Islamaphobia

Spoken like the know nothing youth of today.

There's no substitute for experience, which you will come to understand one day.....if you make it that far !!!!!
By feeding the narcissistic troll, you are just inviting a tirade of the same tired old bullshit we've had to endure over the last few weeks, I was hoping it would get bored and go back to some previously banned forum from whence it came, it obviously likes to be bored though as it thinks we're all boring.

I just wish it would bore off quicker. But it seems quite happy endlessly talking to itself, whilst simultaneously stalking, whether it is fed or not!

It obviously lives a very boring life indeed ( for a supposed Alpha something)!

There, you see, I've just fed it myself, I am expecting at least 5 or 6 posts now telling us how great it is, how it's balls are made of steel (because it thinks it can trade), how the British empire was the worst thing for humanity since the ice age and how religion, not sure which one, is either going to kill us or save us, but it ain't gonna be Muslims either way, and how boring and beta we all are, its the downside to playing with fibtroller.

Can its itchy keyboard fingers stay out of any of our boring threads or will it enlighten us with more fibshite..............

By feeding the narcissistic troll, you are just inviting a tirade of the same tired old bullshit we've had to endure over the last few weeks, I was hoping it would get bored and go back to some previously banned forum from whence it came, it obviously likes to be bored though as it thinks we're all boring.

I just wish it would bore off quicker. But it seems quite happy endlessly talking to itself, whilst simultaneously stalking, whether it is fed or not!

It obviously lives a very boring life indeed!

There, you see, I've just fed it myself, I am expecting at least 5 or 6 posts now telling us how great it is, how it's balls are made of steel (because it thinks it can trade), how the British empire was the worst thing for humanity since the ice age and how religion, not sure which one, is either going to kill us or save us, but it ain't gonna be Muslims either way.

Can its itchy keyboard fingers stay out of any of our boring threads or will it enlighten us with more fibshite..............

I'm already on minimum troll it mode. Once a week ain't that bad is it !

By allowing both systems to dump the communist ideology and embrace positive aspects of capitalism and free market production mechanism the West effectively have shot them selves in the foot.

How exactly have the West 'allowed' China and Russia to embrace free market capitalism? Under what mechanism?

Let them play with their shariah courts and maintain their people in life of misery and destruction.

You have missed the point of Islam with this statement. Islam is a conquering ideology, whilst you think they are happy playing in their own self-segregated enclaves in Western society, they are up to a game of dastardly deeds with long term consequences.

As Muslim populations outgrow local populations over the next decades in Europe, you will also see the growth of political power, it's already here!

There are hundreds of Muslim councillors, in Britain, Muslim mayor's and many Muslims in positions of power and influence. Now there is nothing wrong with this per se, however there is deep concern about the long term motives and the outcomes if a check isn't kept on developments.

You only have to look at other countries where the previously dominant religious and cultural make up has been replaced by islam and even worse where Sharia has been imposed (because everyone has become a Muslim).

Just as the middle ages of Christian missionaries and European expeditions changed the face of the planet, so it is happening again with Islam.

I don't expect Fibnuts to understand any of the above, after all he thinks we are still stuck in the Christian dark ages with a slave trade to maintain.

They certainly have their women under control unlike Western women.

They certainly have their women under control unlike Western women.
Spoken like a true feminist, Pat. Not! ;-)
Additionally, they can have four wives which means that when they get hen pecked by one they can simply move on to another. Hmm, perhaps there's an upside to Islam that I've overlooked. On the other hand, four wives could just mean four times the grief - and expense. As you were folks!
Tim.

You have missed the point of Islam with this statement. Islam is a conquering ideology, whilst you think they are happy playing in their own self-segregated enclaves in Western society, they are up to a game of dastardly deeds with long term consequences.

As Muslim populations outgrow local populations over the next decades in Europe, you will also see the growth of political power, it's already here!

There are hundreds of Muslim councillors, in Britain, Muslim mayor's and many Muslims in positions of power and influence. Now there is nothing wrong with this per se, however there is deep concern about the long term motives and the outcomes if a check isn't kept on developments.

You only have to look at other countries where the previously dominant religious and cultural make up has been replaced by islam and even worse where Sharia has been imposed (because everyone has become a Muslim).

Just as the middle ages of Christian missionaries and European expeditions changed the face of the planet, so it is happening again with Islam.

I don't expect Fibnuts to understand any of the above, after all he thinks we are still stuck in the Christian dark ages with a slave trade to maintain.

Conquering what exactly.

