Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

What you can try is the following:

Contact your credit card company and tell them that after you had ordered the product you found out that it is not of merchantable quality, is not as described and that there is overwhelming evidence that it is deliberately marketed to deceive people into believing it is something that it is not and that you had not received the product when you asked to cancel the order. There is plenty of information everywhere about how this course does not do what it is made out to do.

Separate to that contact the company and tell them that if they do not refund you immediately that in addition to taking legal action to recover your funds, you will also initiate a social media campaign to discredit them. Tell them that there is a huge amount of evidence that what they are selling is nothing more than a dream and that you will publish all the evidence showing this on Facebook, Twitter and numerous other social media platforms.

Also tell them that after you win your legal case you will also publish it using the same media and let people know how they can get their money back.

No company today can afford to ignore any negative publicity that goes viral on social media as it causes them huge problems and they will do anything to avoid it.

Hello I have encountered the same situation here in manila, I attended the seminar on feb 18, 2017 I made a deposit of 10k using my credit card and by march 1 I send them an intent cancelling my enrollment. They told me that the 10k is non refundable and that they cancel enrolment on a case to case basis. But then O responded that i didnt want to continue, yet they said that I am contractualy binded to them to pay the full amount (hell no). Which was stated in thier terms and conditions.

I wanted to know how did it go with the lawyer? Is this legally binding in the Philippines when the governing law of the terms and condition is in australia.

hi shylock. what u can do now is call credit card to ask if LTT can still charge on ur card since they have ur card details - just to be sure. ive had 50/50 case i lose hope already. i just got lucky they refunded me whole amount. if you can point out lies or any untruth during event you can use it against them. without strong reason, honestly i think they wont return it. thats how hard sellers they are. if you can find other registrants in same case maybe you can join force to complain against them. hopefully they stop making business here

hi shylock. what u can do now is call credit card to ask if LTT can still charge on ur card since they have ur card details - just to be sure. ive had 50/50 case i lose hope already. i just got lucky they refunded me whole amount. if you can point out lies or any untruth during event you can use it against them. without strong reason, honestly i think they wont return it. thats how hard sellers they are. if you can find other registrants in same case maybe you can join force to complain against them. hopefully they stop making business here

Thank you for the response. I already talk to my bank and I blocked my credit card from using any online transactions. It was really a very expensive mistake. I am also looking into filling a complaint. Karma will get to them.

What you can try is the following:

Contact your credit card company and tell them that after you had ordered the product you found out that it is not of merchantable quality, is not as described and that there is overwhelming evidence that it is deliberately marketed to deceive people into believing it is something that it is not and that you had not received the product when you asked to cancel the order. There is plenty of information everywhere about how this course does not do what it is made out to do.

Separate to that contact the company and tell them that if they do not refund you immediately that in addition to taking legal action to recover your funds, you will also initiate a social media campaign to discredit them. Tell them that there is a huge amount of evidence that what they are selling is nothing more than a dream and that you will publish all the evidence showing this on Facebook, Twitter and numerous other social media platforms.

Also tell them that after you win your legal case you will also publish it using the same media and let people know how they can get their money back.

No company today can afford to ignore any negative publicity that goes viral on social media as it causes them huge problems and they will do anything to avoid it.

Thanks a lot. I'll keep that in mind. I'm still waiting for a reply on the email I sent them. Its been 2 weeks and I havent heard from them, I was really upfront woth them and I will stand my ground. I believe that my credit card is secured now cause I already block its usage from any online transactions. And the bank will give me alerts if anybody tried to used my credit card online without my permission.

hi there i happen to enrol in.their course here in manila. i want a refund but they wont do it. now i need to go to lawyer

May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.

Hello guys, I'm new here. Reason I joined is to verify the claim of Learn To Trade (LTT) Manila by Greg Sacker on training courses that cost PhP 85,000. I attended their free briefing session and I can say it is a scam.

Learn to Trade Australia

I'm attempting to get a refund in Australia now - I attended the 2 day class and did not want to go further - they just refuse to respond, and basically, are arses about the whole thing. I'm about to make a complaint to Fair Trading and NCAT in order to pursue the refund.

Any other aussies here taking similar action? Perhaps we could join forces?

Also - I may or may not have recordings of their classes. May be happy to share them................:)

You won't get your money back from Learn to Trade! Beware!

