Best Thread Phil Newton's Range Break Out strategy

oh right. so he is definitely profitable, with a great strategy been doing it for years. so why charge £360 per quarter? surely he is making all these thousands of pips @ £100 per pip this adds up to hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds. Do your really think he would want the hassle of dealing with newbs if he was making this amount?

You know someone who saw him make a profit live. **** me, was this a bloke down the pub?

you believe that BS about not being able to count the pips as he scales out, jesus. how about total pips / number of trades = expectancy.

oh wait, he gets a buzz out of teaching:LOL:

seen a statement, thought not.

Very helpful thanks! Although to be honest you could just leave a blank post and let
people read your signiture, sort of gives your agenda away! By the way I think you
should check the spelling you tarde.

oh right. so he is definitely profitable, with a great strategy been doing it for years. so why charge £360 per quarter? surely he is making all these thousands of pips @ £100 per pip this adds up to hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds. Do your really think he would want the hassle of dealing with newbs if he was making this amount?

You know someone who saw him make a profit live. **** me, was this a bloke down the pub?

you believe that BS about not being able to count the pips as he scales out, jesus. how about total pips / number of trades = expectancy.

oh wait, he gets a buzz out of teaching:LOL:

seen a statement, thought not.

No the guy was not from the pub hes a home trader who i know very well and he watched phil trade live and ive seen his forex account. You obviously just have something against phil.

Please show me exactly where phil stated he trades at £100/pip?

There is no BS to believe about not being able to count pips, phil has never ever said he could not count pips?? Phil is totally upfront that the pip count is for multiples of 3 lots.
eg If you trade 3 full lots on eurusd (say $30/pip) and phil records a 60 pip profit, to work out your profit on this you simply multiply 60 pips by $10 rather than $30.
So 60 pips profit is $600 rather than 60*$30 which would be $1800.
Just multiply the pips by 1 lot, simple and whats the big problem?? better than having negative pips. I would rather do that than your calculation any day...
Go on his website performance page and this is explained clearly.

Give me one good reason why anyone should show random people statements.
Have you seen warren buffets statement or is he a scammer aswell!!

No the guy was not from the pub hes a home trader who i know very well and he watched phil trade live and ive seen his forex account. You obviously just have something against phil.

Please show me exactly where phil stated he trades at £100/pip?

There is no BS to believe about not being able to count pips, phil has never ever said he could not count pips?? Phil is totally upfront that the pip count is for multiples of 3 lots.
eg If you trade 3 full lots on eurusd (say $30/pip) and phil records a 60 pip profit, to work out your profit on this you simply multiply 60 pips by $10 rather than $30.
So 60 pips profit is $600 rather than 60*$30 which would be $1800.
Just multiply the pips by 1 lot, simple and whats the big problem?? better than having negative pips. I would rather do that than your calculation any day...
Go on his website performance page and this is explained clearly.

Give me one good reason why anyone should show random people statements.
Have you seen warren buffets statement or is he a scammer aswell!!

Buffet public listed = transparent

Vendor circle jerk anyone?

Buffet public listed = transparent

Vendor circle jerk anyone?

you are a joke. please correct/challenge all my comments in some detail if you can, not one liners.

i do not know phil newton from adam or any other vendors. i work full time as an engineer and i am not a profitable trader far from it, i just enjoy learning about it and maybe one day i will be able to make a living from it.

let me just get this straight are you saying phil newton sits in his live room losing month after month, fiddling the pips and he is a scammer.

you are a joke. please correct/challenge all my comments in some detail if you can, not one liners.

i do not know phil newton from adam or any other vendors. i work full time as an engineer and i am not a profitable trader far from it, i just enjoy learning about it and maybe one day i will be able to make a living from it.

let me just get this straight are you saying phil newton sits in his live room losing month after month, fiddling the pips and he is a scammer.

Can't you see the irony here? You want a detailed reply and the strategy is called Snatch. Tell me you havnt dropped some money on a strategy called snatch? You do know the slang meaning of snatch? What's the next strategy triple flange, double poontang? Tell me you at least did ask for a statement?