They are all a bunch of tools used and abused by the West.

They had their highs in the middle ages. They are not much and bunch of goat herding plonkers. The more religious pious they are the more they have their up each others ar5es.

As for sharia courts they are bent, twisted and effed up as they can get run by nutcases. For example they require 4 witnesses to prove adultery. LOL. Also, why is it that men don't get punished but women do. If a woman refuses to be trialed by sharia that is her right. There can be no coercian in islam. If any had any freaking sense they'd take off their daft ninja cockroach outfits and embrace the decent human race. No need to look like a freak to show to the world one has modesty or some moral values. They are indeed a freaky few.

As for 100s of councillors, that's only right. People should be represented by their own kind subject to national rules and laws and regs etc. As has been pointed out the rise of the British Empire was based on gunship diplomacy. Much humiliation and terrible suffering were inflicted on anyone who did not accept British rule. In fact, if the British had a bit more softer approach we may have maintained our colonies and bases longer and allowed other countries to accept the flag instead of wanting the English out. Height of the Empire was not exactly glory to commonwealth subjects.

Islamaphobia is way OT. Let people be whatever they want to be. They are more a danger and obstacle to them selves then to other parties. The world is a bigger enough place for all imho.

Having said all that, the ones I meet or know pause no worry, distress or any pain to me. Usually, they are humble sincere and helpful souls going about their business. Just sad that their belief systems are several 000 years dated and they are reluctant to think outside of their social inbred development. Their loss.

They are indeed a freaky few.
At',
Did you watch the video I posted? If not, I recommend you do and pay close attention to the staggering numbers - mostly official verifiable statistics. We're not talking about terrorists here - but the typical 'average' Muslim citizen and their ideology. So, they are anything but 'a freaky few'; their numbers are growing exponentially and it's only a question of time before they gain a significant political foothold and then start to make major structural changes to UK society. If you think this is good thing - or at least not a bad thing - then that's fine and there's nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if such a prospect alarms you then, in light of Lord Pearson's comments, you might wish to reappraise you views on the topic.
Tim.

Like I said, Nigel Farage is a fun guy. When it comes to fun English guys there is a famine at T2W and in London. Do you guys have more like this guy? Send him forth to fibo for examination. Love this guy. Beer with him? You bet? Run out of conversation and jokes and fun? No way, Jose!

Very possible that T2W makes England look far worse to Fibo than she really is. Its possible and would not surprise me. Uptight, tight asses almost unanimous, ubiquitous at T2W.

Muslims? Bah! I'll take a Muslim any day over these clowns. But Nigel? This fellow hits the ball out the park. May he live a long life

This is a fun guy.

Are fellas like Nigel extinct? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Islamophobia:

Quick trip down the hill to the beach store for some groceries and whaddya know, 2 Muslim women in semi-full garb just getting out their car to go into the store. Could not resist, after having just read some truly uptight Brit crap in this thread, still fresh in my mind ..... didn't hesitate, do what I always do, walked right up to the 2 women and stuck my hand out for a handshake, treating them like Americans, and saying, "hi ladies, I'm Joe, you brighten my morning" .............. they giggled and smiled but turned down my handshake, saying, sorry we don't do that" Not a problem, I replied and asked, "a kiss on the cheek then?" The smiles and eyes said yes, the religion said no, so I just kissed 'em both, wished them well, started walking away, when one of them asked, "who are you?" My reply, "just a happy guy having a good time, enjoying life"

A few later while still in my car reading some texts, they came out of the store and saw me and smiled and I waved. they walked up to me and took out a paper and pen to write and said, "we'd like to invite you to our house for a party with many family members for a birthday celebration - would you like to come?"

My smile was the answer.

Yippie kai yeh, I'm going to a Muslim party, boy will I have a good time and probably learn a heck of a lot too. They live in Malibu just a klick from my house so I think I've made some new friends.

God works in mysterious ways for Fibo.

Islamophobia:

The birthday party will be a token of the time when THE MAN from above said to me a while back, "When will you say yes to me?" Never looked back since

The so-called Muslim terrorist will walk right by Fibo and not even see him and even if he does, would most likely say, "get out of here now"

Harm of this nature coming to Fibo? No way, Jose.

At',
Did you watch the video I posted? If not, I recommend you do and pay close attention to the staggering numbers - mostly official verifiable statistics. We're not talking about terrorists here - but the typical 'average' Muslim citizen and their ideology. So, they are anything but 'a freaky few'; their numbers are growing exponentially and it's only a question of time before they gain a significant political foothold and then start to make major structural changes to UK society. If you think this is good thing - or at least not a bad thing - then that's fine and there's nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if such a prospect alarms you then, in light of Lord Pearson's comments, you might wish to reappraise you views on the topic.
Tim.

