Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

Lord Flash,
What exactly do you want to uncover here about trader_dante?

sorry for delay been out all pm. Apparently TD is now selling trading courses. He gave lots of advice on the site,does that mean he should be above the rules and idea behind this thread.He is clearly knowledgable,but if he is now selling traing then he should have no probs in explaining on this thread.We wont rip him to pieces will we.

Astounding people are picking on trader_dante first.

You creeps would have jumped at the chance to stick your tongue up his **** 18 months ago if he would talk pinbars with you.

You build em up and you knock em down. Horrid.

Edit: This actually doesn't go for the good Lord himself, actually. He seems a decent chap. Others... uggh...

Is it me or there are lots of various system sellers on this forum. Kind of repetitive pattern.
Firstly they show how wonderful traders they are and then there is coaching (of course at a charge).

A good idea - one day if I fail as a trader there is a business opportunity there.

You creeps would have jumped at the chance to stick your tongue up his **** 18 months ago if he would talk pinbars with you.

Edit: This actually doesn't go for the good Lord himself, actually. He seems a decent chap. Others... uggh...

I agree. I'm going to stick my neck out here, i don't personally know TD, but he seems ok.

Slightly off topic, i'm really not into this sickly sweet, 'defending noobs from the hooded claw' type of posting that arises now and then.

It's the most ridiculous notion for an adult chat forum. We are all responsible for ourselves.

Never paid any money to Trader Dante, but read lots of interesting post awhile ago on one of his threads.:confused:

Couldn't this cynical thing go to far? It just seems no one would want to share any ideas at this rate, for fear of being chased by an angry mob:(

Oh well, I am sure people have the best intentions but I really don't see this as the way forward

I agree. I'm going to stick my neck out here, i don't personally know TD, but he seems ok.

Slightly off topic, i'm really not into this sickly sweet, 'defending noobs from the hooded claw' type of posting that arises now and then.

It's the most ridiculous notion for an adult chat forum. We are all responsible for ourselves.

I agree TD seems ok. The fact that he is now coaching doesn't make him, or anyone who coaches, a scammer. But to be fair, this is how people like Wasp, Jacko, and Dave Robertson got away with it...they all seemed like nice people.

I am all for trying to weed out some of the cr*p on here , but not if it comes at the expense of honest, decent members. Caution is advised.

Peter

"Slightly off topic, i'm really not into this sickly sweet, 'defending noobs from the hooded claw' type of posting that arises now and then."

That's what the system sellers like to hear. Not some of these 'bad complainers' doubting their trading/teaching skills. It's not good for the business.

PS I'm not commenting on TD as I'm not familiar with the issue, just system sellers in general.

* expletive deleted* £400 a day?! At least you get a few months with the likes of amplify.

I did text message that sex beast dante about this, not out of alturism or anything, jsut cause I wanna see some lulz... so let's see if he posts on this thread and lulz erupt

I agree TD seems ok. The fact that he is now coaching doesn't make him, or anyone who coaches, a scammer. But to be fair, this is how people like Wasp, Jacko, and Dave Robertson got away with it...they all seemed like nice people.

I am all for trying to weed out some of the cr*p on here , but not if it comes at the expense of honest, decent members. Caution is advised.

Peter

Pete,

Don't get me wrong when i say this, but why do you think that it is up to you to 'weed out the crap'?

Or anyone else for that matter?

There's a kind of mob mentality momentum, everyone gets a little over excited in the midst of the frenzy.

Better just ignoring it mate.

* expletive deleted* £400 a day?! At least you get a few months with the likes of amplify.

You misunderstand me.

I'm not endorsing Mr. Piccin's products, if they really exist (no idea). I'm just amused at how the zeitgeist here has switched from wishing to felate him to volunteering to be the first to burn him at the stake... it ain't healthy dude...

Those who can think more clearly, and there are some lurking here, will add this to their "madness of crowds" database and improve their trading because of it... or if not, at least their group psychology.

"Slightly off topic, i'm really not into this sickly sweet, 'defending noobs from the hooded claw' type of posting that arises now and then."

That's what the system sellers like to hear. Not some of these 'bad complainers' doubting their trading/teaching skills. It's not good for the business.

PS I'm not commenting on TD as I'm not familiar with the issue, just system sellers in general.

Without the risk of sounding too condesending, it's all in your head bedsit. It's up to you mate.

hhaha

In fact I have had an update from mr. Piccin:

"Thanks for heads up buddy but I'm watching lost and Jacks just slit bens kidney to help Kate and sawyer escape.."

(crap grammar verbatim)

The man is wiser than you would think :)

who has "picked on" TD on this thread? I can't see any evidence that Dante has been dissed. I'd like a link to his website for his services...do you have it? :)

Pete,

Don't get me wrong when i say this, but why do you think that it is up to you to 'weed out the crap'?

Or anyone else for that matter?

There's a kind of mob mentality momentum, everyone gets a little over excited in the midst of the frenzy.

Better just ignoring it mate.

I don't feel it is my duty, or anyone else's (except mods), but a forum with less cr*p/spammers/scam artists is a better forum. I did advise caution though.

I understand we are all adults, etc...I just hate to see people get scammed. I have a bad case of ethics and morals I guess. :)

Peter