Really this is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard on tarde2win

Just so you know, this is trade2win.com NOT
Ihateallforexvendors.com, your like a broken record :sleep:

there are plenty of ways someone running a live chat room can be transparent. They can use myforexbook.com or forexdesk.com and link to their broker, even if it's a demo account. Why do you think they do not use these free transparent services?

It has always seemed to me the height of damfoolishness to trade on tips. I suppose I am not built the way a tip-taker is. I sometimes think that tip-takers are like drunkards. There are some who can't resist the craving and always look forward to those jags which they consider indispensable to their happiness. It is so easy to open your ears and let the tip in. To be told precisely what to do to be happy in such a manner that you can easily obey is the next nicest thing to being happy which is a mighty long first step toward the fulfillment of your heart's desire. It is not so much greed made blind by eagerness as it is hope bandaged by the unwillingness to do any thinking.

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator 1923.

there are plenty of ways someone running a live chat room can be transparent. They can use myforexbook.com or forexdesk.com and link to their broker, even if it's a demo account. Why do you think they do not use these free transparent services?

perhaps he doesn't want to do that! who said that he was trying to prove anything?
who even said he was looking for new members? he had plenty of people in the room
when I was there so who knows. Also where are all the people that have been members
and found it was sh1t? refer me to the posts!

Seriously dude, take a look at your posts, you need to change your nic to 'The Vendorator'
or something like that and have a pic of a superman type cartoon man with a slogan
underneath saying 'If your a Vendor you can't hide'.:eek:

HTML:
perhaps he doesn't want to do that!

you bet he doesn't!

HTML:
who said that he was trying to prove anything?

nobody I can see. he doesn't need to noobs are falling over themselves.

HTML:
who even said he was looking for new members? he had plenty of people in the room when I was there so who knows.

check out his webpage now and see the a list of 21 new members.

HTML:
Also where are all the people that have been members

maybe I am one of them ;) people don't like admitting to having lost money. even more so when money is 'snatched'.

HTML:
Seriously dude, take a look at your posts, you need to change your nic to 'The Vendorator' or something like that and have a pic of a superman type cartoon man with a slogan underneath saying 'If your a Vendor you can't hide'.:eek:

most sensible thing you have said, I agree it is getting a bit unhealthy I better scale it back. As I have said before on other posts my motivation is 2 fold. Firstly I dropped some money to vendors and if I can help other noobs avoid doing the same I believe I am doing good. Secondly once I realised what was going on some of these vendors were real sneaky (hence the dark reference) and I caught some of them using underhand tactics and mind games. These need to be exposed for what they are.

I know people will say 'he calls live trades what more do you want'. I just want a bit of transparency with wild claims of 1000s of pips per month, using free sites like myforexbook or forexdesk to be transparent. Lastly I just want people to be smarter and think about what they do with their hard earned money. A lot of noobs are a train wreck waiting to happen.

HTML:

you bet he doesn't!

HTML:

HTML:
who even said he was looking for new members? he had plenty of people in the room when I was there so who knows.

HTML:

maybe I am one of them ;) people don't like admitting to having lost money. even more so when money is 'snatched'.

HTML:
Seriously dude, take a look at your posts, you need to change your nic to 'The Vendorator' or something like that and have a pic of a superman type cartoon man with a slogan underneath saying 'If your a Vendor you can't hide'.:eek:

most sensible thing you have said, I agree it is getting a bit unhealthy I better scale it back. As I have said before on other posts my motivation is 2 fold. Firstly I dropped some money to vendors and if I can help other noobs avoid doing the same I believe I am doing good. Secondly once I realised what was going on some of these vendors were real sneaky (hence the dark reference) and I caught some of them using underhand tactics and mind games. These need to be exposed for what they are.

I know people will say 'he calls live trades what more do you want'. I just want a bit of transparency with wild claims of 1000s of pips per month, using free sites like myforexbook or forexdesk to be transparent. Lastly I just want people to be smarter and think about what they do with their hard earned money. A lot of noobs are a train wreck waiting to happen.

