Keeping fit guys ?

Pat494

Legendary member
What do you do or recommend to do to keep fit ?
Is the traditional picture of the home trader true ?
What's that you may say ?

Well a guy in a string vest with 3 days stubble on the chin and some empty beer cans on the floor.

Attachments

• Day trader.gif
    Day trader.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,882
I walk the dog 3 times a day and do some simple excercises.

Damn cab fare for the 18 mile return trip every Sunday is killing me :LOL:

Damn cab fare for the 18 mile return trip every Sunday is killing me :LOL:

Haha - have you tried running in circles :idea:

Started doing more gardening other than cycling and walking.

Weeds, Russian ivy and snails are killing me. :rambo:

Try standing up to them weeds At. The Russians can collect their ivy anytime, and the snails ? Give them to the French.

:D

I am very lazy but love playing table tennis and tennis for clubs.I then give it 100% as i love the sport.If i had to keep fit just for the sake of it id hate it.Its all about finding something you love thats not a chore.Ps ive done sod all today though.I was going to start a thread on "your diet"also.

A glass or two of either red or white evenings during the week, maybe an extra glass Fridays and Saturdays. Occasional beer on long hot days.

Wait a minute, have I got the wrong thread?

What do you do or recommend to do to keep fit ?
Is the traditional picture of the home trader true ?
What's that you may say ?

Well a guy in a string vest with 3 days stubble on the chin and some empty beer cans on the floor.

Hill walking and running, its a killer.

Walk hard or run up a short steep hill then slow walk down, start with doing this 3 times each week then build up to 10 times over the weeks, only takes 30 mins out of the day. Only need do this once or twice a week with other regular exercise doing the week.

It's better on the knees and improves running or walking speed on the flat.

Fartlek session are also great, loads of different styles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fartlek

Trust you to have posh ivy :LOL:

I can beat that,not only do i have snails, slugs, cat sh1t, pigons i've now got a bloody bager who can dig faster than me.
What i'd give for some Russian ivy.:LOL:

As for keeping fit now the joints arn't what they were,swimming for me and more friut and veg with my Kebab.it's the only way to keep your six pack guys.

Trust you to have posh ivy :LOL:

I can beat that,not only do i have snails, slugs, cat sh1t, pigons i've now got a bloody bager who can dig faster than me.
What i'd give for some Russian ivy.:LOL:

As for keeping fit now the joints arn't what they were,swimming for me and more friut and veg with my Kebab.it's the only way to keep your six pack guys.

Doesn't cat pooh count as fertilizer. No wonder with the pigeons as stable diet :LOL:

Does sitting in a sauna count as keeping fit? Fab for the joints. (y)

Yoga, meditation, pilates, body attack, body combat and a lot of sex. I have three raw eggs in the morning blended with my super foods.......wives with much younger husbands are continually knocking on my door......they tell me they love me but I think it is all BS, I think they just want have sex and to be honest I do not mind it.

Yoga, meditation, pilates, body attack, body combat and a lot of sex. I have three raw eggs in the morning blended with my super foods.......wives with much younger husbands are continually knocking on my door......they tell me they love me but I think it is all BS, I think they just want have sex and to be honest I do not mind it.

AAAH the mind boggles, how you must suffer ?
Want any help ? :p

Recently being doing 30-60 minutes of Yoga (in front of youtube) along with 20 mins of calisthenics (push-ups/sit-ups/squats/lunges/etc) each morning (after markets open) and although I don't look any better I have to say I feel a lot better for it :)

I was doing my usual 30 minutes on the whatever-you_ call- it, in the gym and got chatting to a female on the next one. After a while, I said "What do you do for a living puff puff?" She said "I'm a judge puff puff".

Thank God that I had not been BS- ing. I keep that for T2W!