Trader training/learning

Hi! I am a Futures Trader. I am new to this website and wanted to share my views about Topstep traders where I am enrolled in the combine. Recently an Interview with the founder Mike Patak was posted on this website. I believe it will be useful and helpful to all beginning, intermediate and experienced Traders.
Trading is the most exciting and challenging career and demands the best of business and sports qualities. I recommend Topstep Traders and list below 10 important reasons to use the combine and shorten the learning curve in the ruthless, but rewarding and dynamic world of trading.

1. Edge: Use the TST combine to find, practice and sharpen your edge.
2. Discipline: Take the combine opportunity to test your discipline. Because, without discipline you cannot be a consistently profitable trader.
3. Chat room: Learn, see, observe, watch what other traders are doing. Listen to the interviews of real traders. Avoid the boredom by listening to the live commentary mixed with entertainment and humor.
4. Protect your Capital: Use the combine to know if you can trade profitably before risking your money.
5. Risk management: Learn to manage risk by following the scouting evaluation form, helping you to overcome the limitations and weaknesses before you trade with real money and know your strengths in the process as well.
6. Funding: If you are confident and good at trading, but do not have the capital, complete the combine objective to attract and get the Equity Partners to fund your Trading venture.
7. Market: Experiment with different futures markets like Indexes, Gold, Crude, Silver and other markets to find your personality match.
8. Compete: Enter the combine to compete and measure your progress with yourself and with other traders.
9. Help: Use the coaches, other traders to help you to understand the market and shorten your learning curve.
10. Psychology: Use the Intuitive development program, Market therapy, drill a Scout sessions to understand, unravel, demystify your own reactions and behavior to market conditions. In the process help yourself to become a better trader and human being.

obswatch

Hi! I am a Futures Trader. I am new to this website and wanted to share my views about Topstep traders where I am enrolled in the combine. Recently an Interview with the founder Mike Patak was posted on this website. I believe it will be useful and helpful to all beginning, intermediate and experienced Traders.
Trading is the most exciting and challenging career and demands the best of business and sports qualities. I recommend Topstep Traders and list below 10 important reasons to use the combine and shorten the learning curve in the ruthless, but rewarding and dynamic world of trading.

2. Discipline: Take the combine opportunity to test your discipline. Because, without discipline you cannot be a consistently profitable trader.
3. Chat room: Learn, see, observe, watch what other traders are doing. Listen to the interviews of real traders. Avoid the boredom by listening to the live commentary mixed with entertainment and humor.
4. Protect your Capital: Use the combine to know if you can trade profitably before risking your money.
5. Risk management: Learn to manage risk by following the scouting evaluation form, helping you to overcome the limitations and weaknesses before you trade with real money and know your strengths in the process as well.
6. Funding: If you are confident and good at trading, but do not have the capital, complete the combine objective to attract and get the Equity Partners to fund your Trading venture.
7. Market: Experiment with different futures markets like Indexes, Gold, Crude, Silver and other markets to find your personality match.
8. Compete: Enter the combine to compete and measure your progress with yourself and with other traders.
9. Help: Use the coaches, other traders to help you to understand the market and shorten your learning curve.
10. Psychology: Use the Intuitive development program, Market therapy, drill a Scout sessions to understand, unravel, demystify your own reactions and behavior to market conditions. In the process help yourself to become a better trader and human being.

obswatch

Sounds like a combine harvester......

All just wishful thinking. Come back and tell us when you have been given funding and have made money for a while. theres dozens of these outfits on the go now.

obswatch

Last edited:
I recommend Topstep Traders and list

The things people talk about on the Internet.

"Drill a Scout sessions to help yourself to become a better human being"

For sale on the Paedophile Society book stall at Broadmoor

If you can do it with a full time job, why not try it 1st? The article "Trading When in a Full Time Job" might help you find a suitable way to learn while still have the full time job.

I know of another article that is similar called "set and forget forex trading" by nial fuller. It talks about trading while not changing your current schedule and basically trading around your job. He has some other good articles about trading success that talk about how just making consistent money each month means you are a successful trader, you don't have to trade "professionally" to be a successful trader like many traders seem to think.

I took a look at the site but the simulated trading and combine fees seem high.

I'm between accounts again so I've been looking for a good simulator with a trading platform and real time feed. The best I've come up with for e-minis is Ninja Trader plus a data feed for $80 per month.

Any a you gurus out there can recommend a better simulator for us?

Actually I got the referral to this site from Top Step Traders recommending that I look at the Trading Plan Template, which I'm working on. I keep going to sleep working on the risk management part tho. Maybe tomorrow nite eh?