Islamaphobia

No chief, let me explain the mods angle - mods here watch me like a hawk - they know that everywhere I go here at T2L, any thread, the temptation for me to enter and play with totally inexperience nampby-pamby greenhorns is huge = like shooting ducks in a barrel. They might dislike me but they don't want to ban me for doing stupid shit like inadvertently attacking people who are basically native whiners and complain. Because when they complain, the pressure is on the mods to take action. Who do you think would get the ax? The minority American of course the one who shot ducks in the barrel :) :) :)

They have not yet removed any of my posts here but elsewhere ooh la la, "do birds fly?"

Every time, trouble seems to just follow a Man, this Man in particular, this Man in spades. :whistle::whistle:

Looking at your video now ...................

Well, you sound a little disrupted, maybe the video will be too much for you, it is after all only a reality based in your consciousness.

Malekum Salam ............................... both phrases, Salam malekum and malekum salam got me ARAB clients over all other nationalities of sales people. A sles pro offered the product or service to the Arab sheikh in full garb for let's say $18k. I'd come in and greet with the salam malekum, hold firm eye contact and in one shot state my price as $44k. The sheikh would smile instantly and extend his hand for a handshake of a deal made.

Nobody ever understood why the higher price went down so eeeezily. Answer: none of the closers ever realized that money is never the issue with such clients.

Just 4 Arabic words is all I know. Add my smile, my charm and my closing ability and I can knock down any Arab in a deal and dig this, get referrals eeezily.

They must need plenty of water filters, clean water is the essence of life, however replace them with robots, oil is what is needed, they won't need your water filters any longer - make hay, good sir.

Like the video, nice lady, very believable. She says, free speech is gone, country once great is almost gone or on its way out and ...........................

To me after all that listening only one thing stands out like a lighthouse

Political correctness in America currently = 15/100 and rising

Political correctness in UK currently = 40 & redlining and like the RSI indicator can keep redlining for yet more time to come. Looks like a 3rd wave to me. Have not seen any charts on this subject and have no date to explore it, but it smells of and behaves like a 3rd wave. Which is bad news for Brits because a 3rd wave is long and very powerful and even when it completes you only get a reprieve in Wave 4 and then it fires off again in Wave 5 to complete the sequence. so I believe there is a long way to go yet and for it to get a whole lot worse.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS in Britain = political correctness at T2W. SAme animal rears its ugly head right here. Therefore, throw open the doors and bring in Asians, Africans, Americans and others and dilute or squash at least some of this death march the Brits are on.

Terrible stuff, this political correctness

So a 3rd wave of political correctness, what timescale are we talking about? Don't forget a wave 4 can reach quite far down the previous wave 3 (can't remember the ratios off hand) and can last a loooong time before wave 5 starts, So we need some context in time, interesting to try and chart it though.

So a 3rd wave of political correctness, what timescale are we talking about? Don't forget a wave 4 can reach quite far down the previous wave 3 (can't remember the ratios off hand) and can last a loooong time before wave 5 starts, So we need some context in time, interesting to try and chart it though.

Good man. The timeframe is of course MONTHLY. Wave 4 will go down into Wave 3 to an extent of almost precisley the 4th of 3 of the 3rd wave, generally almost to the button. I have however also seen a clear-cut 38.2% or 50%. So I shoot for whichever comes first. And then watch for reveral and continuation in the dominant trend.

However it would be soooooooo bloody nice to get some long-term data on this Muslim stuff and the Political Correctness stuff. I am going to look into in in Bloomberg Terminal to see what I can find. I need long-term data, at least 80 years preferable 1700s to current for the Britsih Empire which in stock terms I have to at least some degree.

Then I can really go to town and have a good look at these Muslim cats tht are scaring the daylights out the Brits

I will give you a nice juicy shortcut for your Empire. The pain will be gone when the BEAR gets down to the previous 4th wave (the March 2009 low) and halts there or at the most goes to a 123.6%. I will have a look at the FTSE 100 and post it here later.

Sooooooo bloody eeezy

:)

They must need plenty of water filters, clean water is the essence of life, however replace them with robots, oil is what is needed, they won't need your water filters any longer - make hay, good sir.

Are you kidding? California water is sooooo toxic, nobody I mean nobody drinks out of the faucet. Then you have Shell oil company cott dumping petrochemicals into the ground that has now seeped into the ground water. Good water and water will always be in demand, high demand, ditto for clean air. :):) I would add good curry to that short list

The problem is that the HOUSING market has not really recovered since the 2008 crash even though prices seem to have gone up. Buyer quality is low and they can barely afford the payments on the mortgage. The new home buyer list is a fraction of what it was in the 1990s-2006.

Forget about Islamic Jihardists - the water will kill you quicker and fck your brain up real good. Chromium 6 will rot your your willy in 6 weeks and tear you a new one. TEST for it. It here big time.

Carson, CA, Erin Brokoovich ran 2-3 demonstrations already. Thousands of residents got Cancer and SHELL won't pay up.

Naturall the cat known as FIBO was one of the first to find out the problem when it hit the news years ago. So the residents knew what was going on. I went in on a Saturday and ?sunday and Monday from 8 AM to 10 PM and with a crew of a few cats wrote out a shit load of deals - all done in 3 days, then all I had to do was farm out the installation to sub contractors. The fckin money that poured in? Truck loads at $8800/deal, my cost being just $2k/deal. :):):):):):):):):):):)

Two weeks later the other companies from T2W and Elitetrader a bunch of sleepy asses came to try to do business with the homeowners and were told that a mother named Fibo had nailed them all. T2W was the first to ban Fibo after this terrible News

Going to nail some soft stuff now at the beach. She's waiting. This is a new antelope brought down with just a good afternoon, my name is ___, can you invite me to your place for a drink this afternoon, I'm lonely" It went down, no objections.

