Islamaphobia

Trolls work in mysterious ways.

Troll = relative term

allow me to s-plain, Siggy ....................any outgoing person who finds himself among uptight, tight-ass fellas will be labeled a troll. Its a simple as that.

Repeat, did you nail a bird or not?

The great tit, blue tit, blackbird, nuthatch, longtail, dunnock, chaffinch, bullfinch, barn owl, blackcap, robin, coal tit, collared dove, woodpecker, green finch, siskin, wagtail, kites and buzzards, swift, sparrow hawk, house martin and wrens in my back garden don't deserve to be nailed to anything, the pidgeons, crows, rooks, magpies and the odd Jay are a different matter however. Wood mice, poor little things, don't know what hits them when the trap closes, at least they go quickly. Last time I had rats they were dealt with swiftly also, It's the hassle of living in rural England, too much beauty, too much wildlife, you can become complacent, not happened to me yet, glad I'm not a city dweller.

Which is your favourite?

Troll = relative term

allow me to s-plain, Siggy ....................any outgoing person who finds himself among uptight, tight-ass fellas will be labeled a troll. Its a simple as that.

When are you expecting the great banning to take place, will we get invites :D

Will it be as exciting as some of the executions under Henry VIII ??

The great tit, blue tit, blackbird, nuthatch, longtail, dunnock, chaffinch, bullfinch, barn owl, blackcap, robin, coal tit, collared dove, woodpecker, green finch, siskin, wagtail, kites and buzzards, swift, sparrow hawk, house martin and wrens in my back garden don't deserve to be nailed to anything, the pidgeons, crows, rooks, magpies and the odd Jay are a different matter however. Wood mice, poor little things, don't know what hits them when the trap closes, at least they go quickly. Last time I had rats they were dealt with swiftly also, It's the hassle of living in rural England, too much beauty, too much wildlife, you can become complacent, not happened to me yet, glad I'm not a city dweller.

Which is your favourite?

My favorite type of bird is the one with a good bush

When are you expecting the great banning to take place, will we get invites :D

Will it be as exciting as some of the executions under Henry VIII ??

Did you miss the first 3 bannings? The next one, perhaps the final one? This is the one area wherein you, Violet and the other 28/30 hardcore, core members of T2W have the upper hand. England, the once mighty warrior has been reduced to a ship of 30 hardcore sea going snitches at T2W - all they do nowadays is NOT trade but get anyone who does, banned. Guess which one or more of the 30 most likely caused Socrates to get banned?

Nevertheless you are all invited to attend my banning/hanging. We can time it to coincide with my reentry into ET :):):) At least at ET there are about 75 traders who understand my language, yeah just 75, but here at T2W there is only one. Odds of survival here are close to zero.

Siggy, wish me luck, off tota thanksgiving party, loads of birds going to show up

in case you're wondering and it would not surprise me in this desolate place called T2W so devoid of poetry, literature and finesse, the videos sent are from the movie SLINGBLADE with actor Billy Bob Thornton. The movie was such a hit that in certain parts of the US esp. in CA and NY some of the guys have taken to talking like Carl in the movie and its soooooo much goddamn fun. I did it the other day at McDonald's and just could not stop lafffing after that. The problem nowadays is that its not as effective because hardly anyone speaks English

Siggy, long after I'm banned and you miss me, remember this one, its my best ever prank, none of my other pranks come anywhere close to this one ...............

Driving down a modestly busy road in LA I pulled up alongside a Big Cadillac that had its windows down and so did I.
In the Caddy were 2 big black ladies in the front seats, i.e. the driver and passenger. I was alone in my car and in a particularly playful and mischievous mood. It was a long traffic light at La Cienega blvd., a major intersection. The 2 black ladies were obviously some type of super religious bible toting Jesus fanatics, not Muslim, they were plain American Black ladies and they were so damned serious - like T2W cats. they were looking straight ahead and no smile, no nothing, did not even turn their heads to look at me.

So I leaned towards 'em and in my most devilish demeanor, said, "you ladies want to come to my place for some heavy drinkin and partyin?

They both turned in a jiffy to look at me and within a split second the one closest said to the other, "hit it Mary, its the Devil hisself!"

They rammed thru' the red light and almost hit 3 or 4 cars and didn't even stop at the next light, so scared out of their wits they were.

Can you dig it? Fibo is no different in real life. Always scaring the shit out of lambs, wimps and sissies - everywhere I go.

Hasta la vista, Siggy. Hope you guys will lighten up some so we can have some fun before I get banned for good. :):):)

Did you miss the first 3 bannings? The next one, perhaps the final one? This is the one area wherein you, Violet and the other 28/30 hardcore, core members of T2W have the upper hand. England, the once mighty warrior has been reduced to a ship of 30 hardcore sea going snitches at T2W - all they do nowadays is NOT trade but get anyone who does, banned. Guess which one or more of the 30 most likely caused Socrates to get banned?

