Islamaphobia

Muslims headed to Friday prayer while non-Muslims went the other way. No one made eye contact.

Bloody hilarious Such intolerance. I ain't seen nothing like this stupidity EVER.

:) :whistle:

Why are intolerant people tolerating it, it's quite unbelievable isn't it!

My pleasure o_O

At the next meetup in London for the trading records event viewing :whistle::whistle::whistle: take me to these so-called high density Muslim areas and watch Fibo in action. Imagine Muslims smiling at a white boy and imagine the smile continuing when the white boy goes upto many of them, greets 'em and wishes them well. Then watch as I turn away to walk away how they turn around and look at me and ask each other, "wtf was that? but with a smile :whistle::whistle:

I'll be happy to show you this.

At the next meetup in London for the trading records event viewing :whistle::whistle::whistle: take me to these so-called high density Muslim areas and watch Fibo in action. Imagine Muslims smiling at a white boy and imagine the smile continuing when the white boy goes upto many of them, greets 'em and wishes them well. Then watch as I turn away to walk away how they turn around and look at me and ask each other, "wtf was that? but with a smile :whistle::whistle:

I'll be happy to show you this.

What's it got to do with race or skin colour? You are posting in the wrong thread. Maybe you should start a different thread, one that is based on race or skin colour?

Are you laughing at HnH (a very corrupt organisation) and the Guardian, or that a third of UK people think Islam is a threat?
Or maybe laughing at no go areas in Britain perhaps?

No go areas in Britain is what I'm laffffffffffing my ass off

Here in CA I go to areas that makes Muslims look tame in comparison to your presumed view ................... could get shot, beaten and whatnot. I don't let that stop me. the otehr day at one of the best hamburger joints (open air place) in South Central, yeah THE SOUTH CENTRAL - not a white boy in sight anywhere .................. eating my hamburger listening to some music and 3 massive cats walked in and gave me the look. I greeted them as I would everybody. One in particular kept looking at me .............. minutes passed and then he finally asked, "you play basketball?" One hour later I'm having a beer with them at one of their houses and chatting with their family.

NO HATE can be found in Fibo.

US Mexico border at 8:00 PM:

US side: Sir I would not recommend driving highway 2 at this time of the late evening or night. The odds of you getting shot are 50%. And its a long drive to Highway 15 to Guadalajara.

Fibo: thanks chief, that's good advice, but I gots to go, I can't wait, too much adrenaline

US cop: OK good luck, I'll pray for you

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Not a damn thing happened, it was so quiet it was akin to a Sepulchre

ROFLMAO

What's it got to do with race or skin colour? You are posting in the wrong thread. Maybe you should start a different thread, one that is based on race or skin colour?

This thread makes race and skin color kindergarten stuff. Its packed to the hilt with HATE. It would take only 0.000001% of that HATE to fuel in internal sub-thread thread that dealt with skin color and race. But thanks for the eye opener on the level of hypocrisy

Staggering and with such aplomb to hate Muslims and be partial to skin color and race .................. ROFLMAO x 2

No go areas in Britain is what I'm laffffffffffing my ass off

Here in CA I go to areas that makes Muslims look tame in comparison to your presumed view ................... could get shot, beaten and whatnot. I don't let that stop me. the otehr day at one of the best hamburger joints (open air place) in South Central, yeah THE SOUTH CENTRAL - not a white boy in sight anywhere .................. eating my hamburger listening to some music and 3 massive cats walked in and gave me the look. I greeted them as I would everybody. One in particular kept looking at me .............. minutes passed and then he finally asked, "you play basketball?" One hour later I'm having a beer with them at one of their houses and chatting with their family.

NO HATE can be found in Fibo.

Bravo, you are a hero WHITE boy, sounds a bit racist to me, but if that is how it rolls in merica (everything brought back to skin colour), then good on ya sport, or whatever it is they say over there.

So you shoot some hoops with some muslims outside a burger joint, how did you know they were Muslims? Why even ask them the question? What were you trying to prove?

As for no-go zones in Britain, I have no experience, but googling shows plenty of reports and commentary about it, no smoke without fire etc....

Always a genuine source of mirth when a cat full of hate toward Muslims tells me he ain't racist and its got nothing to do with skin color or race.

Such entertainment at T2W :)

This thread makes race and skin color kindergarten stuff. Its packed to the hilt with HATE. It would take only 0.000001% of that HATE to fuel in internal sub-thread thread that dealt with skin color and race. But thanks for the eye opener on the level of hypocrisy

Staggering and with such aplomb to hate Muslims and be partial to skin color and race .................. ROFLMAO x 2

Only someone who sees life through the lens of skin colour would see hate and intolerance in everything, have you tried looking through a different lens, maybe one where people are taken at face value initially rather than the colour of their skin, there is no place for hate on this thread, it is a place for discussion about so-called Islamophobia.

What are you basing your opinion of hypocrisy on?

Bravo, you are a hero WHITE boy, sounds a bit racist to me, but if that is how it rolls in merica (everything brought back to skin colour), then good on ya sport, or whatever it is they say over there.

So you shoot some hoops with some muslims outside a burger joint, how did you know they were Muslims? Why even ask them the question? What were you trying to prove?

As for no-go zones in Britain, I have no experience, but googling shows plenty of reports and commentary about it, no smoke without fire etc....

They were not Muslims amigo, they were :) Black American fellas ..... on the Fear Index they make Muslims look like teddy bears :)

Always a genuine source of mirth when a cat full of hate toward Muslims tells me he ain't racist and its got nothing to do with skin color or race.

