Members invisible mode

OMG judging by what happened here tonight it seems I have the ability to ignite a flame on every thread I touch see "Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??" for more lulz.

I promise to use my new found power for good. Mwuh huh haaaa.

Since T2W started in 2003 there has been no case of Mods being given access to PMs or any other facilities that could be classed as private. The idea that the site owner may have the time or desire to monitor this himself is ludicrous and you are splitting hairs on this issue. It hasn't happened to date and there is no reason that it would do in the future.
Whoa!

I was just confirming the facility was available. Regardless of whether it has ever been, to your knowledge, used or not.

Anyone who knows Sharky will laugh their cotton socks of
No, I appreciate Sharky would not be that interested, but Steve has connections with the legal profession that would make him necessarily more sensitive to any indirect wrong-doings as a result of covert traffic on a site for which he has administrative responsibility.

OMG judging by what happened here tonight it seems I have the ability to ignite a flame on every thread I touch see "Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??" for more lulz.

I promise to use my new found power for good. Mwuh huh haaaa.
Credit to you for picking up on the issue sir, but I think the instigator, an ex-mod, was trying to let us know something. Why would he create such a non sequitur of a thread?

Last edited:
Whoa!

I was just confirming the facility was available. Regardless of whether it has ever been, to your knowledge, used or not.

Politicians and 'other' government organisations use the phrase "to the best of my knowledge". They have mandarins who tell them what they 'need to know', sounds like someone is protecting Trader333, giving him plausible deniability.
I know what I'm talking about I've seen Yes Minister!

..sounds like someone is protecting Trader333, giving him plausible deniability.

So are you calling me a liar ? I can see why any thread you post on gets a reaction to what you have posted.

So are you calling me a liar ? I can see why any thread you post on gets a reaction to what you have posted.

No Sir, absolutely not moderator Sir, wouldnt want to become 'invisible' (sounds a bit like 'the dissapeared' in Ireland during the troubles). :innocent:

No Sir, absolutely not moderator Sir, wouldnt want to become 'invisible' (sounds a bit like 'the dissapeared' in Ireland during the troubles). :innocent:

Somebody is watching , he is Iceman registered 2006 , there are a few other handles that only watch others.

Somebody is watching , he is Iceman registered 2006 , there are a few other handles that only watch others.

It was 2001. I, along with Dayraider, Sefty, and MX5 towards the end of 2000 conceived the idea of this website. The idea only saw the light of day as a direct result of Sharky's remarkable IT skills! A few other names I remember that gave input are Jazz, Skim, Gusto, Maths, and Chartman. I am sure there are others too.

Ive been away from Active Trading for many years, but with more time on my hands of late I decided to look this old place up. I know you like your Psychology F.L. so I will point you in the direction of The Transtheoretical Model (Stages of Change). I would say I am moving rather swiftly, from the Contemplative stage to the Preparation stage of starting to trade again, and am considering opening my own thread over on the Trading Journals area to document my return!

. . . and am considering opening my own thread over on the Trading Journals area to document my return!
Welcome back IceMan!
Don't just consider it - do it! I haven't checked, but if you do start a journal, I suspect that'll make you the longest stranding active T2W member.
(y)
Tim.

Welcome back IceMan!
Don't just consider it - do it! I haven't checked, but if you do start a journal, I suspect that'll make you the longest stranding active T2W member.
(y)
Tim.

Thanks Tim!

I haven't started one yet, but that would be a nice accolade. Maybe some of the other oldies will step out from the shadows too!

OK, feeling mischievous so here's an opportunity for anyone who wants to get banned.

Complete this sentence, "I love Michael Jackson SO much, I would happily............."

Try and resist if you can.

OK, feeling mischievous so here's an opportunity for anyone who wants to get banned.

Complete this sentence, "I love Michael Jackson SO much, I would happily............."

Try and resist if you can.

You are such a naughty boy Tom!