Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

Details of refund process for the 10k downpayment

Hello,
Feel free to message me, i would like to help!!! I got my money back. For PH, please message DTI/ email them then they will contact them for your refund. Please share all findings you can about their scam. Will forward my email and contact if you need.

Please message/email me @ [email protected] for details of your refund process. Thank you. Taga philippines din ako nakapag downpayment din ako ng 10k gusto ko na i refund ngayon dahil sa mga nabasa kong reviews about "Learn to trade". Please reply. :idea:

Please message/email me @ [email protected] for details of your refund process. Thank you. Taga philippines din ako nakapag downpayment din ako ng 10k gusto ko na i refund ngayon dahil sa mga nabasa kong reviews about "Learn to trade". Please reply. :idea:

Hi, same here. Any update I downed 10k and planning to refund/cancel

Hello,
Feel free to message me, i would like to help!!! I got my money back. For PH, please message DTI/ email them then they will contact them for your refund. Please share all findings you can about their scam. Will forward my email and contact if you need.
Hi I wanted to do the same I did 10k downpayment

to my fellow kababayan, please help me to warn other people who get enticed to attend their free workshop. I see this coming already, I was supposed to be part of the first batch of 2 day course. I learned my lesson - to google first and research before joining anything, and doubt if they give a "free" seminar most often than not there is a catch on it. its business and they need money to pay for the venue etc. Madami palang scam sa forex kaya ingat tau. If you are seriously into forex and need good advise without getting robbed of your money, join PAFTI or consult Mr Mark So. I've met them both and inde cla mambobola sa inyo about real deal in forex. But I'm not active at forex at the moment nagstocks na muna ako hehe

I checked with the Securities and Exchange Commission because of the October 2016 ban on Forex trade related activities and they have forwarded my information to their investigation division. I also filed a complaint for deceptive and unfair, unconscionable trade practices with the DTI last Friday. Yesterday they gave me my summons and sent a copy to LTT office too. I just received word from LTT that they have finally approved my cancellation and will refund my money. I'm not celebrating until I finally get the reimbursement. I've learned a lot from this not to be gullible even if the business seems legit. They have scheduled another round of "free workshop" here in our place, I hope a lot more people would do their research first before jumping at the "limited slots".

i still see the Gregster is advertising heavily on youtube ......bless him

to my fellow kababayan, please help me to warn other people who get enticed to attend their free workshop. I see this coming already, I was supposed to be part of the first batch of 2 day course. I learned my lesson - to google first and research before joining anything, and doubt if they give a "free" seminar most often than not there is a catch on it. its business and they need money to pay for the venue etc. Madami palang scam sa forex kaya ingat tau. If you are seriously into forex and need good advise without getting robbed of your money, join PAFTI or consult Mr Mark So. I've met them both and inde cla mambobola sa inyo about real deal in forex. But I'm not active at forex at the moment nagstocks na muna ako hehe

free workshops are the bread and butter of the Scammy trading industry ............you go along and then get shut in a room and hammered to sign up to expensive courses ....you cannot leave until you do !!!

its just the same as timeshare / double glazing / network marketing / and just about every other scammy hard sell industry out there

personally i love going to these things ....my record is being chucked out after 5 minutes on a learn to trade scammy seminar a few years back ...

the poor 12 year old kid presenting at the front got me ejected after my third probing question on a pattern he was demonstarting would guarantee people riches ......

I also rememeber in tenriffe being given vouchers to actually leave a timeshare sales pitch as they wanted me out of the room to then sell to remaining dumbass punters ....real Value !!

hahahahaha.....:LOL::smart:

N

thank you turtlemishy for making me join to the group.

Hello,

Hi good day, I also have deposited in LTT with the initial amount of 10,250 pesos, i didn't sign any agreement, forms or contracts in which they cannot refuse to make a refund. Still emailing and texting them for the follow ups. If they cannot make a refund. Please guide me with the process on how to contact or email DTI for that matter.

Got my refund last week. Thanks to the prompt action by DTI. Shout out to Aaehtla for your guidance :)

May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.

Hi! how did you process it on DTI? was there any problem that occurred? Thank you

Hi... can i have your contact information? CP or FB? i also need your help coz i also deposited 10k. pls add me in FB "Marel Niegos". thanks in advance for helping

Sorry to hear about misfortunes of people on this thread. Unfortunately the saying greed leads to misfortune rings true.

Everytime I go on youtube i get ads from Greg Fecker 'the millionaire currency trader' :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: ...
Its bl00dy annoying! Anyone know to stop these BS ads ?

free workshops are the bread and butter of the Scammy trading industry ............you go along and then get shut in a room and hammered to sign up to expensive courses ....you cannot leave until you do !!!

its just the same as timeshare / double glazing / network marketing / and just about every other scammy hard sell industry out there

personally i love going to these things ....my record is being chucked out after 5 minutes on a learn to trade scammy seminar a few years back ...

the poor 12 year old kid presenting at the front got me ejected after my third probing question on a pattern he was demonstarting would guarantee people riches ......

I also rememeber in tenriffe being given vouchers to actually leave a timeshare sales pitch as they wanted me out of the room to then sell to remaining dumbass punters ....real Value !!

hahahahaha.....:LOL::smart:

N

NVP, a few years ago, I went to a seminar by the 'property king' Andy Shaw. Was exactly as you described. They piled on so much pressure for people to buy the course. At the time I was severely tempted but controlled myself! They had so many shills and I assume genuine people putting their hands up during the seminar who wanted to buy the course. As soon as people put their hands up, they were led out of the room to put down their cash.
Now I would only go to these seminars for a laugh :LOL: !

People like Greg Fecker and his company LTT, have shifted focus to Latin America and the Far East as their market in the West becomes more saturated and people become more aware of their misselling practices due to the media and sites like Trade2Win. Unfortunately only the uninformed and ignorant will continue to get suckered. This is why these companies are moving their beady eyes far far away.
I am not ashamed to say that I was once uninformed and ignorant and have been conned in the past.

Please help me I was scammed too

Hi! how did you process it on DTI? was there any problem that occurred? Thank you

hello! I also made a downpayment just 2 days ago , actually my boyfriend and I both did, it was 10,000 php each. So now we lost 20,000 pesos to manipulative liars and I’m wondering if I can also get a refund? Or if I’m legally obliged to pay the rest of the course fee and the monthly smart chart fee. I also need urgent help please message me also on FB, my name is Ybottee Corinn Cajucom on Facebook please please help me! :(