Islamaphobia

Returning to the topic of Islamophobia - this YouTube vid' offers some insights . . .

Are you kidding me? A black american male in his own territory with a white boy seemingly trespassing stirs up all kinds of opportunity to maim and destroy. I know this, no sense in arguing. I defuse it if I have to.

And why is that? Not being obtuse, just trying to figure out your opinion on the subject so that I can respond appropriately.

Yes, you are right, I am indeed a sinner. Skin color and general racism is so much a part of reality its just too hard to ignore. then throw in GAYS and all other types of stuff. I recognize it and see it for what it is. The internal thought would be something like, "these cats are black, so I switch gears ever so gently into that mode to deal with it" - this happens automatically. But there is never any HATE

There is no such thing as a non-racist Brit. Brits by definition are marauders. Look at your History. Stuff like that runs deep, there is NO cure. Look at the Jerries. Similar mass marauders. then the Japs = native brutality in their blood. These things can never be changed only controlled.

What has stopped Brits dead in their tracks is Political Correctness - which you have in your blood in this forum to the nthe degree like in the country as a whole. Oh yes its climbing in America too. It will destroy both countries. Becasue at heart Brits are racist but they cannot act it out no more, they get their asses reamed if they do.

Its that simple.

I'd like to see some examples to back up your assertions that all Brits are racist? Otherwise I respect your opinion.

I see you are trying to understand the point of this thread here. The concern that surrounds Islam has nothing to do with race or skin colour, but about an ideology that appears to support an aggressive approach to life and expansionism and has an extraordinary amount of violence and death associated with it on a global scale (not just limited to Western entities or ideologies).

There must be a similar thread on a forum in the muslim world that is examining the aggressive Western approach to life that also has an extraordinary amount of violence and death associated with it, there is no argument from me about that, as I've already stated no corner of humanity is without blame.

However would there also be a defence on that Muslim thread calling Muslims racist and full of hate towards a Western ideology?

Where your argument fails 100% and its so simple, can't see why you don't get it .............

Terrorists are haters, are everything that you have stated in this thread. But they are only a teeeeeny weeeeny % of Muslim population. Whatever you have to say about terrorists, I'm on board with the same conclusions. But the rest of the Muslims = vast majority is where we diverge and boy oh boy do we diverge.

Not the wrong thread amigo. We might never agree but hey so what, Life goes on.

And why is that? Not being obtuse, just trying to figure out your opinion on the subject so that I can respond appropriately.

3 white guys are walking downthe street in a terrible high crime area. they see a group of 4 guys coming toward them

They remark to each other

We better get the fck out of here there are 4 Israelis coming
We better get the fck out of here, there are 4 Muslims coming
We better get the fck out of here there are 4 black guys coming

Only #3 makes any sense :) :) :) :whistle:

Hey guys, I'm absolutely enjoying this. But its midnight for me and I gots to catch up on some sleep, got hardly any yesterday.

:)
If you like we can always continue this conversation tomorrow or whenever. Always available to chat, especially in person at the London meetup. I'm arranging the band, already spoke to Jocelyn's gang and they're willing to play for you Brits. You guys might not be able to handle the fact that the chicks are all blackies with silky smooth skin. No problem for me but might be quite upsetting to you non-racists :):):whistle:

Good trading for the Open, knock them dead, make money like there's no tomorrow and salt it away, hard times are a-coming.

Fibo

The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast :)
I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
I can never show my face at noon, so you only see me walking by the light of the moon

She walks everydayday thru' the streets of Bangkok
She's innocent and young from a family of no means
I've stood many times outside her window at nite
To struggle with my instincts in the pale lamplight

How can I be this way when I pray to god above
I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love

I have always been bemused by the term "israeli".
Israel is a country. Muslim is a creed.
Surely, to be consistent, you refer to people by religion / race / nationality.

Either its jew / muslim / christian.
or caucasian, indo-european, african.
or israeli / saudi (or palestinian) / american, etc.

of course, saying "jew" evokes all manner of finger-twitching over the "dislike" button.

Returning to the topic of Islamophobia - this YouTube vid' offers some insights . . .

Common sense prevails, a shame that Emma Webb will be a target of hatred (as Peter Whittle will undoubtably already be), I'm sure they can rise above it. (y)

Where your argument fails 100% and its so simple, can't see why you don't get it .............

Terrorists are haters, are everything that you have stated in this thread. But they are only a teeeeeny weeeeny % of Muslim population. Whatever you have to say about terrorists, I'm on board with the same conclusions. But the rest of the Muslims = vast majority is where we diverge and boy oh boy do we diverge.

Not the wrong thread amigo. We might never agree but hey so what, Life goes on.

Where do our arguments diverge? About skin colour, racism? Or about islamophobia?

