Islamaphobia

For all I know, you are probably sane.

Siggy, you wicked, nottty notty boy FYI :):) ........... I never claimed to be sane. If being sane means operating and living like the Brit cats at T2W, I'd rather be totally insane :):) And maybe I am. I love it.

You guys have no idea of what you're dealing with with Fibo. Never mind trading, you already know the score in that field by now + never mind SALES - you know the score there too.

But what about FUN with the opposite sex? Most of you cats have not been laid in a decade and it shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

contd

Dearest Siggy,

Dig this:

I was sitting at the ocean in deep meditation, in total quiet, all alone, only faint sounds of cars in the distance, not a soul in sight, then I just put out the thought, "Father, I'm a bit bored for this week, I have literally nothing to do, Trading is so blase and passe now, its becoming redundant, Research has hit a brick wall which can wait as I have accomplished way too much already in a very short period of time - so please let me run into a new, scintillating girl of exotic origin to take me out of this intense boredom that plagues me for the current days"

Then I forgot about my request. Just sat back and enjoyed the ocean and the serenity and peace and quiet.

Then out of the blue my cellphone started making strange sounds. I called Verizon as I could not fix it myself. They connected me to Tech support. That's when it happened. SHE came on the line with a voice so mellifluous, so scintillating that it floored me and sent my blood pumping to locations that ain't been discovered YET

I repeated her name 4 times to her in full ALPHA MALE tone with lower frequency going down into the 10 Hz range. She asked, "Joe, why are you saying my name so many times?" My answer: before the dawn you will be here with me in California and having the week of your life" That was it, Siggy.

Sent the money for her to fly here and also take time off and notice on her job and enough to pay her bills for 6 months without even telling her I was sending extra cash - and mind you she never asked for anything. She works for Verizon.

I made it clear I need a current photo. she sent one immediately and did more, asked if we could Facetime? Yes

Siggy, I'm in Paradise. A stone cold fox, a straight 10 in every regard. tantalizing luminous skin and glow in her face - I asked her what she thought of my looks, was she disappointed? Her reply, "disappointed? hardly, I'm thrilled, but the face to face is not necessary, your voice got me, I'm yours"

She arrives in California tomorrow, flight time not defo yet.

There you have it!

Which is better, Trading or Dating foxes? No contest. the latter wins hands down.

God, do I love it so!!!! :):):):):):)

Siggy, I'm in Paradise. A stone cold fox, a straight 10 in every regard. tantalizing luminous skin and glow in her face - I asked her what she thought of my looks, was she disappointed? Her reply, "disappointed? hardly, I'm thrilled, but the face to face is not necessary, your voice got me, I'm yours"

She arrives in California tomorrow, flight time not defo yet.

There you have it!

Which is better, Trading or Dating foxes? No contest. the latter wins hands down.

God, do I love it so!!!! :):):):):):)

I've never made a comment about the Soul, man.

But seeing as you're asking.

Oh oh oh oh, Siggy, you sweet sweet boy, I knew I could help you and you are defo one of the most important cats at T2W in my book. Luv you man. You are pouring out your heart in oh so many threads in the Foyer = you are in deep search mode for the Philosopher's Stone. I love you for this, I don't give a rat's ass whether you can trade or not, your honesty in your answer to me about trading has satisfied me to the nth and I bow in respect to you for such honesty, a rare, rare, extinct quality at T2W.

so on to a supremely important point that YOU SIR have inadvertently brought up, namely the SOUL

No Siggy, no, I was not talking about the soul. The concept of SOUL is sooooooo flawed it stinks. Why? You're a smart cat, give it some thought - if you call it the soul, then you who are calling it soul must therefore be something other than the soul, an independent party that can view the soul

Give it some thought, dearest Siggy, Fibo is in your corner and has been since we met a few days ago.

I have already included YOU and only YOU in my talks with the Chief. there are only 2 others who receive the same privelege at T2W - one is poster ssam and the other is Trader333, the kindest, but firm and loaded to the hilt with Principle cop in existence

contd

The SOUL is THE SPIRIT = YOU = driver = operating Chief = operating CEO of the complex group of underlings that make up the one-higher dimension than the physical body that comprises the Genetic Entity.

If you can understand this, Siggy, you will be in hog Heaven. More to follow

The operating spirit has no room in his being for such notions as Islamophobia. He sees them all as beings, sentient beings occupying bodies akin to owning a car, when the car perishes, you pick up a new one. Its as simple as that. The physical body returns to dust and ash and becomes a part of native Matter Energy space & Time. The spirit is the one who controls Matter energy space and time.