The same can be said of any niche group. Don't feel the threat or have any concerns no. They are insignificant and impotent group of God worshippers. If UK structure started anything remotely resembling sharia then muslims would leave this country for another.

You guys need to get a grip. This is England. (y)

The same can be said of any niche group. Don't feel the threat or have any concerns no. They are insignificant and impotent group of God worshippers. If UK structure started anything remotely resembling sharia then muslims would leave this country for another.

You guys need to get a grip. This is England. (y)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Atilla buggered 'em all. Let me have a good look at this guy Atilla. I'll be damned, he's from England too. :):):):)

And he is soooooo right .......... the great England, conqueror of the Universe, slaughtererer of millions of Red Indians, brown curry Indians, black Africans, Aborigines, and white Irish too, man oh man, these cats have been around and look at them now, soooooooooo overwhelmed by little old Mulsim ladies and young Muslim fella wearing beards and explosives on their chests hahahahahahahahahhhahahha.

What a country!!!!!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

At',
Tim.

Jesus H Christ, ever heard of the Universal Law, "what you resist, you become!?"

Soooo much HATE, brother, how do you have all that room in your heart for such stupid sh*t. Dump it man, save yourself before its too late. Hate kills the owner before the target, way before the target and 99% of the time the target is unharmed albeit a little shaken. Love brother love. Since you guys only recognize Brits to the exclusion of all other nationalities and thinkyou are still great stuff despite being almost in the gutter, remember John Lennon?

Forgive and move on, start anew, you will release that huge load off your shoulder. Leave the Muslims alone.

At the very worst the Muslims are a consequence of the Overt-Motivator Sequence which requires that a perpetrator be in place first before the motivator can even arrive.

Think about it, boy.

:) :) :)

Overt-Motivator sequence

There is another thing that occurs when people commit overts that explains much about human behavior. This is called the overt–motivator sequence.

While a harmful act done by a person against another is called an overt, a harmful act that has been received by a person is called a motivator. It is called a “motivator” because it “motivates,” giving that person a reason or justification to commit overts.

The person who has received the motivator may consider that he has a good enough reason to then commit an overt act against the person who harmed him. But also, when he commits an overt act without having received a motivator, he tries to then find or dream up a motivator to explain or excuse his own harmful action. He will often believe or falsely say something bad happened to him, even if it didn’t.

When dealing with overts and motivators, people often get false ideas about what has really happened. For example, a person can go around believing he was the victim in a car accident when, in fact, he caused the accident. Or he might believe he caused an accident when he was actually only in one.

Say if Joe hits Bill, Joe now believes he should be hit by Bill. More importantly, he can actually get a physical pain or discomfort to prove he has been hit by Bill, even though Bill hasn’t hit him. And people then go around saying how they’ve been hit by Bill, hit by Bill, hit by Bill, and even though it hasn’t occurred, some people will insist that it has occurred.

That is the overt–motivator sequence.

Fun guy, reminds me of this in my local woods.

IMG_20191026_154958.png

Islamophobia:

Quick trip down the hill to the beach store for some groceries and whaddya know, 2 Muslim women in semi-full garb just getting out their car to go into the store. Could not resist, after having just read some truly uptight Brit crap in this thread, still fresh in my mind ..... didn't hesitate, do what I always do, walked right up to the 2 women and stuck my hand out for a handshake, treating them like Americans, and saying, "hi ladies, I'm Joe, you brighten my morning" .............. they giggled and smiled but turned down my handshake, saying, sorry we don't do that" Not a problem, I replied and asked, "a kiss on the cheek then?" The smiles and eyes said yes, the religion said no, so I just kissed 'em both, wished them well, started walking away, when one of them asked, "who are you?" My reply, "just a happy guy having a good time, enjoying life"

A few later while still in my car reading some texts, they came out of the store and saw me and smiled and I waved. they walked up to me and took out a paper and pen to write and said, "we'd like to invite you to our house for a party with many family members for a birthday celebration - would you like to come?"

My smile was the answer.

Yippie kai yeh, I'm going to a Muslim party, boy will I have a good time and probably learn a heck of a lot too. They live in Malibu just a klick from my house so I think I've made some new friends.

God works in mysterious ways for Fibo.

Trolls work in mysterious ways.