Islamaphobia

I take it you don't suffer from so-called 'islamophobia' then, unlike Western governments (and the Chinese, Russians and most of the rest of the globe), they are sh*t scared of the Islamists.

Correct Sir. :)

What I know may be small in quantity but its 100% accurate and I live with that to the extent that certainty or relative certainty allows.

A very very very small percentage of Islamic people are terrorists.

Those cause all manner of problems for the rest of their kind. Is there a solution? I don't have a clue. I just don't know.

You can't deny history, you can learn from it, but it is not incumbent on the descendants of those who committed atrocities in the past to feel guilt for those past atrocities, most of the modern population of the world has had no hand in nor no part played in historical events and therefore cannot be blamed. There isn't a corner of human history that is without an unethical past, even modern populations have not signed up to many continuing disreputable and unethical practices performed by respective governments.

Indeed but there is also the lesson that we traders have been presented with on a silver platter that applies not only to trading but actually to all walks of Life ................................ "those who forget HISTORY are doomed"

You see, there is another side to this - the spiritual angle. There is no statute of limitations in the spirit world. And none of you will deny, even though Brits for themost part as is clearly evident here on this site, do not believe in God or a deity, that every Brit at least has a sense of right vs wrong.

Tell me then, should there be a statute of limitations for shooting thousands of unarmed people with the help of machine guns, tanks and whatnot?

PREPOSTEROUS
Just because you are the new generation does not mean doodly. Somedbody gots to pay. YOU WILL and ARE paying.
Proof? Look at your beautiful Empire. You had so much, so much great stuff, music arts and whatnot. But your lust for blood ruined this. NOW YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT IN BLOOD.

Worst part is that you will take America down with you as you drown. Hope Donald is smart enough to see this and sidestep the catastrophe

A very very very small percentage of Islamic people are terrorists.

I concur, however....

Those cause all manner of problems for the rest of their kind. Is there a solution? I don't have a clue. I just don't know.

As has been examined on this thread already, where are the muslim voices calling for moderation, globally? Where are the spiritual global leaders of the Islamic faith denouncing acts of terror as they occur, why is the perception that there is silence in the Muslim world, whenever atrocities are committed (and they are committed in their thousands each year around the planet), why are those leaders silent?

Is it because westerners have a single view of all Muslims, whereas in reality the Muslim world is in perpetual conflict with itself? Many factions have never agreed with each other since the 7th century, they have been killing each other for over a thousand years, therefore death and violence is a normal part of the islamic struggle?

To take the UK comparison, if the UK announces they are going to war, there is an outcry by the UK citizenship, it is rare for war to be conducted in public nowadays because of this, the prosecution of Syria has been conducted in great secrecy for the most part, with the odd MSM broadcast atrocity attributed to the enemy of the day to provide fodder for public (I would say parliamentary if they debated it) support for a bombing or similar.

I've seen the same sh*t here too. In a supermarket for example, they will gang up against a Muslim woman all alone and thrwo insults. She must be terrified. She looks at fibo and in her own way bellows, "you know this ain't right" .... Fibo instantly defuses the situation by reminding the American that gangbanging is a trait of cowards not Americans. The situation usually ends and the woman goes her way. done! Terrorist? Fck no? She was just another lost soul like me or thee.

I've seen the same sh*t here too. In a supermarket for example, they will gang up against a Muslim woman all alone and thrwo insults. She must be terrified. She looks at fibo and in her own way bellows, "you know this ain't right" .... Fibo instantly defuses the situation by reminding the American that gangbanging is a trait of cowards not Americans. The situation usually ends and the woman goes her way. done! Terrorist? Fck no? She was just another lost soul like me or thee.

Well done you moral upstanding citizen you, if only we had an army of Fibo's would we be safe eh?

I concur, however....

As has been examined on this thread already, where are the muslim voices calling for moderation, globally? Where are the spiritual global leaders of the Islamic faith denouncing acts of terror as they occur, why is the perception that there is silence in the Muslim world, whenever atrocities are committed (and they are committed in their thousands each year around the planet), why are those leaders silent?

Is it because westerners have a single view of all Muslims, whereas in reality the Muslim world is in perpetual conflict with itself? Many factions have never agreed with each other since the 7th century, they have been killing each other for over a thousand years, therefore death and violence is a normal part of the islamic struggle?

To take the UK comparison, if the UK announces they are going to war, there is an outcry by the UK citizenship, it is rare for war to be conducted in public nowadays because of this, the prosecution of Syria has been conducted in great secrecy for the most part, with the odd MSM broadcast atrocity attributed to the enemy of the day to provide fodder for public (I would say parliamentary f they debated it) support for a bombing or similar.

answers in like colors

They are too terrified to back the criticizer. Their own blood is being destroyed by someone who is not their freind. If I was in and in real life was in some such smaller scale situation, I refused to releease the identities and names of the boys who went on a panty-raid with me. I took 26 benders and my bum was black and blue and when the destroyer (Irish Priest) was so tired he could hit no more, I whispered to him, "you lose" the names of my brothers/friends in the misguided panty raid were never released. I took the hit. You criticize my group, you take it in the yazoo, I will not cooperate with you. And we were all Christians/Catholics, not a single Muslim to be found. Same principle.

