NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! TheRumpledOne

2nid6k5.gif

GET READY FOR ANOTHER BUZZARD REVERSAL.

rm88x3.gif

There's a M1 chart so you can SEE I am NOT hiding anything.

Long at Blue line, another 10 pips.

BUZZARD REVERSALS are profitable.

Thanks TRO i took this one as well as the earlier one in the chat room.

I made 10 pips on this one. So i'm about even now after losing 10 pips on the other.

Thanks TRO i took this one as well as the earlier one in the chat room.

I made 10 pips on this one. So i'm about even now after losing 10 pips on the other.

Yes, I know you took a hit. Your broker showed the Bid at the trigger and mine didn't touch it until later so I got a profit.

OK. If YOU don't see it, then you DON'T SEE IT. I am NOT saying that to be rude. Not everyone can SEE IT and that's OK.

Actually what I said, is that I SEE there's no difference.
In fact your chart backs up that there is a 50/50 chance of a green vs red candle.

1 - 128
2 - 64 = 50/50 of 128
3 - 32 = 50/50 of 64
4 - 16 = 50/50 of 32
5 - 8 = 50/50 of 16
6 - 4 = 50/50 of 8
7 - 2 = 50/50 of 4
8 - 1 = 50/50 of 2
9 - 1/2 = 50/50 of 1 and so on.

Your system obviously works, but not because of statistical prediction of green or red candles.
Perhaps the reason it works is because you are SEEING the changes of color and trading upon SEEING them.

johnlvs2run:

I am NOT trying to predict the color that the next candle is going to be.

I am looking for an opportunity to take profit and I have found it.

Most traders know that price moves in "waves".

Sooner or later price reverses.

The longer it goes in one direction the more likely a reversal is on the horizon.

So as the number of like colored candles increases, the chance of a reversal increases.

I am NOT talking coin tosses. That's PROBABILITY and predicts the future.

I am talking STATISTICS and that's about PAST BEHAVIOR.

When traders see price move in one direction for a long time, some of them start "betting" on a reversal.

Also, if you look closer at the numbers, you will see 66% / 33% and NOT the 50% / 50% that you posted. That's the "edge" that's there for the taking.

Thanks for posting, discussing this intelligently and being polite.

I think its his 1st reversal after 3 or more consecutive coloured candles trade. The ones bouncing from the top of the channel often seam to work out OK. He posted a couple of good trades yesterday, but of course on the same charts, there where similar failed set ups that he completely ignore.

Its quite obvious that the general idea behind this is to display a wide array of "indicators", thats why there's no consistancy in the charts, he's simply displaying his range of wares available (which could be yours for a small donation)

Taking time to annotate charts correctly probably isnt a high priority, his time must be pretty limited as he's posting the same images to every single trading website on the planet (well at least those who havent yet had the decency to shield their membership from this barrage of nonsense)

If only he'd scale the images correctly, that would be a start

:LOL:

Is TRO running the same threads on other trading websites right now, alongside T2W?

If so, which sites? (just out of curiosity)

Blimey! where does he find the time to scalp!

If you want a real TRO-fest, go on over to www.kreslik.com

He also has a thread on traders laboratory.

He is probably elsewhere too but i haven't looked. He had a massive thread on babypips but has subsequently been banned. Do a google search and you will come up with hundreds upon hundreds of links to various forums. On his main site, kreslik.com he boasts about how many times he has been banned! Don't know if he owns this site or is friends with the site owner or something, it looks like a shrine to TRO-dom- he fills up the homepage!

He is probably elsewhere too but i haven't looked. He had a massive thread on babypips but has subsequently been banned. Do a google search and you will come up with hundreds upon hundreds of links to various forums. On his main site, kreslik.com he boasts about how many times he has been banned! Don't know if he owns this site or is friends with the site owner or something, it looks like a shrine to TRO-dom- he fills up the homepage!

Mikeal Kreslik was a big fan of TRO's TSW input.

After being banned from TSW, i believe TRO needed a platform from which to keep in touch with and continue to help his many deciples. He started a yahoo group around May 2006. I believe Mikeal Kreslik decided this was not good enough for the mighty TRO and decided to open a dedicated website for him so that they could showcase TRO's most magnificient creations, in an interuption free manner. I believe they are aslo friends, i have seen them dressed as pirates at a pirates convention together :cheesy:.

johnlvs2run:

I am NOT trying to predict the color that the next candle is going to be.

I am looking for an opportunity to take profit and I have found it.

Most traders know that price moves in "waves".

Sooner or later price reverses.

The longer it goes in one direction the more likely a reversal is on the horizon.

So as the number of like colored candles increases, the chance of a reversal increases.

Greetings,

Without reading every page,can you offer a weekly math figure?If you have posted I apologize.I assume you do take small losses,but overall the winners outweigh them.While the exhaustion of buying or selling is inevitable,when and for how long is the unknown we can never be certain of.I know for sure that there is not a risk free trade,when the risk is gone,so is the reward.
When a friend invited me to an Amway meeting all I heard was how great it was.Money,freedom,quit your job etc... I stood up and asked the speaker what risk is involved in being an Amway member? He said none. I asked him if he would return the 10$ everyone paid to be at the meeting? He said no.So we all lost 10$ before ever joining? His reply "The facts dont matter if the dream is big enough!" I told him to dream that I am not taking my 10$ back from the lady at the door.Half the room followed me out the door taking their money.

cordially Ponce

Kreslik.com belongs to Michal Kreslik. Michal started the site so I would have someplace to post, WITHOUT FEAR OF BANISHMENT, after TradeStation banned me. I am one of the Admins there.

:LOL:

Is TRO running the same threads on other trading websites right now, alongside T2W?

If so, which sites? (just out of curiosity)

Blimey! where does he find the time to scalp!

Ever hear of COPY/PASTE?

Find the time to scalp?

At the top of the hour! Most Buzzard Reversal trades happen fast. Then I have nothing to do until the next hour. So I have time to code indicators and post to forums.