What almost all people mistake is that the body is the exclusive domain of the Genetic Entity, a sort of sentient being but not quite - it is loaded to the hilt with automaticities of robot function that keep the body running. Haven't you noticed tht when a body dies it takes quite awhole for the twitching to quit? The spirit has already departed, but the Genetic entity stay stil the very end for this ship is HIS. the spirit has only rented it akin to renting from Enterprise rent a car

Learn Siggy learn

Islamophobia: Islam cats give the impression that god is a super serious fella. That's so false on so many levels its riduclous. ditto for the Christians and other religions. All wrong

God is a super fun guy. He is so entertaining its downright fun to be around him. Serious? God is anything but. God has certain thrills - we know he ain't into food or sex or any such physical things - guess what thrills him and makes his day ( day = misnomer for there is no time in God's realm) - when he sees you smile and lafffff and enjoy it makes his day!

Take that to the Bank.

An operating spirit in the physical universe can deliver the horsepower down the entire whole time track with verve and aplomb.

He does this by a combination of postulates and electronic beams.

The physical Universe is so flimsy that in order for ann operating spirit to play in this world of ours he has to first reduce his own abilities and power or else the universe would just disappear for him, so flimsy it is.

When God sees Siggy behave so irresponsibly and deny him so frequently, symbolically the walls of his (God's) heart go as thin as paper.

From the non-trading book of FIBO to be named "ultimate secrets of the Universe"

Fibo does this sort of stuff so often its a habit in the life of the ebullient one - nothing sweeter than being all ALONE on an open road devoid of traffic - stop up high and its only the sounds of the wind and trees and hills and mountains whispering and talking to each other in a language that Fibo can understand but is still a novice in this regard. Add to it by driving a Porsche turbo 1980 and the thrill is x-treme. All it takes under such sybaritic splendor conditions is just one look up and a direct line of communication opens to THE MAN - the answers are instantaneous. Then comes the acknowledgement that rocks Fibo's world .................. "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased" - when I hear that, I drop into 3rd gear and take bends like there's no tomorrow, knowing I cannot die, he has my back"

Islam folk including terrorists ................. the spirit is colorless and can be called white. Ditto for Siggy, Pat and all Muslim haters. Its the negativity within, called charge that is black - and is the same whether terrorist or saints like those at T2W.

Same standard for all spiritual beings, no differences in the basic native spirit.

Can you dig it?

Whew!

Islam folk including terrorists ................. the spirit is colorless and can be called white. Ditto for Siggy, Pat and all Muslim haters. Its the negativity within, called charge that is black - and is the same whether terrorist or saints like those at T2W.

Same standard for all spiritual beings, no differences in the basic native spirit.

Can you dig it?

Whew!

When I address a Muslim who is not smiling, not friendly, very reserved and holding back or in terror about what I might say or insult him/her, I look right dead center to where the spirit resides - mostly all spirits reside dead center between the eyes about a few inches back. In women its the same too, but with beautiful women often, men complain that there seems to be nobody home, a sort of vacuous look in the eyes - is such small cases, the spirit is in the tits as that's what gets so much attention. Now if you look there and talk to her you will get a smile but others around will be pissed off.

But they don't got a frigging clue, so who gives a damn?

Just another day at la oficina trabajando para el senor Fibo

Still cannot get over the thunderous revelation that this small sampling of Brits are abs sure they are just a body, that there is no more to it than just that. It could be the whole country is geared toward the same. Gotta look into it some more.

wow! One surprise after another

Can you dig it?

Whew!

Your complete lack of understanding of the made-up, undefined term, so-called Islamophobia is obvious, otherwise you might be able to define what the situation is.

Your complete lack of understanding of the made-up, undefined term, so-called Islamophobia is obvious, otherwise you might be able to define what the situation is.

Thanks Siggy ........... its always good to revisit definitions, so I just did so and come up with this:

dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.

Mattias Gardell defines Islamophobia as "socially reproduced prejudices and aversion to Islam and Muslims, as well as actions and practices that attack, exclude or discriminate against persons on the basis that they are or perceived to be Muslim and be associated with Islam".

There was a phobia about the Japanese too, lasted quite a while and scared the daylights out of them apparently. It passed. So will Islamophobia. Things change. Who knows who the next victim will be but as sure as night follows day, there will be one ostracized group coming up in the next 10 years. Islam will be passe.