Typed very fast, hope I'm coherent
:)

Yes westerners have a single view of Muslims. Westerners see a Muslim and instantly a blanket call is issued. A judgement based on whatever is inside them. Agree about the conflicts within the factions. None of my business. Look at India and Pakistan? They will never agree. Israel vs Palestine? Deafening! Fck it! Don't get involved. Just by sheer logic and observation it is clear that there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo few Muslims who are outright terrorists that the % would be of the order of magnitude 0.0000000000000000000001%.

UK by comparison? UK is the master of faking evidence but she's learned some new methods lately. Provoking is alo her mo. Latest incident with Iran is a clear indiction that she is up to no good as usual - but donald is too sharp to not see that UK is acting brave only because America is there behind her. But donald does not want a war, he knows what happendd to Geroge Bush for Iraq.
UK was the cause of the Iraq war by faking evidence and bulldozing America by Blair posing as a friend.

Fckin disgrace!

1 million people killed, nobody gone to jail. All those women and children slaughtered. God is going to forgive this willy-nilly?

Well done you moral upstanding citizen you, if only we had an army of Fibo's would we be safe eh?

Fibo would make a huge difference, YES. :) But even fibo cannot save you from the Angel of Death who has already received the order to terminate UK for crimes against humanity. Fibo cannot intervene on behalf of the UK, a murderous people through out their History. The young uns like you are clueless.

You asked about "blood" ?

See chart. God has chosen a far more painful route of punishment far worse than just blood loss and killing and escaping easily thru' death. He has imposed PERENNIAL SUFFERING so persistent so vile so one-way its bloody staggering. Wtf am I takling about? The once master reserve currency, STERLING. Behold the might of God. From 1934 onwards the work of God is clear for all to see. And fibo is not a religious cat at all - born christian roman Catholic he knows the ways of god to the same extent as others, has not been to church for decades, hahahahaha, but talks to god as if he is my pal from any location - literally anywhere. that god loves me is clear as day follows night. :):):):):):)

:whistle::whistle:

The HAND of GOD is delivering the punishment to the UK for its wanton killing for decades - what does History say? Fckin Hell, the UK controlled 38% or some such ridiculous number % of the world in slavery and brutality. Yikes!

UK ushered inthe GREAT Depression in 1929. UK brought on the 1973 bear market crash ahead of America. UK brought on the crashes of year 2000, 2007 and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahahhaha dig this, if the dow JOnes does crash now and not reverse, the UK will have done it again, calling the next bear market precisely.

ROFLMAO

GOD and the DEVIL seemed to be aligned on this venture for the first time ever. Its never occurred in the Bible or elsewhere EVER :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

It appears therefore that God has realized that just mere DEATH is letting the criminals marauders off too lightly. Now he's going for Gold in that he is hitting the pocketbook.

Prepare for continued decline in GBP

Prepare for bear market of epic proportions causing total housing annililation

Prepare for unemployment upwards of 38%

Prepare for crime waves of shocking intensity

Prepare for WAR

But wait, there's more .................. no inclination nor desire to go theru' the rest of the shit that's coming except for

Prepare for DEFLATION, God's ultimate weapon of punishment.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch.

Peace brothers, Fibo loves all

This song has had me in Paradise for 3 days straight, just can
't get over it.

The lighter side of Life

Its a hard road, Daddy-O
Its a hard road when my job is turning Lead into gold

Even my best friends, even my best friends they don't know that my job is turning Lead into gold

God help me! Behold Paradise. Jesus was born in a manger. Not so different from the way these fellas live. But what's clear is the humanity, generosity and smile that never stops.

Can the UK be like these Indians whose forefathers theyslaughtered?

NO bloody way, Jose!

FIBO loves INDIA. God does too.

When it gets too much for Fibo, way too much, way beyond hard and difficult, way beyond mind boggling, he can transfer the weight to the THE MAN

Why?

Because Fibo has earned it. He's earned devotion.

One cannot earn Devotion by banning an entire religious creed or race of people. They were made by God. He loves them as much he loves me and thee.

When it comes to the UK, God loves UK too but for 2 centuries has been looking on in utter dismay. Some say they have seen a tear or two on the cheek of God.

If only we knew the inner workings of the city of London and the UK tax havens. Anyone that attempts to expose them is locked up (Assange).

Corruption -.much? No hand of God needed.

If only we knew the inner workings of the city of London and the UK tax havens. Anyone that attempts to expose them is locked up (Assange).

Corruption -.much? No hand of God needed.

Pls tell me more

Muslims headed to Friday prayer while non-Muslims went the other way. No one made eye contact.

Bloody hilarious Such intolerance. I ain't seen nothing like this stupidity EVER.

:) :whistle: