Members invisible mode

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,313
FWIW for full disclosure as a former mod i must say that mods and admins can see "invisible" members .

postman

Legendary member
22,153 2,389
FWIW for full disclosure as a former mod i must say that mods and admins can see "invisible" members .
Do you have some of those x-ray specs that you could buy from 'lads mags' in the '80s. Or are you Marvel superheros doing a 9-5 after the fall of the Berlin wall. :LOL:

PieterSteidelmayer

283 54
Am I alone in imagining everything is available to moderators? Members' PMs, 'like' comments, who has who and what on ignore etc.

It's generally safer to assume everything you commit to a post or PM or comment is available to those who run the show.

Trader333

8,505 882
Neither Mods nor Admin have access to PMs or who is on ignore etc. The only exception to this is the site owner or if he gives specific permission to someone.

ffsear

2,062 402
Can't see PM, Likes or anything like that.

Editing your signature is about as high as the privileges go.

postman

Legendary member
22,153 2,389
Didnt mean to stir up such a hornets nest.
Just found this thread while looking for something else, no ones touched it for a month!

postman

Legendary member
22,153 2,389
Just what we expect a closet vendor to say.
Ooo err rumbled.
I'll have to change my name to DaxTraderDayMad99 or something and start all over again.
9 years of subtle manipulation down the drain before I could launch my pay per view chatroom. :innocent:

PieterSteidelmayer

283 54
Neither Mods nor Admin have access to PMs or who is on ignore etc. The only exception to this is the site owner or if he gives specific permission to someone.
Added emphasis.

So in principle, everything is available to moderators.
This follows from your response above. The site owner has access to everything and can grant permission to anyone else to access everything/anything not normally accessible to them.

No the exact opposite.
How does this not only not follow, but now mean quite the opposite?

I don't have a problem with any of this by the way as I am quite used to assuming someone is looking, listening and reading all my output. Comes with the territory, if you get my gist.