Nevertheless you are all invited to attend my banning/hanging. We can time it to coincide with my reentry into ET :):):) At least at ET there are about 75 traders who understand my language, yeah just 75, but here at T2W there is only one. Odds of survival here are close to zero.

HAHAHAHAHA
Wondered how long it would take for Socco to get a mention. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL:

Was gutted when CityBulls went under.....One of the finest forums to visit when studying nut jobs. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The same can be said of any niche group. Don't feel the threat or have any concerns no. They are insignificant and impotent group of God worshippers. If UK structure started anything remotely resembling sharia then muslims would leave this country for another.

You guys need to get a grip. This is England. (y)
At',
I thought exactly the same as you until really quite recently when I started to look into the issue - albeit fairly superficially. What I discovered is that this view is based largely on the assumption that many Muslims are Muslim in name only (like I'm a CoE Christian in name only) and have little or no truck with the more extreme aspects of the ideology (i.e. elements of Sharia Law) and, furthermore, that the few who do are in a tiny minority and for all intents and purposes can be ignored. Sadly, this is a completely false assumption: nothing could be further from the truth. Evidence to support this is commonplace and that's what I'm basing my comments on: not my personal views or Islamophobia. If you're unimpressed by the anecdotes of Lord Pearson, then I suggest you immerse yourself in the findings of Pew Research Centre that I linked to earlier in the thread. Once you've done that, then come back and tell me to get a grip and I'll tell you to stop burying your head in the sand. (y)
Tim.

At',
I thought exactly the same as you until really quite recently when I started to look into the issue - albeit fairly superficially. What I discovered is that this view is based largely on the assumption that many Muslims are Muslim in name only (like I'm a CoE Christian in name only) and have little or no truck with the more extreme aspects of the ideology (i.e. elements of Sharia Law) and, furthermore, that the few who do are in a tiny minority and for all intents and purposes can be ignored. Sadly, this is a completely false assumption: nothing could be further from the truth. Evidence to support this is commonplace and that's what I'm basing my comments on: not my personal views or Islamophobia. If you're unimpressed by the anecdotes of Lord Pearson, then I suggest you immerse yourself in the findings of Pew Research Centre that I linked to earlier in the thread. Once you've done that, then come back and tell me to get a grip and I'll tell you to stop burying your head in the sand. (y)
Tim.

If you are a CINO (Christian in Name Only) as I'm sure most Brits are, then it is likely you are agnostic if not atheist, have no interest in the Church (other than to marvel at it's ridiculousness), but have adopted the morals and traditions of Christianity, such as celebrating Xmas day, holidaying at Easter and of course respecting most of the 10 commandments. But living in secular Western society does not force one into religion (unless your family happens to be ultra religious)

I'm not so sure about the equivalent MINOs (Muslim in Name Only), how many there are and if they get away with it. To the relative outsider, it seems that Islam exerts such control over its followers (and we are not talking extreme here, more akin to Christianity of 100-200 years ago), that it is hard to see that too many Muslims are MINO, after all why would we have Islamic prayer rooms in just about every British institution and many workplaces if there wasn't demand for it.

Mosques are packed and they are building hundreds more, knocking down Christian churches, Imams are plentiful and travel the talking cicuits of the world to preach Islam, Islamic states are on the rise.

The whole shebang appears to be in exponential growth, 4 million muslims live in Britain, Att ignoring this is, well, ignorant of the facts as they appear before us!

I would prefer to see boiling alive, hanging is a bit passe nowadays. But no, England banned boiling to death as a way of execution after only around 17 years of usage in the 15c. apparently ISIS are still keen on the boiling though. The Europeans carried on the tradition much longer than the English, the Scots for example, you can see why the SNP want to remain 🙃

Siggy, wish me luck, off tota thanksgiving party, loads of birds going to show up

in case you're wondering and it would not surprise me in this desolate place called T2W so devoid of poetry, literature and finesse, the videos sent are from the movie SLINGBLADE with actor Billy Bob Thornton. The movie was such a hit that in certain parts of the US esp. in CA and NY some of the guys have taken to talking like Carl in the movie and its soooooo much goddamn fun. I did it the other day at McDonald's and just could not stop lafffing after that. The problem nowadays is that its not as effective because hardly anyone speaks English

When you've finished with your boring partying, I'm sure you will be back to spice up your life with some trolling/spamming of T2W, look forward to the yawning.