Be back soon. As you can see Fibo has a varied life. :whistle::whistle:

California - always seemed a beautiful place to go when seen in the films that came out of America, I think the Dukes of Hazard, Orange County, looked a bit dry to be honest, but you knew the beach was around there somewhere with a warm sea for swimming and surfing, perfect! Lee Van Cleef, he had an LA face, pre-modernisation, then the Beach Boys and now....Fibo!

California - always seemed a beautiful place to go when seen in the films that came out of America, I think the Dukes of Hazard, Orange County, looked a bit dry to be honest, but you knew the beach was around there somewhere with a warm sea for swimming and surfing, perfect! Lee Van Cleef, he had an LA face, pre-modernisation, then the Beach Boys and now....Fibo!

So nice of you to not mention Jim Morrison :)

California vs London WATER (both are baddder than bad) gives Fibo an idea how to rescue the starving losing traders at T2W.

Rescuing T2W from a Beggars's Banquet level to high upper middle-class earnings upwards of $20-45k/month. Forget TRADING. You cats are starving, you ain't foolin nobody :):):)

Forget trading, you guys can't take out a burger out of a take out stand. Instead, when I visit for the meet up in London, I'll bring my Mini-Lab briefcase water kit with me on the plane. Then on SAT morning we all go out together in a nice big bus to any residential area of your choice, lower middle class is best, middle class is OK. I'll order a list of new single-family homeowners for the prior 30 days for that area we are going to hit and then we stop at each of 10 houses and Fibo goes up to the door cold turkey and makes a lead in under 3 minutes per house to test their water on Sunday. Repeat for next houses to get at least 5 leads for Sunday. Should not take more than 45 minutes as we will be in one zip code only.

Then one of you can go into the house on each of the leads with me and we do a live video of my entire presentation and close. I'll sell the whole house system for same as my CA price of $8,800. Will close all 5, at worst might lose 1 due to credit problems of the consumer. That's $36K in 5-9 hours for that one sunday tops. NO help will be required to get in the door and/or talk to the Brit families - Fibo will do it all. You cats just watch and learn

If you guys want a job, we then open an office in London, I'll fund it, we start a Sales training course and you bums go to work and knock down $20k/month easily. Much much much much much easier than trading

Water conditioning license for London can be gotten by me in advance or by a London boy who would have to take a test. All my finance companies here in CA have some sort of connection to their counterparts in London, so customers financing will be auto arranged - all done online:):)

Beggars Banquet at T2W no more as of Fibo's trip to London ........... what do you say chaps? Let the american you hate so much slap your bums into big bucks :)

Cost of living comparison between London, England and Chiangmai, Thigh-Land ( that's why so many Brits flock there - and the other angle regarding happiness quotient, spiritual bliss etc., NO CONTEST - so its an all round win for little Thailand, Buddha's home

God, do I love it so!!!

God help me, I'm dying to pick up some London babes while I'm there - been dreaming about it. They are here too but don't want the adulterated version, much much prefer the real thing. A Factory girl perhaps?

What is so objectionable about Islamists ?
Is it because their religion is different from the majority Christian religion ?
Or is it the drip drip affect of terrorism ?
The Moslem leaders never seem to publicly apologise for terrorist acts, of which there have been many.
Even the slaughter of 300+ people recently in Sri Lanka didn't seem to raise a protest. While the one off NZ shooting had the NZ PM apologising , head covered with a scarf in solidarity etc
Perhaps turning the other cheek is a pathetic. response.

Neither did the British

Are you kidding? California water is sooooo toxic, nobody I mean nobody drinks out of the faucet. Then you have Shell oil company cott dumping petrochemicals into the ground that has now seeped into the ground water. Good water and water will always be in demand, high demand, ditto for clean air. :):) I would add good curry to that short list

The problem is that the HOUSING market has not really recovered since the 2008 crash even though prices seem to have gone up. Buyer quality is low and they can barely afford the payments on the mortgage. The new home buyer list is a fraction of what it was in the 1990s-2006.

Forget about Islamic Jihardists - the water will kill you quicker and fck your brain up real good. Chromium 6 will rot your your willy in 6 weeks and tear you a new one. TEST for it. It here big time.

You keep telling us how great the USA is but if you have the 5th largest economy in the world (California) with undrinkable water then maybe it is not as great as you have said as this is probably the most fundamental need of any human.

There may be few terrorists by percentage, but the level of potential destruction is off the scale, what could be a resolution to this problem? This is the 60th attempt thwarted in France since 2013.

Siggy, you have won the first prize for FEAR a thousand times over. Lock the door, close the windows and never even go out. Nowadays you can even order Ubereats food delivered right to your door. No need to go out. You're in a negative zone, dug in too deep. Come out man and smell the fresh air. I've never met a terorist except for the ones here at T2W and the one or two at ET. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

And if a terrorist comes up to me with all kinds of ammo and ready to blow me away I have a way out - Salam malay kum, full on eye contact, and the message to him verbally, "HE won't let you kill me - feel that heart-attack coming on now? now get the heck out of my way"

Islamophobia!!! What a crock! If I attributed so much POWER to negative forces around me it would instantly put me into a subservient position. An Alpha Male of my stature will not allow such to happen. We cats fight to the death.

Fibo's Law" Fibo is totally responsible for everything that happens to him and is made to happen by him. He is an all round CAUSAL UNIT operating spirit. He only asks for Help when he redlines and runs into a brick wall of coefficient of restitution. Then he calls upon the MAN.