Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

who has "picked on" TD on this thread? I can't see any evidence that Dante has been dissed. I'd like a link to his website for his services...do you have it? :)

No, and even if I did I would never endorse it, but you can **** off because you started getting at me for no reason in an irrational manner, so I am going to return the favour :LOL:

Blimey, guys :whistling with all the dodgy dealers to choose from who come and go on here from time to time, you light on TD.

I should say that he contacted me in June when he started his chatroom to ask whether or not he should declare as a vendor since he was making a small charge to cover expenses. Since he was not soliciting people to subscribe I told him no. Now that he has expanded his activities to include a signals service and coaching it's appropriate for him to be designated as a vendor.

So, I don't think he has been underhand in any shape or form. On the contrary, he has been far more upfront than most.

jon

ps: correction: I understand that TD is not running any kind of signals service.

Without the risk of sounding too condesending, it's all in your head bedsit. It's up to you mate.

Maybe you should as I didn't understand. In my head?
What is it to do with system sellers not liking complainers?
Never mind, no need for explanation. Happy with the things (head) as they are.

Blimey, guys :whistling with all the dodgy dealers to choose from who come and go on here from time to time, you light on TD.

I should say that he contacted me in June when he started his chatroom to ask whether or not he should declare as a vendor since he was making a small charge to cover expenses. Since he was not soliciting people to subscribe I told him no. Now that he has expanded his activities to include a signals service and coaching it's appropriate for him to be designated as a vendor.

So, I don't think he has been underhand in any shape or form. On the contrary, he has been far more upfront than most.

jon

still fail to see any evidence that anyone has anything bad to say re. TD, a bit of leg pulling by a few but he always dealt with that well...

still fail to see any evidence that anyone has anything bad to say re. TD, a bit of leg pulling by a few but he always dealt with that well...

BS

:) you mean apart from the fact that he has been pointed up in a thread entitled rogue traders and watchdog?

jon

Attachments

• newspaper.jpg
    newspaper.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 228
Yep, I realised that, but he'd just laugh that off surely?

Oh, I'm sure he would. I was just setting the record straight - if there's a backside to kick, it's mine (not that you can rely on my sense of smell , of course ;))

jon

OK - I have one.

Trader_Dante.

Author of one of the most lauded threads on T2W, ex-prop trader & 'vendor defendor' on the Jacko thread (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/101314-jacko-ff-com-scam-2.html)

400 quid a day for training
70 quid a month to join his Skype room

It now appears he has a vendor badge too !

TD gave far more than you could dream of ever giving to this forum. All I hear from you is fluff and stupid youtube vids. Trader Dante should be paid for his services. While you should pay youtube for all the bandwidth.

Astounding people are picking on trader_dante first.

You creeps would have jumped at the chance to stick your tongue up his **** 18 months ago if he would talk pinbars with you.

You build em up and you knock em down. Horrid.

Edit: This actually doesn't go for the good Lord himself, actually. He seems a decent chap. Others... uggh...

I don't think anyone is being 'picked on' here - it's just an invitation for him to present his performance as a seller of his warez.

In my defence - I think TA is crap anyway, so I only ever sniffed his bum, my tongue got nowhere near it.

Never paid any money to Trader Dante, but read lots of interesting post awhile ago on one of his threads.:confused:

Couldn't this cynical thing go to far? It just seems no one would want to share any ideas at this rate, for fear of being chased by an angry mob:(

Oh well, I am sure people have the best intentions but I really don't see this as the way forward

Sharing ideas is fine.

Charging people 50p/hour to teach them whilst claiming to be a big swinging dick is not fine. Why not invite vendors to show their performance? Is there something wrong with that?

There are 2 costs here - the training costs and the money lost realising the training was crap.

TD gave far more than you could dream of ever giving to this forum. All I hear from you is fluff and stupid youtube vids. Trader Dante should be paid for his services. While you should pay youtube for all the bandwidth.

I don't dream of 'giving' to a forum. My aspirations are a little higher than that of 'forum giver extraordinaire'.

I just participate. I like the drama.

As for me posting lots of Youtube vids ??? What are you talking about ?

If we look at the OP, this thread came about because of the Jacko thread.

There we have a 'trader' who spent years on a board gathering a following. The board owners and other members followed their 'messiah' and no-one was allowed to say a bad word about him. Some smart people came along and commented on how his results were massaged and the mob chased them off. Later on he started to seperate people from their hard earned $$$.

How amusing then, when it is mentioned that TD is selling services, a bunch of people come on and start making accusations that he's being picked on.

He's not being picked on. He is charging a very small amount for his training. You have to consider that he will give up a days trading for this 400 quid. You also have to consider that he's now defending vendors on this site which is a big turnaround for him.

As such, with an open mind, can't we actually ask the guy if he's really making any money ?

Can both the followers of TD & those with a stick in their ass about him STFU and we just assess the issue on its merits ?

I think this thread needs to think about what makes a good trader / coach. Take Trader_Dante for example. I dont doubt that the guy can talk the **** off a donkey regarding trading but I do doubt his profitability. A few things over the years have suggested that. BUT, for a "newbie" or person wanting to jump some trading bridges quickly. Knowing what trader_dante knows isnt a bad start. Even if you have to pay for it these days. That's trader_dante's call and the person who is paying. It is also worth mentioning that unlike many coaches who have taught and traded the same "method" over the years. It appears that trader_dante, as he says, no longer trades as per his thread. Kinda suggests to me that he hasnt found his place in the trading world. More likely, he sees a whole load of people making money from teaching and wants a peice of the pie (plus his ego is one of the biggest I have ever seen, so having wanna-be-traders lob you off every day would be like seventh heaven to him)..... but all this is in similar vein to his markedly short stay "at his firm".... what was it, 3 months? That has "i'll agree to leave" written all over it.

Like most on this thread, I agree that he's a good guy n'all, just shame he sells a beaten up old rover but calls it a bentley.

Last edited:
Sharing ideas is fine.

Charging people 50p/hour to teach them whilst claiming to be a big swinging dick is not fine. Why not invite vendors to show their performance? Is there something wrong with that?

There are 2 costs here - the training costs and the money lost realising the training was crap.

Agreed.

If you're a vendor and you're using this forum to very cleverly solicit business without actually stepping over the member/vendor line (i have to give it up for Dante in his passive marketing of his services, there's a career in advertising for you if you're in fact not making any dough trading), you should have to show a continuous and long term track record of your success.

A vendor showing his performance will sadly DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for your performance.

Agreed.

If you're a vendor and you're using this forum to very cleverly solicit business without actually stepping over the member/vendor line (i have to give it up for Dante in his passive marketing of his services, there's a career in advertising for you if you're in fact not making any dough trading), you should have to show a continuous and long term track record of your success.

jrp

The point of my earlier post http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ue-traders-watchdog-thread-6.html#post1225880 was that TD was quick to inform us when he got involved in any paid service provision, despite the unsolicited nature of it. His main making money thread preceded any such service by a couple of years.

I should also correct my earlier post since I understand he is not running any kind of signals service.

jon

jrp

The point of my earlier post http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ue-traders-watchdog-thread-6.html#post1225880 was that TD was quick to inform us when he got involved in any paid service provision, despite the unsolicited nature of it. His main making money thread preceded any such service by a couple of years.

I should also correct my earlier post since I understand he is not running any kind of signals service.

jon

I wasn't addressing you Barjon, but seeing as though you are me, i shall return the favour.

Building a client base takes a long time, and after having seen the success that J16 brought it's founder(s), would it not be reasonable for any savvy marketer/vendor to start doing the groundwork early??