NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

Folks here's a 4h trade I placed using horizontal lines.
No indicators necessary just good ole eyes and some imagination.
2rzs4qs.jpg

i see no buzzard..

many of these screenshots r so confusing and hard to understand. :confused:
you go to know big lengths to explain to people what the charts should be showing the reader either.:|

But for some reason, i as the reader feel like the dumbass for not seeing what you haven't made clear to us. But i shouldn't!!!:eek:

Is this a deliberate ploy so that people will quietly ask you by pm, and by pm you can reel them in much more effectively!?:!:

No it is much more effective for you to visit his chatroom on Paltalk.

You are right about being made to feel like a dumbass- that is what infuriated me about this. He takes something ridiculously simple and makes into something that is hard to understand. It all boils down to : "SEEING" DON'T YOU GET IT YET!!!! (i can see it clearly now, confusion marketing pays fantastically well).

i see no buzzard..
you go to know big lengths to explain to people what the charts should be showing the reader either.:|

I think its his 1st reversal after 3 or more consecutive coloured candles trade. The ones bouncing from the top of the channel often seam to work out OK. He posted a couple of good trades yesterday, but of course on the same charts, there where similar failed set ups that he completely ignore.

Its quite obvious that the general idea behind this is to display a wide array of "indicators", thats why there's no consistancy in the charts, he's simply displaying his range of wares available (which could be yours for a small donation)

Taking time to annotate charts correctly probably isnt a high priority, his time must be pretty limited as he's posting the same images to every single trading website on the planet (well at least those who havent yet had the decency to shield their membership from this barrage of nonsense)

If only he'd scale the images correctly, that would be a start

I think its his 1st reversal after 3 or more consecutive coloured candles trade. The ones bouncing from the top of the channel often seam to work out OK. He posted a couple of good trades yesterday, but of course on the same charts, there where similar failed set ups that he completely ignore.

Its quite obvious that the general idea behind this is to display a wide array of "indicators", thats why there's no consistancy in the charts, he's simply displaying his range of wares available (which could be yours for a small donation)

Taking time to annotate charts correctly probably isnt a high priority, his time must be pretty limited as he's posting the same images to every single trading website on the planet (well at least those who havent yet had the decency to shield their membership from this barrage of nonsense)

exactly!

Scaling is probably not a high priority either. Its easier to understand a chart if you can see all of the "big picture" on just the one 17" monitor. Clearly not possible with TROs picture inserts. Maybe these pictures are not meant to be easy to understand........
To see the "bigger picture" perhaps u need to contact TRO himself ;) assuming he is online and has not popped out on a "mad dash for cash" :lol!

Subliminal advertising there for you TRO. I should be charging!

Last edited:
TRO- you could have gone short on the previous green candle too-- there is a nice tail downwards there that would have printed a red bar at the time. Would you have gone short on the previous candle?

25inrxl.gif

i see no buzzard..

But for some reason, i as the reader feel like the dumbass for not seeing what you haven't made clear to us. But i shouldn't!!!:eek:

Is this a deliberate ploy so that people will quietly ask you by pm, and by pm you can reel them in much more effectively!?:!:

I have posted the rules but I will try to explain them again:

Use a H1 chart.

LONG TRADE BUZZARD REVERSAL

Look at the current candle. If it is GREEN, then if the 2 previous candles are GREEN then you have 3 GREEN H1 candles in a row.

If the current candle closes GREEN then you have a BUZZARD REVERSAL setup.

When the new candle opens, wait for it to drop 4 pips BEFORE you go SHORT.

This is a SCALP TRADE. So you take 5, 10 or more pips.

Maximum stop loss is 20.

I would stop if the price closes above Open + 4 pips on an M5 chart.

SHORT TRADE BUZZARD REVERSAL

Look at the current candle. If it is RED, then if the 2 previous candles are RED then you have 3 RED H1 candles in a row.

If the current candle closes RED then you have a BUZZARD REVERSAL setup.

When the new candle opens, wait for it to rise 4 pips BEFORE you go LONG.

This is a SCALP TRADE. So you take 5, 10 or more pips.

Maximum stop loss is 20.

I would stop if the price closes below Open - 4 pips on an M5 chart.

In the chart above, there were 3 RED H1 candles in a row, so I went LONG on the next candle.

--------------------------------------------

The following M5 chart shows the BUY ZONE Triggers for the BUZZARD REVERSAL.

2q2lh80.gif

Do you have any more questions about BUZZARD REVERSALS?

Look JTrader, I am NOT "reeling" in anyone. You really need to let go of your hatred of me and/or my methods. Plenty of traders "get" what I am saying. Many are doing extremely well. Just visit some of the other NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads and you can SEE for yourself.

29q0d2a.gif

This is a NOT a BUZZARD REVERSAL.

It's a SHORT at 136.00 - Psychological price ending in 00.

Price had run up 200 pips. Took the short on the RED H1 candle at 136.00.

Not to mention, it was the NY Market Open time.

Do you have any more questions about BUZZARD REVERSALS?

Look JTrader, I am NOT "reeling" in anyone. You really need to let go of your hatred of me and/or my methods. Plenty of traders "get" what I am saying. Many are doing extremely well. Just visit some of the other NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads and you can SEE for yourself.

Why are they called "Buzzard" reversals??? Why Buzzards?

Who said I hate you? How dare you say i hate you! I :love: you .

In fact, i want to audition for your band.

Your rythm n blues vibe is just up my street.

I am an accomplished percussionist. I play the symbol, triangle and tamborine!

Think about it! We could be REAL good man!!!

Last edited:

LOOK, zupcon, you are BEATING A DEAD HORSE.

I have posted MANY, MANY times that YOU DO NOT NEED ANY INDICATORS.

But for some reason, YOU ARE BLIND TO THAT.

Perhaps a visit to the optometrist is overdue.

Why are they called "Buzzard" reversals??? Why Buzzards?

Who said I hate you? How dare you say i hate you! I :love: you .
In fact, i want to audition for your band.

Your rythm n blues vibe is just up my street.

I am an accomplished percussionist. I play the symbol, triangle and tamborine!

Think about it! We could be REAL good man!!!

I named the setup BUZZARD REVERSALS because just like a buzzard, we wait for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in.

I have posted MANY, MANY times that YOU DO NOT NEED ANY INDICATORS.

That being the case, perhaps you could remove the "donation indicators" from you're charts prior to posting, just so there's no misunderstandings :LOL:

I named the setup BUZZARD REVERSALS because just like a buzzard, we wait for something to "die" BEFORE we swoop in.

A buzzard DOES NOT wait for something to die b4 swooping in. A buzzard is a "bird of prey" and therefore KILLS what it eats.

A carrion bird such as a rook or vulture, will scavenge among already dead carcussses, but not Buzzards.

Common-Buzzard-300_000.jpg

Please change the name to ROOK or CARRION CROW or TURKEY VULTURE - REVERSALS :cheesy:.

Why do so many things get named after birds? And usually big birds of prey.

Wouldn't you just love to trade a gerbil reversal or a long slug?