Keeping fit guys ?

Better diet , no sugar ...

Walking .

Well done.

Got to watch out for the low fat products, some high in sugar.

Low fat milk, yogurt. etc

Using almond milk, great on cereal, but terrible in tea.

Well done.

Got to watch out for the low fat products, some high in sugar.

Low fat milk, yogurt. etc

Using almond milk, great on cereal, but terrible in tea.

I've started using coconut oil in tea and coffee. Great stuff. Coffee without it now just doesn't taste right. Very small amount does the trick. (y)

Well my coffee is black so this is not an issue , dont need milk with tea either ...

Tea spoon of coconut oil in green tea not bad.

Thanks

Drinking green tea is like drinking a hot cup of water with grass in it.

Never liked the taste but now you mention it, will give it another go...

What makes you say that? :rolleyes:

You dentist or something, after an easy life are we? eh eh? :cheesy:

Do me favour, do not eat any sugar for a month and then report it to us.....do not forget the 3 raw eggs.....Do not tell anything to Pat, he is jealous....;)

Regarding the 3 eggs you can smooth it up with a banana, a table spoon of Goji Berries, Chia Seeds, Coconuts shred, flax oil, hemp oil, marsala and a tea spoon of bee pollen, spirulina, turmeric and maca (I do not use maca, I have already too much energy).:cool:

Last edited:
It is taste adjustment. I never thought that I would like skimmed milk over the normal. Now, I prefer it and, with ground flax seed stirred into it, it is part of my breakfast diet. The rest of breakfast is 100% fruit- I aways have Nescafé on the go, in the mornings. It is quicker to prepare than tea or real coffee- No sugar in the house.

Don't forget to keep the flax in an airtight pot, in the fridge. It is sensitive to air and light,

The physiology apparently of mice is very similar to humans. I read somewhere that the boffins can extend the natural lifespan of a mouse *3 years !
So it is a logical deduction that it is only a matter of time before they can also extend the human lifespan to 200 + years or so !

Could be a sudden and major over population problem in a few years.

Ive cut out solid chocolate for the moment-typical days diet
9am-double strength hot chocolate with marshmallows from costa and 1 slice of toast with a lot of butter
12-tennis match-eat nuts and banana whilst playing
4pm-tea-pasta tuna nuts olive oil peas etc
9pm-lots of porridge and honey or whole oinken yogurt(large)

Gym circuits late morning 3-4 times a week. I have live prices on my iPhone and check prices as and when

Spend your gym sub on a dog imho. It will take you for 2 walks a day and give ya lots of love too.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Spend your gym sub on a dog imho. It will take you for 2 walks a day and give ya lots of love too.
Jesus my dog(see avatar)She lays down the rules when it comes to walking.she refuses to walk with a lead-its a battle of wills and she wins-ive tried dragging(dont work)she likes freedom and is a chaser.we usually go for a quick 15min run near the woods so she can chase-6 sets of club tennis tonight lads-should keep the weight off.6ft and 11stone-fit as a butchers dog
dog_main_1524498a.jpg

My refined sugar monthly consumption was around 1.25 KG , just for the coffee and the tea . Did quit at Jan so that's around 10 KG from refined sugar my body avoided add to that another 10 KG of sugar from sweets ....

Last edited:

A neighbour owns one. I hate the damned thing. It runs up to me, gets on its hind legs, wraps its paws around one of my legs and tries to get a cheap thrill out of me. The owner thinks it cute but I know what a knee trembler is when I see one.

My raw sugar monthly consumption was around 1.25 KG , just for the coffee and the tea . Did quit at Jan so that's around 10 KG from raw sugar my body avoided add to that another 10 KG of sugar from sweets ....

You must be one helluva a sugar daddy? (y)