If you are a CINO (Christian in Name Only) as I'm sure most Brits are, then it is likely you are agnostic if not atheist, have no interest in the Church (other than to marvel at it's ridiculousness), but have adopted the morals and traditions of Christianity, such as celebrating Xmas day, holidaying at Easter and of course respecting most of the 10 commandments. But living in secular Western society does not force one into religion (unless your family happens to be ultra religious)

I'm not so sure about the equivalent MINOs (Muslim in Name Only), how many there are and if they get away with it. To the relative outsider, it seems that Islam exerts such control over its followers (and we are not talking extreme here, more akin to Christianity of 100-200 years ago), that it is hard to see that too many Muslims are MINO, after all why would we have Islamic prayer rooms in just about every British institution and many workplaces if there wasn't demand for it.

Mosques are packed and they are building hundreds more, knocking down Christian churches, Imams are plentiful and travel the talking cicuits of the world to preach Islam, Islamic states are on the rise.

The whole shebang appears to be in exponential growth, 4 million muslims live in Britain, Att ignoring this is, well, ignorant of the facts as they appear before us!
CINO v MINO.
I think its easier to be CINO, since nobody can call you out on it, or, thankfully, even care.
The thing about MINO, is since there is a greater opportunity for social conditioning, and self-policing.
If you dont attend any of the prayer meetings, others will notice, and you could be called out, and potentially ostracised, or have your loyalty questioned. If you dont attend, you might get a visit from a "concerned" imam, to see whats wrong.
I think its very difficult to be a MINO, and its not their fault. The specific system is designed to enforce conformity, and have consequences for non-compliance.
Just a variation of "Witch! Burn the witch!".
However, in these more enlightened times it may be "boil the witch".

I would prefer to see boiling alive, hanging is a bit passe nowadays. But no, England banned boiling to death as a way of execution after only around 17 years of usage in the 15c. apparently ISIS are still keen on the boiling though. The Europeans carried on the tradition much longer than the English, the Scots for example, you can see why the SNP want to remain 🙃

My my my, behold the impressive level of HATE. I have not seen such a level of HATE directed at Muslims. Pray tell how it came to be and to pass that I have exceeded the Muslims as #1? :whistle:

When you've finished with your boring partying, I'm sure you will be back to spice up your life with some trolling/spamming of T2W, look forward to the yawning.

Hahahahahahahaha, here's how the party last night went down.

No Muslims.

The ratio of single guys to girls was 1 to 9, the rest all married couples. I, being the only single guy there. WTF do you think was going to happen? Heck, even the ugliest fella could nail one with such odds. But me, my hair is perfect, I get top tick. :whistle::whistle:

Zero-d in on an 8, there were no 9s or 10s and as usual taking the Alpha position from ogonblick #1, I said, "Hi my last name is Lin Gus" .............. she laffed and replied, "what's your first name?" I distracted her from the last name for a few seconds by shifting her attention to some other stuff and then told her the first name.

For the rest of the evening every time she addressed me and introduced me around she used my first name (obviously)

Later that night after the humma-humma session she wanted my phone number and she said write down my name too so she does not misspell it as it is an unusual name.

Holy shit she exploded, "this is all just a game to you, isn't it?" She just could not get over it. Had to pacify her for about 30 minutes. She's OK now.

Why her shock? I know you guys are slow here at T2W .................. My first name is Cunni

Put my first name and last name together.

I could not stop laffffing all the way home alone. Woke up in the middle of the nite laffing like there's no tomorrow.

:):):)

Hahahahahahahaha, here's how the party last night went down.

No Muslims.

The ratio of single guys to girls was 1 to 9, the rest all married couples. I, being the only single guy there. WTF do you think was going to happen? Heck, even the ugliest fella could nail one with such odds. But me, my hair is perfect, I get top tick. :whistle::whistle:

Zero-d in on an 8, there were no 9s or 10s and as usual taking the Alpha position from ogonblick #1, I said, "Hi my last name is Lin Gus" .............. she laffed and replied, "what's your first name?" I distracted her from the last name for a few seconds by shifting her attention to some other stuff and then told her the first name.

For the rest of the evening every time she addressed me and introduced me around she used my first name (obviously)

Later that night after the humma-humma session she wanted my phone number and she said write down my name too so she does not misspell it as it is an unusual name.

Holy shit she exploded, "this is all just a game to you, isn't it?" She just could not get over it. Had to pacify her for about 30 minutes. She's OK now.

Why her shock? I know you guys are slow here at T2W .................. My first name is Cunni

Put my first name and last name together.

I could not stop laffffing all the way home alone. Woke up in the middle of the nite laffing like there's no tomorrow.

:):):)

Christ how old are you? Not old enough to know that joke has been around since at least the 70's, were you even born in that century?