Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

Hello pls help , same thing to me too

hi, same thing happened to me/happening to me now. I signed the form without reading the very fine print at the back. turns out there is not cancellation policy. Did they ever run after you for the rest of the 75K? I paid 10K upfront and now they say I cannot back out and have to pay the full amount. sucks

So what happened now? I only made the down payment 2 days ago and is wondering how you’re doing? Are they automatically getting the outstanding balance from your debit or credit card? I also didn’t read the fine print. And everyone grossly simplified and omitted important details, how can such people live?? Please help me, I’m not even hoping on getting the refund back I just don’t want anything to do with them anymore, I don’t want to pay for the remaining 75k nor the monthly smartchart deposits

hello

Hi! Ako din nascam 2 days ago nagdownpayment kmi ng bf ko each pls message me po on fb “Ybottee Corinn Cajucom” we need help din po thank you

So what happened now? I only made the down payment 2 days ago and is wondering how you’re doing? Are they automatically getting the outstanding balance from your debit or credit card? I also didn’t read the fine print. And everyone grossly simplified and omitted important details, how can such people live?? Please help me, I’m not even hoping on getting the refund back I just don’t want anything to do with them anymore, I don’t want to pay for the remaining 75k nor the monthly smartchart deposits

file a complaint with the nearest DTI. PM me

Got my money back

i got my money back :) filed a case with DTI

May I pls know how to contact you for help

i got my money back :) filed a case with DTI

Hello pano niyo po ginawa? San po kita pwede ipm or can I get your number or fb po please? Thank you so much I’m glad to know you got your money back!

Sorry idk how to pm here

It says I can’t access private messaging cause my account doesn’t permit me to po. Idk I’m not entirely sure how to pm you here po can you pls tell me how? Or if I can contact you on Facebook or phone please?

Has anyone managed to get a refund from these guys? I paid $4995.00 but didn't do the course. Have contacted them but they haven't replied. I read an employee review on glassdoor that stated they don't give refunds, and ignore department of fair trading calls, it mysteriously disappeared this week.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever got back their money after they cancelled?
I've paid the whole installments, however i'm put off by all the comments i've seen. I've made a request to get my money back but they are taking a long time to reply. Their policy is that you can only get your full refund back within 7 days but I want to know how much I can retrieve if one has gone past that date.
If not, is there a separate organisation that one can complain to, it's a shame that after so much time many people are getting ripped off.
Utterly disgusted at how their organisation is ran.

I have the same problem. Emailing and calling them doesn't have much effect. I haven't signed any contracts with them or received invoices.
From what I've read on other sites, threatening them with legal action seems to work.

May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.

Hello, may i know how to refund my downpayment. I also made the 10k downpayment 3days ago.I read a lot of negative reviews. Please help me what to do.

hello

Hello pano niyo po ginawa? San po kita pwede ipm or can I get your number or fb po please? Thank you so much I’m glad to know you got your money back!

Hello guys please help me too. How can i refund my money. I paid 10k 3days ago. Pm me please

Well, since you’ve asked, this is my honest review:

The workshop is free. So aside from gas fare, not a single penny is spent. I found it educational, to be honest. I mean, you can read about Forex free online but some people prefer a class set up. Can’t blame them.

There was a sales pitch, and their course was not cheap. I was skeptical for sure but I went with it anyway and It was cool. I don’t regret it, I liked it. I got my money’s worth. Don't mind the bad reviews, find out for yourself! LOL. I didn’t find anything fraudulent about them but that’s just me.

Well, since you’ve asked, this is my honest review:

The workshop is free. So aside from gas fare, not a single penny is spent. I found it educational, to be honest. I mean, you can read about Forex free online but some people prefer a class set up. Can’t blame them.

There was a sales pitch, and their course was not cheap. I was skeptical for sure but I went with it anyway and It was cool. I don’t regret it, I liked it. I got my money’s worth. Don't mind the bad reviews, find out for yourself! LOL. I didn’t find anything fraudulent about them but that’s just me.

It is your first post and you are defending a program that is generally held in low regards by the majority of opinion as expressed. Your comments are generally emotional grading using terms like : "cool"; "no regret"; and "like". If it is a movie review I might relate to it. Please humor me by explaining how and in what way you "got your money's worth"? If you can quantity it I might be persuaded.

I went through the financial ombudsman, LTT called and said they would refund me if I dropped the case and rescinded all posts

I went through the financial ombudsman, LTT called and said they would refund me if I dropped the case and rescinded all posts

Did you get the refund? I am trying to get the money back too, at least part of it as it has been now a long time since I signed the contract and I regret so much I got myself involved into this.

No, typical ltt, the settlement agreement came with clauses that I hadn't agreed to by phone. Couldn't remove my posts anyway.
It's going through the ombudsman.
Have a look at trust pilot UK. There's people there that are taking action against them. Their emails are in their reviews. Good luck.

I've heard its very expensive and carries rudimentary content that's already in the public domain for less or even zero cost.

Simple trading strategies need not be expensive, though risk/money management and technical analysis are complicated and difficult to carry out in practice, so such content may be worth paying for.

I've heard its very expensive and carries rudimentary content that's already in the public domain for less or even zero cost.

Simple trading strategies need not be expensive, though risk/money management and technical analysis are complicated and difficult to carry out in practice, so such content may be worth paying for.

yep i agree with Tom ...most of the offered is available for free ...then they hard sell you even more "secret" systems and strategies in the sessions for you to buy and learn

classic Sales tactics.......if you've attended any property / timeshare / Multilevel marketing / get rich quick seminars you will be familiar with the processes

N