Islamaphobia

What do you sell?

Everything pretty much to do with Home Improvement and Water Purification Residential and Industrial. Previously sold Timeshare (yeah yeah I know, it has a terrible reputation now and perhaps always). Other stuff in between when bored or trying out new stuff

Is it good or bad? Obviously hilarious, but there's no discussion here? Why not?

Sorry, didn't clarify, forgot this is not a stock market thread. Laffing because I called a BEAR of epic proportions, I mean a BEAR market so intesnse as to eclipse the Great Depression that started in UK and then came to America. this one is bigger. so all these problems in UK are to be expected and are just the tip of the iceberg. it will get a whole lot worse.

Ditto for America. She too will undergo a Depression of intense magnitude.

Not happy about any of it. But the avoidance is not up to me, only my personal safety and prosperity is up to me. Therefore laffffing becaue I called it correctly - except that the US Dow and SPX have not responded satisfactorily to my call yet although the New York Stock Exchange composite has along with Small and Midcaps

Discussion will come much later if I'm still here at T2W because all you fellas without exception will be destitute and will be puling fibo off of Ignore to beg for help as I will be the only one knowing wtf is going on an will have plans in place for action to survive the agony and economic war. I will uncover the best things to get into for cash to survive as the unemployment rate rockets above 35%

Stay tuned

Everything pretty much to do with Home Improvement and Water Purification Residential and Industrial. Previously sold Timeshare (yeah yeah I know, it has a terrible reputation now and perhaps always). Other stuff in between when bored or trying out new stuff

To give you fellas an idea of how great the GREAT AMERICA truly is, dig this statistic(s)

American closers were hired because they are the best. Besides clients are all American for the most part. In timeshare I worked 9 AM -2 PM, then all evening free, Mon-Sat, got Sunday off. 5*condo in hotel resort where I worked always free, all meals and room service included except for alcohol. Average earnings per week = $20k tax free .... yes that's twenty thousand dollars per week in earnings all straight commission no salary

= $666/hour of effective work time, my yardstick for my personal growth. As long as my hourly is increasing my power is exponentializing and growing and I'm going toward my maximum which I have no idea what it is just yet ........................ My life is in a 3rd wave presntly but this is a long-term 3rd wave that could go on for the rest of this lifetime and perhaps beyond.

My next gig was the Home Improvement as mentioned above. Did it for years and got my hourly effective average up to $997/hour. Continue with the Water Purification and ended at $1792/hour. Then I gave it all up to be a trader. :) :) :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I want to bring all my tax returns to show you guys the details of what we are discussing. the only thing I don't have is the timeshare earnings receipts and documents because the entire jobs for Americans was 100% illegal, the Mexican cops would come to the resort every friday to collect their bribes from the establishment. So there were no taxes and no proof.

There you have it

AMERICA! What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Muslim debate in America

Lovely Muslim girl. She's taken or else I would hit on her for sure

To give you fellas an idea of how great the GREAT AMERICA truly is, dig this statistic(s)

American closers were hired because they are the best. Besides clients are all American for the most part. In timeshare I worked 9 AM -2 PM, then all evening free, Mon-Sat, got Sunday off. 5*condo in hotel resort where I worked always free, all meals and room service included except for alcohol. Average earnings per week = $20k tax free .... yes that's twenty thousand dollars per week in earnings all straight commission no salary

= $666/hour of effective work time, my yardstick for my personal growth. As long as my hourly is increasing my power is exponentializing and growing and I'm going toward my maximum which I have no idea what it is just yet ........................ My life is in a 3rd wave presntly but this is a long-term 3rd wave that could go on for the rest of this lifetime and perhaps beyond.

My next gig was the Home Improvement as mentioned above. Did it for years and got my hourly effective average up to $997/hour. Continue with the Water Purification and ended at $1792/hour. Then I gave it all up to be a trader. :) :) :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I want to bring all my tax returns to show you guys the details of what we are discussing. the only thing I don't have is the timeshare earnings receipts and documents because the entire jobs for Americans was 100% illegal, the Mexican cops would come to the resort every friday to collect their bribes from the establishment. So there were no taxes and no proof.

