Islamaphobia

The powerful effect of the native spirit that inhabits a Muslim body with the mind contains the Muslim religious environment:

One look in the eye from Fibo to such a so-called Muslim with all his/her perceived defects and problems - just one look addressing directly the driver of that body, blows all the crap out the way. The smile comes forth and the lies are held at bay for that short or long moment in time. Ditto for any other persecuted segment of the Human Race. All native beings, every single one of them, all lost in the junk they carry and dress up in - still don't alter the sheer simplicity of basic-basic. All are welcomed by Fibo. If not welcomed, God would turn his back on me in a friggin heartbeat as each and every one of these so-called ostracized are friends of his.

Same principle applied in Engineering .......... basic-basic is where its at. You gots to drill down and find it.

What is so objectionable about Islamists ?
Is it because their religion is different from the majority Christian religion ?
Or is it the drip drip affect of terrorism ?
The Moslem leaders never seem to publicly apologise for terrorist acts, of which there have been many.
Even the slaughter of 300+ people recently in Sri Lanka didn't seem to raise a protest. While the one off NZ shooting had the NZ PM apologising , head covered with a scarf in solidarity etc
Perhaps turning the other cheek is a pathetic. response.

Applied to T2W on a much smaller scale, the core 30 engine of T2W never apologizes for their treatment of any newbie who threatens their reign of territory here. They complain and nag and nag the cops to get 'em banned and have always succeeded. Apologize? Never.

I look at myself as an example. I've contributed more in a mere 3 months than all of you combined over 2 decades but only 2 have noticed.

Therefore, the core T2W never apologizes for its terrorist attacks against newbies who contribute and threaten their useless existence as non-producers.

Another striking example is poster ssam. Shunned by the engine here. Apologize? Never! And the best part? Sam is no Muslim. He be an Englishman, same as you cats. Astounding how you treat your own. If we were ever in a war together as partners I'd watch you more closely than I'd watch the enemy. You're far more dangerous.

Thanks Siggy ........... its always good to revisit definitions, so I just did so and come up with this:

dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

Mattias Gardell defines Islamophobia as "socially reproduced prejudices and aversion to Islam and Muslims, as well as actions and practices that attack, exclude or discriminate against persons on the basis that they are or perceived to be Muslim and be associated with Islam".

There is no official definition of Islamophobia that has been adopted by Western governments, there are opinions of course (you have provided one), but opinions are not implemented by policy and therefore there is actually nothing to answer for, the title of this thread is really a misnomer.

The ECHR has found that Sharia Law is not compatible with Western values, a recent definition of the term Islamophobia has been recently rejected by HMG, so it is clear that there is a problem whereby the authorities cannot agree to the definition of the term. The term Islamophobia was invented by the Muslim Brotherhood many years ago in an attempt to prevent criticism of Islam the ideology/religion and it is pleasing to see that Western governments have not gone down the route of adopting such a definition as this would be an infringment of free speech.

So now we can move onto the defintion of 'hateful extremism' which in the realm of Sharia is under discussion, you can see from the folllowing website how contentious the whole issue is and how difficult it is for the authorities to come to a resolution about it.

You mostly talk about Islamophobia on a personal level, this misses the point, being able to criticise a religion/ideology has always been accepted practice in Western democracies, but you appear to infer that this includes the criticism of Muslims, it does not.

Public stonings to death for adultery etc. that are regular events in some muslim countries, seem barbaric to Westerners.
Perhaps HMG will set aside places for such activities in case they are accused of racism.
lol

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia: zero interest in visiting, zero interest in befriending. Behold the mighty hand of God as we prepare for Wave C down which could get underway within weeks or months. Payment for sins against humanity.

For crimes against humanity this House of Lucifer is now paying dearly and it will get worse as DEFLATION gets underway. We finished Crude Oil's Wave A down and are in wave B up. Been going sideways as it should for a Wave B. When Wave C starts, then the real deal will get underway as the Kingdom unravels and pays dearly for its sins against poor people.

Let's hope the Iranian people can throw off the yoke of unreasonable old men in power and become FREE.

A thought provoking YouTube vid' in which Carl Benjamin interviews Lord Pearson following another interview he (Pearson) did with Sky News. About half way through, Pearson explains how he's tried in vain to engage U.K. Muslim leaders in dialogue - but they've refused to meet him. The explanation he's been given as to why they don't want to meet him is - IMO - really rather chilling. See what you think . . .

A thought provoking YouTube vid' in which Carl Benjamin interviews Lord Pearson following another interview he (Pearson) did with Sky News. About half way through, Pearson explains how he's tried in vain to engage U.K. Muslim leaders in dialogue - but they've refused to meet him. The explanation he's been given as to why they don't want to meet him is - IMO - really rather chilling. See what you think . . .

