Islamaphobia

Hey guys, here's some more tonic, guaranteed to turbo boost your hatred of Muslims. Ever heard of Omar Mukhtar and Libya? I saw the movie a few years ago. Wow! Just a small band of Muslim warriors on horseback kicked the Italians' asses. Checkout his techniques on the battlefield. I couldn't stop lafffing at the EyeTalians in the kangaroo court

Movie is ................ Lion of the Desert ............. stunning flick with Anthony Quinn

What is so objectionable about Islamists ?
Is it because their religion is different from the majority Christian religion ?
Or is it the drip drip affect of terrorism ?
The Moslem leaders never seem to publicly apologise for terrorist acts, of which there have been many.
Even the slaughter of 300+ people recently in Sri Lanka didn't seem to raise a protest. While the one off NZ shooting had the NZ PM apologising , head covered with a scarf in solidarity etc
Perhaps turning the other cheek is a pathetic. response.

Depression, lostness, nobody home-ness, nobody driving the car, interiorized - victim or hater, applies to both. Clean the heart out. The MAN loves all. HATE maims the hater at lightning speed but only discomforts the recipient for an hour or day.

What is so objectionable about Islamists ?
Is it because their religion is different from the majority Christian religion ?
Or is it the drip drip affect of terrorism ?
The Moslem leaders never seem to publicly apologise for terrorist acts, of which there have been many.
Even the slaughter of 300+ people recently in Sri Lanka didn't seem to raise a protest. While the one off NZ shooting had the NZ PM apologising , head covered with a scarf in solidarity etc
Perhaps turning the other cheek is a pathetic. response.

You're missing the bigger picture and that's a shame because its full of humor and as they say, "Lafffter is the best medicine"

Think about it: only BEAR can play a trick like this, so bloody brilliant and full of laffs I couldn't stop laffing

The president of the United States was a black fellow named

Barack Hussein Obama :whistle::whistle::whistle:

And the SPX bottomed at 666 (= the Devil's number)

ROFLMAO x 2

You're missing the bigger picture and that's a shame because its full of humor and as they say, "Lafffter is the best medicine"

Think about it: only BEAR can play a trick like this, so bloody brilliant and full of laffs I couldn't stop laffing

The president of the United States was a black fellow named

Barack Hussein Obama :whistle::whistle::whistle:

And the SPX bottomed at 666 (= the Devil's number)

ROFLMAO x 2

Se the sign of the Devil (666) in post above? That's where the SPX bottomed in 2009. Then the bull market resumed. Now dig the following:

While every mother's son is focused on the FTSE, Dow JOnes, DAX, CAC40 making new highs lately, only Fibo has noticed the Devil's 666 strong message on a light radio wave to the selected few, Fibo being one, of the Euro Stoxx 50. Look at that BEAR Market that never ended hahahahahaha ......................

The Euro Stoxx 50 signal implication is w.r.t. this thread ............

prepare for Islamaphobia to the nth degree

fasten seatbelts hide and watch

I think the political jellies should toughen up against terrorism and have a mandatory death penalty for those convicted.
It is only a matter of time before the sickos and their backers get a nuclear weapon...…………..

IS leader hits the self destruct button on his suicide vest !
Good riddance to a vicious murderer.
If he had trod the path of peace and construction he would probably by now control Iraq and be living in luxury !

Last edited:
IS leader hits the self destruct button on his suicide vest !
Good riddance to a vicious murderer.
If he had trod the path of peace and construction he would probably by now control Iraq and be living in luxury !

RIP

California - always seemed a beautiful place to go when seen in the films that came out of America, I think the Dukes of Hazard, Orange County, looked a bit dry to be honest, but you knew the beach was around there somewhere with a warm sea for swimming and surfing, perfect! Lee Van Cleef, he had an LA face, pre-modernisation, then the Beach Boys and now....Fibo!

Can you fix me up with some of your Muslim girlfriends? Want to start dating Muslim chicks. Was in the elevator with 2. Smelled good, did not detect the smell of gunpowder whatsoever. If they look like this, I'm going in, pal, set it up

CANADIAN MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU and EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval has refused, and the town-clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why. Here's that note:

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.
The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Sharia.