There you have it

AMERICA! What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

So to be clear, what is your position on Islam and Islamophobia and why are you in this thread?

ROFLMAO

because last nite the moderators were jumping in and out of this thread like they were at a butt kicking contest for one-legged men. That I didn't get banned AGAIN is a shocker. The complaints must have been pouring in like mad as they usually are regardless what I do or say. Just being here is enough to get me banned even if I just say Hello. :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

This is the most politically correct, retarded place I have ever been at and banning is a constant possibility. Almost all you cats make Jesus look like a sinner - that you have all this shit going on regarding Muslims is really no surprise as I get to know more and more about the UK. You see in SE Asia the Brits never got into an argument with me because we saw the catastrophe in UK eye to eye. But you cats are so deafeningly dopey you don't and can't see doodly till its too late.

Its an education for me to see a once majestic people of such skill and verve with an Empire so huge and prosperous to have sunk so low as to assign cause to Muslims and others

That you'll continue to stick around in London and the UK while your ship is sinking fast is a whole revealing story about your loss of umph to take action. You guys are the farthest I've seen from warriors in life.

Get the fck out of England is the best advice I can give you. Clear out asap and find an alternative place. Whites are getting displaced like there's no tomorrow, middleclass is disappearing, its a whole new trend and its in its infancy. Clear out now, guys. Live amigos, live, live for Fibo. Most of you are dead already and on't know it.

I'm not sure where the mods have got involved in this thread, have they removed some of your posts? Can't see any action myself!

To provide a little perspective why ordinary British Citizens have concerns over Islam, I'll let AMW do the talking, you are correct when you talk about political correctness, it is a major part of the problem and a reason why there are so many concerns over our political class and the suspicions around why they are doing it.

Most people imho draw the line to having a bad opinion when it involves supporting genocide, murder etc.
and rightly so. The reason that there has been so much violence in the Middle East for instance is
largely due to the oil wealth they are fighting over, under the guise of religion and politics.

Last edited:
Many people write to Pizza Express about their widespread use of halal - they weren’t interested in those concerns. Those same people boycott the chain and tell family and friends to do the same. Is this a major reason why they have gone down the tubes?

So to be clear, what is your position on Islam and Islamophobia and why are you in this thread?

>>>>>> So to be clear, what is your position on Islam and Islamophobia and why are you in this thread? <<<<<<

When I trade I don't monkey around, I'm in the trade to make money aka to win big = kick ass and chew bubblegum :whistle:

Do you realize how odd/incongruous/unlikely/impossible it is to have a 100% one-sided trade with therefore nobody on the other side? Its never happened in HISTORY. This thread and some others at T2W are a planet EARTH's first instances and therefore deserve my utmost attention to learn about human behavior. Opportunities don't exist much and don't come around often. I am an exceptional student and devour such inconsistencies with aplomb.

>>>>>> So to be clear, what is your position on Islam and Islamophobia and why are you in this thread? <<<<<<

No problem with Islam or Islamophobia. Couldn't care less. The whole subject is boring. i.e so neutral it would be hard for me to go into even 1st gear, so boring is the subject. In the religion that Brits go by, there is an equivalent Islamophobia component, exactly the same - just look at how a Brit will never let an American get the better of them even if the latter is completely right? In fact they would shoot the American if they could. Same-o, same-o as Islamophobia.

But where I would pay attention and all of a sudden get interested in a discussion is when, a teensy weensy % of Muslims (terrorists) are extrapolated into 1.6 billion people and then a gangbang of ALL 1.6 billion comes about.

Not good. Not OK.

3 thieves were found 5 miles away in a house on a residential street. they lived there and it was their base of operations. The entire area was just working stiffs, regular folk. the Police Captain was a Brit from T2W. His solution? Raze the entire zone with about 900 houses to the ground. Burn 'em out.