3 white guys are walking downthe street in a terrible high crime area. they see a group of 4 guys coming toward them

They remark to each other

We better get the fck out of here there are 4 Israelis coming
We better get the fck out of here, there are 4 Muslims coming
We better get the fck out of here there are 4 black guys coming

Only #3 makes any sense :) :) :) :whistle:

Jokes are a joke are a joke. But seriously......... :)

What is so objectionable about Islamists ?
Is it because their religion is different from the majority Christian religion ?
Or is it the drip drip affect of terrorism ?
The Moslem leaders never seem to publicly apologise for terrorist acts, of which there have been many.
Even the slaughter of 300+ people recently in Sri Lanka didn't seem to raise a protest. While the one off NZ shooting had the NZ PM apologising , head covered with a scarf in solidarity etc
Perhaps turning the other cheek is a pathetic. response.

UK calling Muslims the bad guy = pot calling the kettle black. Just answer India first, then we see into Muslims.

Just the crimes against India alone has the Brits making Muslims look like saints. IMHO full reparations should be made to India for atrocities committed. Looked at a different way, India might end up blowing past china as the next world leader (1+ decade down the road). Interesting if India colonizes UK then. But this won't happens India lacks the marauding blood of the Brits. Marauders = Brits, Jerries and Japs - none of the 3 can be cured. If circumstances show up again we could have repeat of all the world wars by any of these 3 bloodthirsty cats.

ROFLMAO

Can you dig that one of the top parliament cats says in the video above he has to give it some more thought as to whether it was an atrocity?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A morally retarded country, a true reprobate. :)

There is no cure for the Brits.

I'd like to see some examples to back up your assertions that all Brits are racist? Otherwise I respect your opinion.

Of course you do but we have a problem with definition of racist

As per yurs, I'd be a racist but Ihave no HATE - I see the color and work with it to my advantage. NO HATE no ostracizing, just business color preference for money making

My color study and expertise over the years which has brought me a closing ratio that is so high its upwards of 90% - I rarely get a NO on lead generation and of course since I cherry pick the made leads, I have a 100% closing average, beating out lions, tigers (1/20) and leopards etc., even the Falcon quite easily. No earthly CLOSER compares even within a 100 yards of fibo. I can bring down a deal within the first shot of closing question, at the most I'll get one objection before the deal goes down. And dig this: the referrals pour in non-stop
:) :) :) :) :)

#1 Phillippinos (brown)

#2 Latinos (brown)

#3 Whites (white :))

#4 Blacks (black :))

#5 Orientals (yellow, gold or olive :))

ZERO HATE - can have a beer and party with any/all

Where do our arguments diverge? About skin colour, racism? Or about islamophobia?

Skin color done

on to Islamaphobia ..................

1.6 billion Muslims .............. perhaps 10,000 terrorists = 0.0625%

YAWN!

In comparison:

Brit shysters, dodgers, posers, pretenders just on this site alone, never mind in the whole UK and world

shysters/Brit members = 95%++

YAWN!

ROFLMAO

Young Muslims 25 and under are growing exponentially. Thsi don't and would not matter to me if I lived in the UK but it obviously matters to the Muslim haters.

Thank you Oh GREAT ONE for not burdening wme with hatred of such toxic heights, so limiting, so squashing, so impeding, so stymie-ing.

Only thing I have not done yet in this regard is to date a Muslim girl. Why? I don't know

ROFLMAO

Islam could eclipse Christianity as the dominant religion in the entire UK within 10 years

Help me god, I've fallen down from laffffffter and can't get up :):):):)

Of course you do but we have a problem with definition of racist

As per yurs, I'd be a racist but Ihave no HATE - I see the color and work with it to my advantage. NO HATE no ostracizing, just business color preference for money making

My color study and expertise over the years which has brought me a closing ratio that is so high its upwards of 90% - I rarely get a NO on lead generation and of course since I cherry pick the made leads, I have a 100% closing average, beating out lions, tigers (1/20) and leopards etc., even the Falcon quite easily. No earthly CLOSER compares even within a 100 yards of fibo. I can bring down a deal within the first shot of closing question, at the most I'll get one objection before the deal goes down. And dig this: the referrals pour in non-stop
:) :) :) :) :)

#1 Phillippinos (brown)

#2 Latinos (brown)

#3 Whites (white :))

#4 Blacks (black :))

#5 Orientals (yellow, gold or olive :))

ZERO HATE - can have a beer and party with any/all

What do you sell?

Skin color done

on to Islamaphobia ..................

1.6 billion Muslims .............. perhaps 10,000 terrorists = 0.0625%

YAWN!

In comparison:

Brit shysters, dodgers, posers, pretenders just on this site alone, never mind in the whole UK and world

shysters/Brit members = 95%++

YAWN!

The UK has around 30,000 on Jihadi watch.

ROFLMAO

Islam could eclipse Christianity as the dominant religion in the entire UK within 10 years

Help me god, I've fallen down from laffffffter and can't get up :):):):)

Is it good or bad? Obviously hilarious, but there's no discussion here? Why not?