MACCI multiple TFs break out in INDU

Gob00st

INDU 60, 30 ,15 min were all almost OB 10 mins ago and Mr market is now heading down...
Is there a methodology to estimate how much its gonna go down?

Regards,
Albert

Last edited:
My benchmark is 2.5xATR of the timeframe you are looking at. Say, 60 OB, then I want 2.5xATR of hourly move.

My benchmark is 2.5xATR of the timeframe you are looking at. Say, 60 OB, then I want 2.5xATR of hourly move.

Hi Leo,
Thanks for sharing your benchmark :clap:
But may I ask how do you come up this benchmark, empirical or there is a some underlying theory ?

Cheers,
Albert

Hi Leo,
Thanks for sharing your benchmark :clap:
But may I ask how do you come up this benchmark, empirical or there is a some underlying theory ?

Cheers,
Albert

Good question. I guess I used reversed engineering for that. I have my own SuperTrend indicator which tracks 3xATR of price movement.

Here is the chart, it tracks the movement from cycle high to cycle low in the multiples of (2.5xATR). Most of the time it is oscillating from -1 to +1. That's how my bench mark of 2.5xATR expected move is estimated.

ATR_cycleHHLL.png

Hi Leo,
Nice char and thanks for the explanation! I see your points (y)
Regards,
Albert

Here is the chart, it tracks the movement from cycle high to cycle low in the multiples of (2.5xATR). Most of the time it is oscillating from -1 to +1. That's how my bench mark of 2.5xATR expected move is estimated.

ATR_cycleHHLL.png