Kick off

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
You can always click on View Recent Threads under the Discussion tab at the top of the page - this shows the latest ones in chronological order.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
I've been kicked off this morning.

My last visit was 09:33 when I marked all threads as read. I minimised the window, and went out. On returning at 11:41 I was informed that I was a guest and needed to register.

I wonder therefore if there is something in the T2W cookie which kicks me off after two hours of inactivity?

harpmandoodle

20 1
me too

I get this problem and never get beyond being a junior member as it keeps kicking me out. I'll not loose any sleep over it though.

rossored

2,103 56
I too have experience same problem, despite trying IE, Netscape and er.... whatever its called, the other one - dammit cant remember.

All my cookies are fully browned, and the problem just seemed to clear itself after a couple of days... hasnt been back since but it was a right royal pain in the derriere.

Opera is the other one, just remembered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock