Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

I attended a course in Coventry. I told them that i could not afford the cost £6995+vat and they took my details as i was interested. Then on the following Monday i received a phone call from them telling me that 2 people( if by magic) had pull out as to them leaving the country. The new cost was £1995+vat it seems a bit ify to me and i have heard some bad reviews as well.

from what I have seen of his stuff its a business model designed to build wealth by teaching openly available trading material. Basically he can't trade so he teaches how to trade albeit all nonesense

from what I have seen of his stuff its a business model designed to build wealth by teaching openly available trading material. Basically he can't trade so he teaches how to trade albeit all nonesense

I thought it was a bit fishy when I had that amount of discount. I have sold windows before and it is on similar lines to that. I have just emailed them telling them that i'm not interested. I was told that i could pay instalments they even emailed me they bank details.

Hi'

My name is Victor Mogadile from South Africa.

I see people doubt what ''The Big Boss'' Mr Secker is offering.I individually have not taken up any lessons from his organization yet but the strategies he is showing on YouTube are working very perfect and I normally use them for my trade setups and has never been disappointed.Mr Secker breaks down only what you need to know about trading and does not want to confuse you with all the unnecessary indicators and stuff that is out there.
He goes straight to the point and tell you What to do and When to do it,that is all.Now if the strategies which you did not pay for work so perfect what about the ones you are asked to pay for.When I find a job I will surely save up enough to start at Learn To Trade(Ultimate Forex) and I will spread the news further.
My heart has been in love with Learn To Trade since I read the Financial Freedom Through Forex pdf and my mind also changed since then.
To all those who listen to lies out there,my advice is that go and experience it when you are inside then you can talk later,but your financial position will never be the same again!!!

Cheers

Victor

Hi'

I see people doubt what ''The Big Boss'' Mr Secker is offering.I individually have not taken up any lessons from his organization yet but the strategies he is showing on YouTube are working very perfect and I normally use them for my trade setups and has never been disappointed.Mr Secker breaks down only what you need to know about trading and does not want to confuse you with all the unnecessary indicators and stuff that is out there.
He goes straight to the point and tell you What to do and When to do it,that is all.Now if the strategies which you did not pay for work so perfect what about the ones you are asked to pay for.When I find a job I will surely save up enough to start at Learn To Trade(Ultimate Forex) and I will spread the news further.
My heart has been in love with Learn To Trade since I read the Financial Freedom Through Forex pdf and my mind also changed since then.
To all those who listen to lies out there,my advice is that go and experience it when you are inside then you can talk later,but your financial position will never be the same again!!!

Cheers

Victor

Might I suggest then you put your money down and THEN tell us it was £2000 well spent because if his you tube videos and strategies are perfect surely then spending any money is pretty pointless

my friend also got the same case with a seminar that said sponsors from FXgtrade brokers, and had to register with a no small amount of money and cannot be refunded

Hi'

Cheers

Victor

Greg seckers courses are worth the money ?

spare me ...........seriously ?

hahahahahahahahahahha..............best laugh of the morning ..........thanks for that Victor

Recently attended their 2 hour free taster seminar. Got sucked in and signed up so am due to go to their two day seminar soon for £2300. Have now read things on the internet that have put me off :-( What I don't understand though is that they say the software is completely automated - there is no choice in what you do at all, so how can it not work and how can you do it wrong or not be able to do it? If it's all automated then the program does it for you?? Or was the two hour seminar blatant lies?

Please can anyone answer before I blow £2.5k :-(
This is a really good question and it’s one of the main Hooks of deception used in the sales process : initially they reel you in with the promise that trading is sooooooooooooo easy because of the way that they get you to do it (with a user friendly software!). Then when you do the course they tell you different things.
If they do this enough you end up not knowing what you’ve been taught and succumb to being a shit trader which is going to benefit Gs as he owns the brokerage. If you manage to escape the hard upsell you’re lucky as facts new traders can not know come to light later on. You will on the upsell find out that the software can’t in fact do all it promised to do, which leaves you lost in limbo but because they say this is the ‘advanced training,’ they think they are Scott free. To be honest the only thing they are good at is lying to people and making them thankful for having been deceived. Hundreds who report the software for not working properly have their comments removed for defamatory content. so do those who point out the conflict of interest with the brokerage.
Go to the course recognise it’s overpriced and whatever you do study the upsell with an open mind that it is a total farce.