LIVE intra-day trading with Grey1 July 9th ( Third Leg)

10 min now the only one pointing down 60 min has turned up but the hour is yet to finish. Waiting for 10min then I will go long.

1 min, 5 min, 10min, 30min, and 60min all pointing up. looking to go long at 15.50 if they all stay up.

when people get a chance could they tell me if my reading of the market was correct.

gone long now.
erts 44.92
joyg 73.11
rimm 118.30
brcm 27.63

Hi,
I'm still waiting for a clear signal.
At the time you went long the 5min was getting OB and the 10min was dithering.
I think we are agreed on market bias at this moment.

when people get a chance could they tell me if my reading of the market was correct.

Taking a trade in an up trend.

I think Grey1 talks about the three down bars also. Basically, look for three down bars on a 1min chart on the stock you're going to trade, confirmed by the the up trend on Dow macci. preferably coming out of an oversold condition.

Last edited:
can i just ask if you guys have your chart start and end time set to market hours or 24hours, and do you include weekend data? It vastly affects the Macci figures and changes when they turn. Cheers

Iraj and Paul

Thank you for running another session. Unfortunately I could not attend the third one, so the recording is particularly valuable to me to continue the plot, as it were.

I look forward to a couple of hours listening and note-taking

Charlton

can i just ask if you guys have your chart start and end time set to market hours or 24hours, and do you include weekend data? It vastly affects the Macci figures and changes when they turn. Cheers

Should be set to market hours.

I've been away since the seminar hence a rather belated huge thank you to Iraj for yet another excellent and informative seminar and to Paul for recording it.

Cheers

Gerard