“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?” 'A canteen with pork' is part of the answer.”

It is not that Muslims are being forced to eat pork. I presume there are other alternatives ?

It is not that Muslims are being forced to eat pork. I presume there are other alternatives ?

You've missed the point, of course there are alternatives, but Islam is a conquering ideology that seeks to change other ideologies to be aligned to their own before final takeover, as we have seen in other countries already, only strong governments survive.

extract:

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them"

Amen! Agree 100%. But this applies to all religions. Now I have seen one fellow here state that Muslims tend to take over and convert the masses to their way of life. Germans did this, so did the Brits, Eye-talians, French and in current times, on a less violent level, Latinos are doing the same. America is now the policeman of the world = doing the same thing with far bigger bombs - only difference is they could not care less about lifestyle/religion change, they just want the resources and keep their own economic engine chugging along.

Ouch!

In light of this scene, the time has come for TRAVEL and expat-ing anywhere but Planet Earth. Count me in

You've missed the point, of course there are alternatives, but Islam is a conquering ideology that seeks to change other ideologies to be aligned to their own before final takeover, as we have seen in other countries already, only strong governments survive.

posts 182, 183 first, then ...................

example: The eye-talians.

They invade Libya, got their asses kicked by Omar Muktar and his band of horsemen for years and have the audacity to deliver, "you are guilty of killing Eye-talian soldiers" Say what? They invade his country, a sovereign nation, shoot thousands to kill, then its a crime for the Muslims to fight back? Wtf? Such is the dopey ass thinking of the western countries. America has the same kind of thing - Iraqis fighting back? = not allowed.

Welcome to Planet Earth = LaLaLand

Reminder: Everything we've touched in invasion, has thus far turned to sh*t. But will anybody ever realize this? We were even pissed off that the Viet Cong attacked back. What a crock!

The greatest thrill is not to kill.

The Muslims you hate, THE MAN loves as much as HE loves you and when you do shit like this he don't say a word but looks on in dismay.

posts 182, 183 first, then ...................

example: The eye-talians.

They invade Libya, got their asses kicked by Omar Muktar and his band of horsemen for years and have the audacity to deliver, "you are guilty of killing Eye-talian soldiers" Say what? They invade his country, a sovereign nation, shoot thousands to kill, then its a crime for the Muslims to fight back? Wtf? Such is the dopey ass thinking of the western countries. America has the same kind of thing - Iraqis fighting back? = not allowed.

Welcome to Planet Earth = LaLaLand

Reminder: Everything we've touched in invasion, has thus far turned to sh*t. But will anybody ever realize this? We were even pissed off that the Viet Cong attacked back. What a crock!

The greatest thrill is not to kill.

The Muslims you hate, THE MAN loves as much as HE loves you and when you do shit like this he don't say a word but looks on in dismay.

Quite right, put Islam in the context of other conquering ideologies and they all start to look the same don't they?

The similarity ends when one ideology does not attempt to modernise itself, when other ideologies have done so already (to a point).

Quite right, put Islam in the context of other conquering ideologies and they all start to look the same don't they?

The similarity ends when one ideology does not attempt to modernise itself, when other ideologies have done so already (to a point).

Agree 100%.

I do what I can in this regard. When traveling internationally and even in America when I see Muslims doing stupid stuff, I befriend them and throw in some free education in a nice way ..............

for example, in America ................

now, do you really need to wear all that heavy stuff and huge beard and look like a terrorist? (I get a smile)
why scowl at the whities here? They are your host, you're a guest in this country, show respect, please (Smile)
Don't argue with the cashier just because you're Muslim and expect special treatment - its very upsetting to Americans to see this attitude.
Try to blend in, make American friends, invite them to dinner, don't just shut them out - you came to this country from yours, so there must be something good about us.
Love not war and hate amigos

stuff like that simple stuff it works. The key is to open a communication channel. Communication is the ultimate solvent and is a close cousin to Lafffffter aka the best medicine

Would it work with a terrorist with bombs and a gun ready to do me in? It might. But more importantly, God will not let such crap happen to Fibo.