my journal 3

People watching tv are people living in the matrix. I feel sorry for them. It's like that movie, Matrix, that said they don't want to be woken up, they will fight not to be woken up. These are my parents and everyone around me except maybe two or three people (out of hundreds).

The Matrix quotes
00:54:19 The Matrix is a system, Neo.

00:54:23 That system is our enemy.

00:54:24 But when you're inside, what do you see?

00:54:27 Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters.

00:54:31 The very minds of the people we are trying to save.

00:54:34 But until we do, these people are a part of that system...

00:54:37 ...and that makes them our enemy.

00:54:39 You have to understand...

00:54:40 ...most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.

00:54:44 And many of them are so inert...

00:54:45 ...so hopelessly dependent on the system...

00:54:46 ...so hopelessly dependent on the system...

00:54:48 ...that they will fight to protect it.
It's amazing what a job these guys, the powers that be, have done. They fooled us militarily, politically, culturally, medically, environment-wise... in every way.

Watch The Matrix online - download TheMatrix - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis

Last edited:
A Cancer Cure 40 years ago - YouTube

Minute 30 (and following) sums it all up.

Stanislaw Burzynski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn, these guys at wikipedia are amazing... I am pretty sure the working cures are the ones classified as "Disproven or scientifically implausible":
Alternative cancer treatments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because they threaten big pharma profits.

Alternative Cancer Treatments (The Cancer Tutor Website)
Can Cancer Be Cured?

A key part of the great deception is that Big Pharma and its puppets want to convince the general public that there will never be a cure for cancer!! One tactic Big Pharma and its puppets use is to convince the general public that cancer is caused by DNA damage and that a cure for cancer is 50 years away!! A cure for cancer will always be 50 years away!!

Here are three of the flaws with their DNA claim:

First, if you can safely target and kill cancer cells (as Dr. Kelley did by letting the immune system kill the cancer cells), what difference does it make that the cancer cells have DNA damage? The cancer cells are dead!!

As another example, a natural molecule...
Keep reading and keep researching.

FDA 100% Corrupt with the help of BAYER Corporation - YouTube

"Disease maintenance":

Inside Chemical Drug Corporations Former Sales Rep Says The Truth Pharma Doesnt Want to Cure You - YouTube

Big Pharma exec turned Whistleblower - YouTube

Last edited:
Milk, "IT DOES A BODY BAD" - YouTube

Debunking the Milk Myth: Why Milk is Bad for You and Your Bones | Save Our Bones
Why milk is bad for you

Even wiki answers doesn't lie about this:
Is milk bad for you
Yes, there are numerous illnesses and conditions associated with dairy consumption...

MILK The UNBELIEVABLE Truth From FOX News Whistle blowers WE DESURVE THE TRUTH - YouTube

Dairy: 6 Reasons You Should Avoid It at all Costs - YouTube

Short film about the facts of diary - YouTube

T Colin Campbell - The China Study - Part 1 - YouTube

holy ****, if klaper's presentation wasn't enough, now I am really vegan, and done with milk. I can't believe i've been drinking one liter per day until now. Goddamn it. Damn my parents and all the ads telling you lies. We're really living in the matrix: drink milk, and don't eat seeds. Just the opposite of what we should be doing.

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

Snap1.jpg

Last edited: