My experience with the forex course Learn to Trade/Smartcharts by Greg Secker

987Rich

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with Learn to Trade, a website that offers courses on forex currency trading, along with the Smartcharts software. I stumbled upon Learn to Trade after watching one of Greg Secker's YouTube adverts.

Firstly, I want to clarify that I'm not a financial guru, and I had zero experience in trading before diving into Learn to Trade. So, if you're a newbie like me, don't worry; they made me feel at ease.

I found the courses really helpful. Greg Secker himself endorses them, and that definitely adds a layer of credibility. The material is easy to understand, even for someone who didn't know what a pip was. They take you from the basics to more advanced strategies, so you're not just throwing your money into the forex abyss.

But what truly sets Learn to Trade apart is the Smartcharts software. It's probably my favourite part because all the charts initially looked so complicated. Smartcharts provides you with real-time data, analytics, and customisable charts, making it easier than ever to make informed trading decisions. The support and community they provide are fantastic too. There's always someone ready to help you out, whether it's through their webinars, online forums, or one-on-one sessions. It’s reassuring to know that you're not alone.

Now, I won't lie and say that I became an overnight millionaire. Realistically, I've only just started, and I've made a few hundred pounds. Forex trading takes time, practice, and a whole lot of discipline. But thanks to Learn to Trade and the legit guidance of Greg Secker, I feel confident in my forex trading abilities, and I've seen some decent gains along the way.

Just my 2 cents, so to speak. I'm also eager to connect with fellow traders who've had experience with Learn to Trade. It would be fantastic if you could share your insights and viewpoints. As I’ve just started, does anyone have any strategies suitable for beginners that they could recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think you'll find Mr Secker is actually a very good salesman, and has, and still does, make his money from marketing and selling his courses, not from being a proficient trader. So be very aware that you will potentially find yourself spending an awful lot of money for 'add ons'.

It's so easy for new traders to be drawn in by the images of easy money and millionaire lifestyle. It will be interesting to know how you get on, if you are prepared to share your successes, or otherwise.

Well I think you'll find Mr Secker is actually a very good salesman, . . .
987Rich's OP reads like an advert to me. However, to be fair, I do indeed find it very reassuring that Greg Secker endorses his own company's products. That's a most unusual thing for a company owner to do: all the ones I've ever come across trash their own products and services.

If there's anyone out there with a piece of software they can sell me that stops Mr. Secker's ads from ever appearing again on YouTube - I'll happily pay good money for it!
:p

Well I think you'll find Mr Secker is actually a very good salesman, and has, and still does, make his money from marketing and selling his courses, not from being a proficient trader. So be very aware that you will potentially find yourself spending an awful lot of money for 'add ons'.

It's so easy for new traders to be drawn in by the images of easy money and millionaire lifestyle. It will be interesting to know how you get on, if you are prepared to share your successes, or otherwise.
Success is negligible at the moment because I've only just started but moving in the right direction. I've started with 5k and managing my risk to 2% so won't be a overnight millionaire

Out of interest, how did you come to choose this route for your first delve into trading? Did you build training costs into your business plan? How long do you reckon it will take for you to break even?

Out of interest, how did you come to choose this route for your first delve into trading? Did you build training costs into your business plan? How long do you reckon it will take for you to break even?
I've had an interest in forex trading for a while. I choose Learn to Trade / Smartcharts for the tool mainly due to it being beginner friendly to be honest. I'm sure as above there is free options etc. But if I end up loosing money on trades due to a lack of education then personally I think it's counter productive and I'm better off starting on a firm foundation. I did build in these costs, my main goal is to protect my capital and stick to my risk management plan of 2%. Predicting when I'll break even is tricky because it depends on how well I apply what I've learned, market conditions, and my trading strategy. I'll focus on learning, being patient, and managing risk wisely, and hopefully, profits will come in due time. Ultimately my end goal would be extra income as opposed to over night millionaire. Thanks, R

I'll focus on learning, being patient, and managing risk wisely, and hopefully, profits will come in due time. Ultimately my end goal would be extra income as opposed to over night millionaire.

Which is why I'm surprised you've gone for the Greg Secker approach. He sells something completely different and charges significant sums for his services.

Ive been investing for years, I started trading mid August with 6k so it would be interesting to compare notes, I've not received any training.
August 570 profit
September 1050
October 5750
November 8000 to date
I trade two strategies 1. Don't be greedy strategy 5 points are sufficient
2. The warren buffet plan B strategy
My win rates are 92%

987Rich's OP reads like an advert to me. However, to be fair, I do indeed find it very reassuring that Greg Secker endorses his own company's products. That's a most unusual thing for a company owner to do: all the ones I've ever come across trash their own products and services.