Many people write to Pizza Express about their widespread use of halal - they weren’t interested in those concerns. Those same people boycott the chain and tell family and friends to do the same. Is this a major reason why they have gone down the tubes?

PRICELESS!! ROFLMAO

Is it good or bad? Obviously hilarious, but there's no discussion here? Why not?

Nothing to discuss, Chief. Its just that - hilarious ............ in that no average person would expect to see such stuff in their lifetime. But this is an aborning, still topping bull that is going into an epic BEAR. Stuff like this is sure to happen in other venues and fields too. Is it good or bad? Its terrible for those like yourself and T2W that are illprepared and unpleasant for those like me who are prepared because the suffering of others is not our thing to watch and enjoy - just seeing them hurt, we hurt too. But WE are prepared, we have made plans. YOU have not.

I'm not sure where the mods have got involved in this thread, have they removed some of your posts? Can't see any action myself!

To provide a little perspective why ordinary British Citizens have concerns over Islam, I'll let AMW do the talking, you are correct when you talk about political correctness, it is a major part of the problem and a reason why there are so many concerns over our political class and the suspicions around why they are doing it.

No chief, let me explain the mods angle - mods here watch me like a hawk - they know that everywhere I go here at T2L, any thread, the temptation for me to enter and play with totally inexperience nampby-pamby greenhorns is huge = like shooting ducks in a barrel. They might dislike me but they don't want to ban me for doing stupid shit like inadvertently attacking people who are basically native whiners and complain. Because when they complain, the pressure is on the mods to take action. Who do you think would get the ax? The minority American of course the one who shot ducks in the barrel :) :) :)

They have not yet removed any of my posts here but elsewhere ooh la la, "do birds fly?"

Every time, trouble seems to just follow a Man, this Man in particular, this Man in spades. :whistle::whistle:

Looking at your video now ...................

As-salāmu ʿalaykum!

Malekum Salam ............................... both phrases, Salam malekum and malekum salam got me ARAB clients over all other nationalities of sales people. A sles pro offered the product or service to the Arab sheikh in full garb for let's say $18k. I'd come in and greet with the salam malekum, hold firm eye contact and in one shot state my price as $44k. The sheikh would smile instantly and extend his hand for a handshake of a deal made.

Nobody ever understood why the higher price went down so eeeezily. Answer: none of the closers ever realized that money is never the issue with such clients.

Just 4 Arabic words is all I know. Add my smile, my charm and my closing ability and I can knock down any Arab in a deal and dig this, get referrals eeezily.

Like the video, nice lady, very believable. She says, free speech is gone, country once great is almost gone or on its way out and ...........................

To me after all that listening only one thing stands out like a lighthouse

Political correctness in America currently = 15/100 and rising

Political correctness in UK currently = 40 & redlining and like the RSI indicator can keep redlining for yet more time to come. Looks like a 3rd wave to me. Have not seen any charts on this subject and have no date to explore it, but it smells of and behaves like a 3rd wave. Which is bad news for Brits because a 3rd wave is long and very powerful and even when it completes you only get a reprieve in Wave 4 and then it fires off again in Wave 5 to complete the sequence. so I believe there is a long way to go yet and for it to get a whole lot worse.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS in Britain = political correctness at T2W. SAme animal rears its ugly head right here. Therefore, throw open the doors and bring in Asians, Africans, Americans and others and dilute or squash at least some of this death march the Brits are on.

Terrible stuff, this political correctness

Nothing to discuss, Chief. Its just that - hilarious ............ in that no average person would expect to see such stuff in their lifetime. But this is an aborning, still topping bull that is going into an epic BEAR. Stuff like this is sure to happen in other venues and fields too. Is it good or bad? Its terrible for those like yourself and T2W that are illprepared and unpleasant for those like me who are prepared because the suffering of others is not our thing to watch and enjoy - just seeing them hurt, we hurt too. But WE are prepared, we have made plans. YOU have not.

It looks like you are enjoying your existential experience, congratulations if I am correct, apologies if wrong.