Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

Guys, live calls dont mean a lot, are you gonna sit here for a year monitoring them?

Plus, 10 live calls.. god, let a mouse do that.

You need 3 - 5+ years minimum. (And even then, i've seen guys lose their mojo and quit the business).

you cant do much more than a live call and then set out a method.If it works for a while and stands up to backtesting whats wrong with that.How do you suppose you judge someone

Rothschild gave the impression he was well off and drunk fine wines etc...how can anyone really prove that the money is coming from trading without live calls ??

Actually, I was rather thinking he'd enjoy the vendor poking on here, aren't he & Dante old friends ?

JRP2891,
Lots of members have vendor badges. Just because someone has a vendor badge beneath their name, it doesn't necessarily follow that they're scammers trying to rip people off!

JRP2891,
Lots of members have vendor badges. Just because someone has a vendor badge beneath their name, it doesn't necessarily follow that they're scammers trying to rip people off!

Conversely - just because someone has been befriending board members, being helpful, writing long TA threads and making the mods love him doesn't necessarily follow that they are NOT about to rip people off.

I believe Jacko played a long game and was loved by the Barjons and Timsks of FF.

I do believe that someone that can trade profitably is less likely to rip people off and I can't see why an honest, profitable vendor wouldn't show their trade history.

Look at it this way - if a vendor now pulls out a profitable trading history, how great will it be for their business?

Add another one to the list guys....:

PozzyP

started with his journal at a prop house and is now charging for live room and training...

PozzyP

started with his journal at a prop house and is now charging for live room and training...

For realz??!!

Is anyone prepared to pay me any money for my trading calls?
Im not that good, but It seems like something i'd be interested in doing...

PozzyP

Have you checked his thread?

IMO one of the best threads. Clear explanation of his system - entry, exit rules with trade management examples. All this in advance. I liked his set ups and made profit quite few times.

Nothing to do with hindsight trading that is so popular with some well respected members on this forum.

I think his thread is good, just saying he offered to send me a link to his Trading & Coaching website in a PM, I didn't follow up on it though