If there's anyone out there with a piece of software they can sell me that stops Mr. Secker's ads from ever appearing again on YouTube - I'll happily pay good money for it!
:p
Actually there is, I'm surprised that you are not aware of it?

It's what I use, it's YouTube Premium.

Good Luck.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with Learn to Trade, a website that offers courses on forex currency trading, along with the Smartcharts software. I stumbled upon Learn to Trade after watching one of Greg Secker's YouTube adverts.

Firstly, I want to clarify that I'm not a financial guru, and I had zero experience in trading before diving into Learn to Trade. So, if you're a newbie like me, don't worry; they made me feel at ease.

I found the courses really helpful. Greg Secker himself endorses them, and that definitely adds a layer of credibility. The material is easy to understand, even for someone who didn't know what a pip was. They take you from the basics to more advanced strategies, so you're not just throwing your money into the forex abyss.

But what truly sets Learn to Trade apart is the Smartcharts software. It's probably my favourite part because all the charts initially looked so complicated. Smartcharts provides you with real-time data, analytics, and customisable charts, making it easier than ever to make informed trading decisions. The support and community they provide are fantastic too. There's always someone ready to help you out, whether it's through their webinars, online forums, or one-on-one sessions. It’s reassuring to know that you're not alone.

Now, I won't lie and say that I became an overnight millionaire. Realistically, I've only just started, and I've made a few hundred pounds. Forex trading takes time, practice, and a whole lot of discipline. But thanks to Learn to Trade and the legit guidance of Greg Secker, I feel confident in my forex trading abilities, and I've seen some decent gains along the way.

Just my 2 cents, so to speak. I'm also eager to connect with fellow traders who've had experience with Learn to Trade. It would be fantastic if you could share your insights and viewpoints. As I’ve just started, does anyone have any strategies suitable for beginners that they could recommend?
Another one of Greg’s pals / wannabes biting the dust / and or sitting in his pocket. Greg will bite anyone has the skills of a prize narcissist to make them feel grateful for the experience. Good luck waking up from that drunk on the hope of dirty money hangover

Another one of Greg’s pals / wannabes biting the dust / and or sitting in his pocket. Greg will bite anyone has the skills of a prize narcissist to make them feel grateful for the experience. Good luck waking up from that drunk on the hope of dirty money hangover
Most likely a paid Secker shill or a lackey. Shills can be bought cheaply off places like Fiverr for a few quid. These days 100's of fake good reviews can also be cheaply purchased very easily. Therefore always ask any mentor for brokerage statements for the last few years before buying any software or service product. None of the scammers who advertise on social media or forums like this will have any brokerage statements - only fake p/l numbers.
The age old adage "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" applies!

Interesting article . Similar company with a different name headed by same chap ? (11 years ago)
That’s the thing with these trading scams…

Firstly, these artists register Limited companies with Companies House which means they have personal asset liability protection against bankruptcy.
Secondly, there is a continuous cycle of companies which are folded and a created as the debts and cases start mounting. I suspect if you look up Secker, there will probably be a big list of companies in his name. Another tactic these artists use is that they use slight variations in their names and addresses in their Companies House registration to make it look like they don’t have many companies to their name. I’m surprised Companies House hasn’t caught on to this.

In the intricate world of trading gurus, promises of a “secret formula” or a “proprietary system” that can transform ordinary individuals into millionaires have become as common as the rising sun. These self-proclaimed masters of the financial markets often tantalize us with images of luxury cars, opulent mansions, and exotic holiday destinations, leaving us to wonder: WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY SPENDING SO MUCH OF THEIR PRECIOUS TIME PEDDLING TRAINING COURSES WHEN THEY COULD BE LOUNGING BY THE BEACH OR CRUISING DOWN THE HIGHWAY IN THEIR FLASHY SPORTS CARS?
The puzzle of why fund managers do not offer substantial financial incentives to these trading gurus, choosing instead to allocate millions towards advanced computer systems and teams of traders, is equally intriguing.
Greg has holiday homes, a private tennis court and a large number of supercars yet he is pumping his course on YouTube!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):)

DO NOT deal with these scammers. They are upselling bogus 'advanced programmes' which do not exist. I was asked to fund my account following their regular course. This money has never been credited to my account and they are now claiming it for an advanced course. They are unwilling to credit my account or return my money. Stay well clear