A lone voice in the HoL. Times they are a changing, soon to be no voice, no doubt. You can see the way the demographic is moving, they are saying that Europe is the bell weather, in 10, 20, 30 years time there will be Islamic political parties competing for your votes rather than the hard left or left wing choice we have today, will that make the the Islamists far right (once they have dispensed with the far left)?

I'm not Muslim and would defo not want to meet with such a stuffy old fart for any reason. B o r i n g

I'm not Muslim and would defo not want to meet with such a stuffy old fart for any reason. B o r i n g

Spoken like the know nothing youth of today.

There's no substitute for experience, which you will come to understand one day.....if you make it that far !!!!!

A lone voice in the HoL. Times they are a changing, soon to be no voice, no doubt. You can see the way the demographic is moving, they are saying that Europe is the bell weather, in 10, 20, 30 years time there will be Islamic political parties competing for your votes rather than the hard left or left wing choice we have today, will that make the the Islamists far right (once they have dispensed with the far left)?

I don't buy into that tosh.

My view a bit like the old USSR or China's revolution is to keep the competition dumb.

By allowing both systems to dump the communist ideology and embrace positive aspects of capitalism and free market production mechanism the West effectively have shot them selves in the foot.

By the same token Islam is a retarded religion based on men herding their women and against any development that aims to further the human race. Leave them to their lot and let us live our lives to the full.

Let them play with their shariah courts and maintain their people in life of misery and destruction.

Live and let live and let daft people live their insignificant lives of stupidity worshipping Godpies in the sky.

There's no substitute for experience, which you will come to understand one day.....if you make it that far !!!!!

Finally, you show up after challenging me several times but like Inquisitor, then bolting for the nearest exit, never to show up, just hit and run. This time perhaps you will see it thru'? After dropping so many hints about banning (since you yourself were a moderator)are you ready now to learn something from Fibo - or at least finish the duel you challenged me to?

Assuming the answer is yes, first things first, post some real time trades here - to have zero posted trades in 20 years is pathetic and plain pussy-ass cowardice. Its a downright disgrace.

Now on to the subject matter here. You misunderstand me in this regard. Young, inexperienced? Even if so, I'm way ahead of you and operate on a much higher plane. I don't need the gobs of experience of years that you talk about and seem to refer to. One look at Lord Pearson, even though on the screen and not in person, but listening to his words in addition to forming an instant impression of him, which by the way we all should be doing, its called "first impressions that never lie" - the guy is a bum, a bureaucrat, a scoundrel, a retard. I would not waste 2 cents on such deadbeats regardless their lineage.

More on offer here by the "Ever so generous Fibo":):)

Some more for you, Violet re: Lord Pearson on the subject of Muslims

When I saw him and looked into the eyes and heard the pompous words, my first thought was, "pot calling the kettle black" The UK (Britain) makes Muslims look like saints. Why would a Muslim want to talk to a fellow so prejudiced to begin with? Say what? Except for Jesus there is nobody who would be happy to talk to prejudiced accusers. And look what happened to him!! Ask Mel Gibson. :):)

Who does Lord Pearson remind me of? At 0.01. Yeah, the old guy, the trillionaire at the desk, the beaurocrat the builder of railroads, the person that hired killers to kill regular hardworking people who are the salt of the earth and work for a living. He, this Lord Pearson ran into Fibo. He's got no chance now. Fibo despises such folk, they are worse than sewer rats. they enslave the masses.

extract: "you dirty old bastard, I don't have to kill you now, you leave a shiny set of rails behind you wherever you go. I know where to find you"

I don't buy into that tosh.

My view a bit like the old USSR or China's revolution is to keep the competition dumb.

By allowing both systems to dump the communist ideology and embrace positive aspects of capitalism and free market production mechanism the West effectively have shot them selves in the foot.

By the same token Islam is a retarded religion based on men herding their women and against any development that aims to further the human race. Leave them to their lot and let us live our lives to the full.

Let them play with their shariah courts and maintain their people in life of misery and destruction.

Live and let live and let daft people live their insignificant lives of stupidity worshipping Godpies in the sky.

(y)(y)(y)

Our constitution clearly states, "do not get involved in the affairs of other nations" (This is too much for the UK to do, its just gotta fck things up and instigate countries to fight and kill - remember the UK is the #1 genocide marauder of our entire time on Earth, nobody comes close, there is no 2nd place contender for such honors)

Had we followed this premise to a T, Arab countries would be hugging and kissing us today. And look at the huge drop in wanton slaughter that we would have saved. Sheesh! All those women and children would still be alive today.

Peace amigos, peace, there is no other way that makes sense. Leave the Muslims alone. :whistle:

The only English asshole who had any commonsense was JOhn Lennon (give peace a chance)