Anybody going to The Titans Of Wealth - Greg Secker

I would go just for the entertainment. It will be a showpiece in schmukness

Ha-ha, I went to one of those fake auctions once, just for the entertainment and to watch experts take money off the slow and gullible.

Within 15 minutes I had spent £15 on a rubbish worthless perfume, along with about 20-30 other people in the room. I am still stunned today how they did it.

Before I realised it, my hand was in the air waving money at them, while some heavies were blocking the exits and other heavies were collecting the dosh. :LOL:

It's like they mesmerise you with yes's.

Hi Metrader

I have to agree with all the other comments here - about not wasting your time paying for an expensive course - that more than likely will not help you a lot.

Saying that if you are able to pop along and enter free and listen through the 3- 4 hrs of all high pressure sales talk etc - than that will be a good test to see if you do have one of the important attributes needed to be a Forex Trader - ie the ability to not be persuaded by false sentiment and deals that seem to good to be true.

Everyday when you trade - you will be faced with false sentiment - ie a trade that seems so 100% and so good that you think I will take that - and place a larger bet - because it looks a cert.

More than likely once you have entered the trade - it will in the next 30 mins reverse - and you will lose

Somewhere between 75 and 90% of all retail traders fail at making consistent gains in FX trading - and generally the ones that make it have 3- 7 years plus of experience behind them.

No course - even ones giving one to one tuition over a few months can take a new raw trader and make him successful - ongoing.

No method works 100% of the time - and even the very best might only make 80 -85% - and that's only if you are available to enter when the opportunity is available

So - if this group have taught 90,000 traders - or 200K - depending on the sales pitch you read - I would be very very surprised if even 25% of them have carried on and made a great success out of FX.

Ask them the question and if you have the mental toughness to speak out and not be embarrassed into being persuaded to take the course etc - and walk away afterward - well that shows you might be a suitable candidate to go on and learn all you need to know to make it in trading after a few years of hard work and study etc

Good Luck

Regards

F
i recall watching a documentary detailing self help fad in the 80's ( i think) . the venue was a large hall, the speakers m.o. was to totally berate the audience into accepting they were useless and needed his course ( this was borderline acceptable i the context of the movement in the day). he told them if they wanted to be a loser etc they could leave now but wld regret it rest of life etc.
Horrific to watch. The worst bit was only one person out of 900 or so stood up and had to walk out under a hail of abuse and past bouncers that lines each door.
THat guy was the MAN.
0.1 percenter

Last edited:
i recall watching a documentary detailing self help fad in the 80's ( i think) . the venue was a large hall, the speakers m.o. was to totally berate the audience into accepting they were useless and needed his course ( this was borderline acceptable i the context of the movement in the day). he told them if they wanted to be a loser etc they could leave now but wld regret it rest of life etc.
Horrific to watch. The worst bit was only one person out of 900 or so stood up and had to walk out under a hail of abuse and past bouncers that lines each door.
THat guy was the MAN.
0.1 percenter

perhaps he needed to go to the toilet ? :LOL::LOL:

Update:

I went there. It was interesting to see all that people eager to learn how to become rich (there were 300+ attendees if my estimate is correct). I liked Mr Barsa's motivation talk and was a bit bored during Greg's presentation. Didn't get any new trading ideas which is no surprise as I've been trading for some time.

After the presentations, lots of attendees rushed to enrolment desks eager to be among the first fifty to enrol and maybe get an opportunity to become millionaires quickly with Greg’s help.

I was not that interested and left without enrolling. I’d prefer if I can ‘test drive’ systems and performance for at least 3 months for free before deciding to pay for it. I haven’t found such an educator as yet – as soon as I do, I will pay for the education (if happy with the test)

Update:

I went there. It was interesting to see all that people eager to learn how to become rich (there were 300+ attendees if my estimate is correct). I liked Mr Barsa's motivation talk and was a bit bored during Greg's presentation. Didn't get any new trading ideas which is no surprise as I've been trading for some time.

After the presentations, lots of attendees rushed to enrolment desks eager to be among the first fifty to enrol and maybe get an opportunity to become millionaires quickly with Greg’s help.

I was not that interested and left without enrolling. I’d prefer if I can ‘test drive’ systems and performance for at least 3 months for free before deciding to pay for it. I haven’t found such an educator as yet – as soon as I do, I will pay for the education (if happy with the test)

300+ ?...........jees am i in the wrong business :eek:

N

300+ ?...........jees am i in the wrong business :eek:

N

You can say that again NVP:rolleyes:

I've been to many seminars, but have never seen such a thing. Hilton at Hyde Park Corner was overwhelmed by attendees queuing all the way from the entrace, stairs, 1st floor...There was a queue 5-6 rows wide just to register:eek:

No wonder that guy is driving lambos and flying helicopters & plains

Last edited:
yep ...................hes got more "front" than sainsbury's

N