Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

A vendor showing his performance will sadly DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for your performance.

Very true - a profitable vendor could teach you and you'd still not make money. This could be your fault (dumbass) or their fault (poor teacher).

On the other hand, someone that can't make profit trading should surely be avoided and would not be able to make someone else profitable regardless of how good a teacher they are.

Like most on this thread, I agree that he's a good guy n'all, just shame he sells a beaten up old rover but calls it a bentley.
Hi D70,
Your post is littered with assumptions 'this suggests so 'n so' and 'that suggests such 'n such' etc. I don't have a problem with this per se, but to then conclude that TD is flogging an old Rover and calling it a Bentley is a tad harsh. If you've subscribed to his services and reached such a conclusion as a result of personal experience - then fair play to you. For what it's worth, at TD's invitation, I spent a short time in his chat room and, IMO, his market analysis and commentary is first class. Then again, as Arabian (and others) will quickly point out - what do I know about trading!!!
;)
Tim.

Well done on earning your reduced subscription charge there Timsk. I was gonna try that but I don't have the audacity.

Well done on earning your reduced subscription charge there Timsk. I was gonna try that but I don't have the audacity.
:LOL:
I'm not a subscriber and have no plans to become one. TD invited me in an advisory capacity - to offer constructive criticism and feedback about his chat room. Nothing more!
Tim.

No worries. I'm only fanning the flames anyway. This whole thread is quite pointless since TD isn't participating. It's no fun if we can't give him stick and flame him for going to the dark side but I suppose it;s better for his online rep that he does not enter into this sillyness. He's a clever cat IMO.

Timsk

Was this visit to his room before or after he registered as a vendor?

DT

Hi DT,
Before.
When he contacted me, I recommended to him that he informed the Mods about his services even if he wasn't planning to market them directly to T2W members. Whether or not he he had already done that or did so at my suggestion - I have no idea. The important thing is that he did just that, as barjon has verified in post #42 on P6 of this thread. His service may be a beaten up old Rover or it may be a Bentley. That's for his customers to decide. In terms of his conduct on T2W, based on the evidence that I'm aware of, he's behaved very fairly and completely above board. As has been mentioned already, to single out TD as the headline act in a thread entitled 'Rogue Traders & Watchdog Thread' is extremely unfortunate, to say the very least. All the real scammers out there must be laughing their cotton socks off.
Tim.

All the real scammers out there must be laughing their silk, gold plated socks off.
Tim.

Correction :)

I just dont like that everyone on the internet who seems to be able to make money trading, ends up selling courses etc, or just plain running off with peoples money!! lol.
Doesn't give me much hope....

TD is not the headline act, it's just that mentioning him here has kicked off comments from his detractors & his disciples.

It's either OK to ask vendors to show they can walk the walk or it isn't. As TD is a vendor, I think it's OK to ask.

The fact that TD is perceived as a 'top bloke', 'good egg' etc is irrelevant. We can either bug vendors on here for profitability info or we can't.

In fact, maybe we should be more cautious of the 'top blokes'. After all - the Forex Factory team were either complicit in the Jacko affair or they were taken in as much as anyone else.

Let's just drop the smokescreen here.

Is TD a profitable trader or not? Simple question really. No need for all the fuss.

Also - the next one is mechanicaldaytrader - he's been banned on elitetrader for double nicking - he created a user that said how great his services were and he happened to share an IP address with that person (as well as writing style). He has promised to show statements here too but he never can as he doesn't trade. I wouldn't mention it but he did pop up again recently. I suspect he's getting ready to actively recruit trainees again.

It seems most of the thread has turned to TD. A lot of it seems negative towards a guy who many followed on here of which I was one for a while. I still dont know if he can trade or not. Clearly he is knowledgable at least and if you were a newbie,would it be a waste to spend £400 on a days trading with him? Im sure many of us could give advice to newbies worth £400 but we chose not to. Personally I think £400 is a bit steep unless he has a proven record of some kind. £80 to go in his room for a while seems more resonable value.

Correction :)

I just dont like that everyone on the internet who seems to be able to make money trading, ends up selling courses etc, or just plain running off with peoples money!! lol.
Doesn't give me much hope....

IMHO there are vast amounts of untapped methods to make money through trading and associated trading, but far too many of the herd follow the same overgrown yet well trodden path. I have to say (and this is not a swipe at TD) that selling courses, mentoring, having trading rooms.. is not necessarily the last refuge of the lowest common denominator, but It's all been done to death hasn't it? I mean honestly, what's the fookin point?

But Stanzione shows his profits - his actual spreadbetter statements.
Still doesn't convince me that he knows how to trade,
or to buy a course from him.
Perhaps he may have two accounts making opposing trades. Easy to show a gain that way.
Or several accounts and just show us his winners
I've seen his dvd course, tripe and a rip off IMO.

My point is its hard to judge profitability. There are plenty of smoke and mirrors
ways to distort it.
However from TD's posts and threads I get the impression that he trades well
and lives off his trading.

I'd take trading lessons from TD over Stanzione and many many other vendors anyday.
If I had to.

But Stanzione shows his profits - his actual spreadbetter statements.
Still doesn't convince me that he knows how to trade,
or to buy a course from him.
Perhaps he may have two accounts making opposing trades. Easy to show a gain that way.
Or several accounts and just show us his winners
I've seen his dvd course, tripe and a rip off IMO.

My point is its hard to judge profitability. There are plenty of smoke and mirrors
ways to distort it.
However from TD's posts and threads I get the impression that he trades well
and lives off his trading.

I'd take trading lessons from TD over Stanzione and many many other vendors anyday.
If I had to.

Trading rooms; any of us that can turn a profit could run one, but once the wizard of oz has revealed his secret what's left? We all know this game is mainly; MM, discipline, psyche...can that be taught...really..?

The majority of folk enter rooms to shadow trade, find an easier path, then they stick with it because they're too scared to move on.

Trading rooms; any of us that can turn a profit could run one, but once the wizard of oz has revealed his secret what's left? We all know this game is mainly; MM, discipline, psyche...can that be taught...really..?

The majority of folk enter rooms to shadow trade, find an easier path, then they stick with it because they're too scared to move on.

I don't know.
I've not really got any idea of how a trading room works.
But if its a kind of crutch or support - you're right.
Not good in the long run.
The need for signals to follow or some confirmation that your trades are
'correct' is a bad sign, shows a lack of belief in your plan and abilities.

Scam search.

This far waiting for proof of profits from:
Trader_Dante
Mechanicaldaytrader

Anyone want to add to the list?