Ok point taken, but don't forget it's all a learning curve, all of it.

HTML:

you bet he doesn't!

HTML:

HTML:

HTML:

HTML:

sh

Shame you don't concentrate your bile upon those who really deserve it. I expect you've read post 1 of this thread, watched the video, read the articles and explanatory posts - all pretty transparent don't you think? Or perhaps you've just jumped in without really looking :)

jon

sh

Shame you don't concentrate you bile upon those who really deserve it. I expect you've read post 1 of this thread, watched the video, read the articles and explanatory posts - all pretty transparent don't you think? Or perhaps you've just jumped in without really looking :)

jon

Err, who would that be? Please direct us to those threads :smart:

sh

Shame you don't concentrate you bile upon those who really deserve it. I expect you've read post 1 of this thread, watched the video, read the articles and explanatory posts - all pretty transparent don't you think? Or perhaps you've just jumped in without really looking :)

jon

I read the 1st post over a year ago. I have however been a member before, I have read ALL of the strategies, ALL of the website, ALL of the available videos and I have been in the live trading room before for 1 month.

Transparent - No
Lost money - Yes

I used to jump in without looking, now I am more cautious.

Happy to discuss but facts only please.

I read the 1st post over a year ago. I have however been a member before, I have read ALL of the strategies, ALL of the website, ALL of the available videos and I have been in the live trading room before for 1 month.

Transparent - No
Lost money - Yes

I used to jump in without looking, now I am more cautious.

Happy to discuss but facts only please.

sh

ok, I stand corrected

jon

sh

ok, I stand corrected

jon
Not necessarily jon.

There is a 'thing' some bods have about anyone with the temerity to offer a product or service in the trading world that draws unconditional and often quite incomprehensible ire and even outright rage.

While some may have been quite deliberately burnt, many have never had any dealings or experience with any form of vendor, yet still feel the need and quite startlingly, the wherewithal to bash ‘em anyway.

Vendophobia – it’s a mob thing.

Not necessarily jon.

There is a 'thing' some bods have about anyone with the temerity to offer a product or service in the trading world that draws unconditional and often quite incomprehensible ire and even outright rage.

While some may have been quite deliberately burnt, many have never had any dealings or experience with any form of vendor, yet still feel the need and quite startlingly, the wherewithal to bash ‘em anyway.

Vendophobia – it’s a mob thing.

do you want to see a bank statement with the vendor fees coming out.:LOL:

do you want to see a bank statement with the vendor fees coming out.:LOL:
Not in the slightest bit interested.

All that's going to show me is that you either failed to capitalise on a product or service due to your own lack of skill, experience or intelligence or that you failed to carry out appropriate due diligence on same due to your own lack of skill, experience or intelligence.

If you use someone or something and it doesn’t work out for you, whose fault is that exactly?

The real issue is that with most whiners if it didn’t/doesn’t work for them, they undergo a major ego-fluck to protect their stupidity and announce that it doesn’t and can’t work for anybody.

If you’re into ‘fault’ then take full and personal responsibility for everything. Personally, I find that fault has never been a particularly useful line of enquiry. The longer you wallow in your or anyone else’s ‘fault’ the more you’re likely to see it everywhere and place unnecessary constraints upon yourself. Far better to simply learn the lesson(s) and move on.

I have been in the live trading room before for 1 month.

Transparent - No
Lost money - Yes

I'm certainly not defending Phil Newton (he's a vendor and he should be beheded) but I'm not sure how realistic it is to expect to make money each and every month consistently.

I've had periods lasting 3-4 years where I certainly did, but I've also had periods where things where a little tougher (for example, I made practically nothing between January and April of this year). Furthermore, practically every other trader with a publicly audited track record that I've ever look at seamed to experience similar issues. For some reason vendors at t2w charging chump change for their services, are consistently profitable, and the people spending their pocket money on these services expect to be consistently profitable too.

I'm not even sure I'd agree with vendors using sites such as myfxbook etc. Whilst it makes sense in principle many can be very easily manipuated by vendors with basic IT skills.