Invisible mode

Just realised you can see who does and does not use invisible mode in the member list. Those with N/A in the last visit column, use invisible mode. 43 of the top 100 posters use invisible mode. Lets name & shame :devilish: ;) .

Just realised you can see who does and does not use invisible mode in the member list. Those with N/A in the last visit column, use invisible mode. 43 of the top 100 posters use invisible mode. Lets name & shame :devilish: ;) .

I'm invisible and I'm THE top poster. Honest.

UTB

Order, order, the gentlemen from the back of the house please...

I recommend the members of this community use it to help and support the campaign to aid "transparency".

I respectfully submit.

Yeah, but then if it was all so transparent peeps would be able to guess just how eyeball time some of the other members here spent glued to these screens, when they really might otherwise ought to have been trading or similar?

HTH

Mayfly

increasing number of members are using invisible mode, i.e. when they are viewing a particular thread their presence is hidden. May I disingenuously ask why members do this? I find it interesting, for some reason.

I would suggest......For the same reason(s) that anybody curain twitches ?

Maybe a Q for the Psychiatrist?

invisible

Has the option to switch invisible mode on/off become invisible too?

I can't seem to find it anymore, I thought it was in the control panel, am I missing something? :eek:

Has the option to switch invisible mode on/off become invisible too?

I can't seem to find it anymore, I thought it was in the control panel, am I missing something? :eek:

Its a checkbox & still there in "edit options".

For transparency reasons, i decided to become non-invisible again a few weeks back.

We could infact turn this option off altogether. I can't really see any compelling reason why anyone would prefer to be invisible.

My invisible seemed to go on and off on its own a number of times last week and yesterday ?

Any one else noticed ?

Andy

Its a checkbox & still there in "edit options".

For transparency reasons, i decided to become non-invisible again a few weeks back.

I must be really blind, but I'm sure the option was there in the past. But now the word "invisible" does not appear on my "Edit options" page. I tried it in Firefox and IE. I must admit I've been staring at the screen for too long, so please show me where it is :)

My invisible seemed to go on and off on its own a number of times last week and yesterday ?

Any one else noticed ?

Andy

Yeah, I noticed. That's why I thought of checking out the status.