but don't get the statistical part that the charts are supposed to be showing. There are 3 bars that go one way, and 3 bars that go the other, and it seems to me the following bar can be 50/50 either way, and no statistics showing it will more likely being one way or the other.

The price direction I get, just not the statistics from the bars about the change in direction.

I don't know where you got those numbers.

Out of the last 960 H1 bars...

1 IN A ROW had the number of times there was one RED candle in row and one GREEN candle in a row.

2 IN A ROW had the number of times there was two RED candles in row and two GREEN candles in a row.

3 IN A ROW had the number of times there was three RED candles in row and three GREEN candles in a row.

4 IN A ROW had the number of times there was four RED candles in row and four GREEN candles in a row.

etc....

Now compare the numbers in the 3 in a row column with the numbers in the 4 in a row column.

Do you see that STATISTICALLY the occurrence of 4 in a row is not very likely?

But the main thing to consider is whether or not there was a price reversal AFTER 3 green or 3 red candles in a row. Suffice it to say, BUZZARD REVERSALS can be profitable.

Look at this chart above for GBPCHF.

Right now GBPCHF has 3 RED candles in a row. If GBPCHF closed RED this hour, I will look to go LONG GBPCHF. Why?

In the last 960 bars:

There were 19 occurrences of 3 RED H1 candles in a row and 13 occurrences of 4 RED H1 candles in a row.

I like those statistical "odds".

I don't know where you got those numbers.

From adding the red column of numbers , and adding the green column of numbers.

compare the numbers in the 3 in a row column with the numbers in the 4 in a row column.

Do you see that STATISTICALLY the occurrence of 4 in a row is not very likely?

No, what I see is that there is no difference.

The chart just showing and affirming a 50/50 chance, as follows.

1 - 128
2 - 64
3 - 32
4 - 16
5 - 8
6 - 4
7 - 2
8 - 1

Thus the statistics cannot show any precise location of reversals.

From adding the red column of numbers , and adding the green column of numbers.

compare the numbers in the 3 in a row column with the numbers in the 4 in a row column.

No, what I see is that there is no difference.

The chart just showing and affirming a 50/50 chance, as follows.

1 - 128
2 - 64
3 - 32
4 - 16
5 - 8
6 - 4
7 - 2
8 - 1

Thus the statistics cannot show any precise location of reversals.

OK. If YOU don't see it, then you DON'T SEE IT. I am NOT saying that to be rude. Not everyone can SEE IT and that's OK.

You mentioned "precise". This is TRADING... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! You must be "flexible" and flow with the market rather than be rigid with precision.

MEANWHILE, I just took my profit because the statistics told me I could.

wilglc.gif

I know there are a FEW PEOPLE who think I try to hide things in the H1 charts.

Here's the M5 chart with the Buy Zone so you can see the long entry trigger - the blue line. and what price did after it hit the long entry.