When we returned from the seminar we found out that our daughter had taken ill. We urgently needed that money to fly out to her, but were flatly refused a refund! Their reason? We had opened the box with a USB stick. This is a very clever trick to void your right to cancel. Did they care that we had a very ill child we needed to get back home? Nope.

Even more sick, we may have gone on to do the course - thankfully now that we know who we are dealing with we will not be doing that!

We have since found out that the USB stick contains very little, mainly installation information for software yet to be received and stuff you can't use until you get login details from them. On their contract they cleverly state that the USB stick is worth the full price of the course!

Also, the patter at their free seminar (special group, Gupta Singh hardly ever does these seminars, special discount for today only, claims of being wealthy) are all LIES!

The worst thing about this is that we actually thought they seemed like nice people. How can anybody work for a company like this and look at themselves in the mirror? They don't care who they fleece.

Worse - Calli Browne, in their sales department, said on the telephone that it didn't matter that we had inadvertently opened the box, they had pre-approved a refund. But we were not allowed to talk to Calli again (presumably she got her hand smacked) and a refund was flatly refused. I'm keen to get together with anybody who would like to join some sort of action against them.

Unbelievable that this guy has gone international. A backroom boy who claims to have been a trader.

When we returned from the seminar we found out that our daughter had taken ill. We urgently needed that money to fly out to her, but were flatly refused a refund! Their reason? We had opened the box with a USB stick. This is a very clever trick to void your right to cancel. Did they care that we had a very ill child we needed to get back home? Nope.

Even more sick, we may have gone on to do the course - thankfully now that we know who we are dealing with we will not be doing that!

We have since found out that the USB stick contains very little, mainly installation information for software yet to be received and stuff you can't use until you get login details from them. On their contract they cleverly state that the USB stick is worth the full price of the course!

Also, the patter at their free seminar (special group, Gupta Singh hardly ever does these seminars, special discount for today only, claims of being wealthy) are all LIES!

The worst thing about this is that we actually thought they seemed like nice people. How can anybody work for a company like this and look at themselves in the mirror? They don't care who they fleece.

Worse - Calli Browne, in their sales department, said on the telephone that it didn't matter that we had inadvertently opened the box, they had pre-approved a refund. But we were not allowed to talk to Calli again (presumably she got her hand smacked) and a refund was flatly refused. I'm keen to get together with anybody who would like to join some sort of action against them.

Hope your daughter's going to be OK.

If you're in the UK you can contact Trading Standards if you've been ripped off by someone selling a service that's not fit for purpose, or if it was mis-described when sold. They can also deal with contract clauses that are unfair, e.g. covering re-fund policies.

Just bear in mind consumer law is protection against poor quality services, not poor value, the two are very different.

1 post only . joined to complain , how can anyone believe you ?How does anyone know you don't have an agenda against Greg.

GayJo - please contact me - commencing legal action now.

Hi gayjo - please email me directly - [email protected] - I am about to commence legal action too. They simply don't bother respond to anything - talk about treating paying clients with contempt!!

1 post only . joined to complain , how can anyone believe you ?How does anyone know you don't have an agenda against Greg.

Are you a stooge to be that concerned about it ? Must be a coincidence greg was suggesting making 100 points a week. Did he learn it from you ?

happening to me too

Thank you for the response. I already talk to my bank and I blocked my credit card from using any online transactions. It was really a very expensive mistake. I am also looking into filling a complaint. Karma will get to them.

hi, same thing happened to me/happening to me now. I signed the form without reading the very fine print at the back. turns out there is not cancellation policy. Did they ever run after you for the rest of the 75K? I paid 10K upfront and now they say I cannot back out and have to pay the full amount. sucks

hi

May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.

hi, happening to me too. money circumstances have changed and now they say I cannot back out. what did you do?

any updates on your case?

Feel free to message me

hi, happening to me too. money circumstances have changed and now they say I cannot back out. what did you do?

Hello,
Feel free to message me, i would like to help!!! I got my money back. For PH, please message DTI/ email them then they will contact them for your refund. Please share all findings you can about their scam. Will forward my email and contact if you need.

Hello,
Feel free to message me, i would like to help!!! I got my money back. For PH, please message DTI/ email them then they will contact them for your refund. Please share all findings you can about their scam. Will forward my email and contact if you need.

yes please! really need your help.