So you make judgements about people based on their skin colour, why?

So you make judgements about people based on their skin colour, why?

YES! Because I'm realistic, we live in such a world, hiding stuff like this is pointless. A sinner? Yes. Faults? Yes

I also make judgements on Muslims, Israelis, Saudis, Brits, Frenchies, Spaniards ................... based on what I know. Its called efficient use of knowledge to enable communication ...............

for example in my profession ............... Sales .................. when I see a list of prospects I always look at the full name and the address .......... there is also banking info like mortgage with who, balance of loan and so on but the only thing important to me is the FULL NAME ............... from this I decide whether its a whitey, a blackie, a yellowey, a brownie, or a Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai or whatever. Some nationalities I just throw in the trash as the Law of diminishing Returns fires and its a waste of time trying to sell them anything. Racist like hell? You're damn straight. But there's NO HATE. Its just business efficinecy. You gots to use the knowledge you have to be efficient.

:) :) For example, I love India and Indians but if the client is Indian I'll pass on the Sale. I just won't pitch it. One time I did this and the Indian businessman asked why? I told him becasue for sure he could not afford it. He bought instantly. Such shenanigans. BUT never any HATE in my heart. :):):):):):)

They were not Muslims amigo, they were :) Black American fellas ..... on the Fear Index they make Muslims look like teddy bears :)

Why are black American males considered to be more fearful than Muslims? Do the Muslims need to be black also to make the comparison, what if the Muslims are White, it's very complex to understand when skin colour is brought into the equation.

In Britain we have tried very hard (to the point of now utter ridiculousness where conversation is shutdown because of it), to eradicate racism, we have succeeded in my opinion, through legislation and through education, but we are on the brink of reversing all the good work because of the introduction of over zealous hate crime (political correctness corrupting our institutions), which will lead to a backlash (already started against the MSM).

It's probably totally different in America, or maybe not, you sound like a man of experience, to go boldly where few men have gone before, but to the average modern Brit is sounds like white people have something to prove, which sounds racist, you may not be racist, but your anecdotes are so overt that it makes it sound racist.

Even your point that this thread is racist and hateful is, to the modern non-racist Brit, unacceptable, when it is a thread for a discussion about so-called islamophobia, not skin colour or racism.

YES! Because I'm realistic, we live in such a world, hiding stuff like this is pointless. A sinner? Yes. Faults? Yes

I also make judgements on Muslims, Israelis, Saudis, Brits, Frenchies, Spaniards ................... based on what I know. Its called efficient use of knowledge to enable communication ...............

for example in my profession ............... Sales .................. when I see a list of prospects I always look at the full name and the address .......... there is also banking info like mortgage with who, balance of loan and so on but the only thing important to me is the FULL NAME ............... from this I decide whether its a whitey, a blackie, a yellowey, a brownie, or a Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai or whatever. Some nationalities I just throw in the trash as the Law of diminishing Returns fires and its a waste of time trying to sell them anything. Racist like hell? You're damn straight. But there's NO HATE. Its just business efficinecy. You gots to use the knowledge you have to be efficient.

:) :) For example, I love India and Indians but if the client is Indian I'll pass on the Sale. I just won't pitch it. One time I did this and the Indian businessman asked why? I told him becasue for sure he could not afford it. He bought instantly. Such shenanigans. BUT never any HATE in my heart. :):):):):):)

I'm sure that in America that laws have been passed to prevent this kind of thing from happening, I may be wrong of course, in the UK we've had these laws for decades, doesn't stop the real world from turning though.

The problem with the legal and real world is that they are often in conflict, ask anyone to read what you have written (in the UK) and many people will perceive your posts to be full of racist hatred, nothing to do with business. Even if you have no hate. Also you are a white boy as you like to proudly announce on many occasions, with what appears to be something to prove when entering black areas, most people nowadays, in modern Britain, would not entertain anything less than that being racism (American attitudes may be completely different and I suspect they are).

Why are black American males considered to be more fearful than Muslims?

Are you kidding me? A black american male in his own territory with a white boy seemingly trespassing stirs up all kinds of opportunity to maim and destroy. I know this, no sense in arguing. I defuse it if I have to.

Why are black American males considered to be more fearful than Muslims? Do the Muslims need to be black also to make the comparison, what if the Muslims are White, it's very complex to understand when skin colour is brought into the equation.

In Britain we have tried very hard (to the point of now utter ridiculousness where conversation is shutdown because of it), to eradicate racism, we have succeeded in my opinion, through legislation and through education, but we are on the brink of reversing all the good work because of the introduction of over zealous hate crime (political correctness corrupting our institutions), which will lead to a backlash (already started against the MSM).

It's probably totally different in America, or maybe not, you sound like a man of experience, to go boldly where few men have gone before, but to the average modern Brit is sounds like white people have something to prove, which sounds racist, you may not be racist, but your anecdotes are so overt that it makes it sound racist.

Even your point that this thread is racist and hateful is, to the modern non-racist Brit, unacceptable, when it is a thread for a discussion about so-called islamophobia, not skin colour or racism.

Yes, you are right, I am indeed a sinner. Skin color and general racism is so much a part of reality its just too hard to ignore. then throw in GAYS and all other types of stuff. I recognize it and see it for what it is. The internal thought would be something like, "these cats are black, so I switch gears ever so gently into that mode to deal with it" - this happens automatically. But there is never any HATE

There is no such thing as a non-racist Brit. Brits by definition are marauders. Look at your History. Stuff like that runs deep, there is NO cure. Look at the Jerries. Similar mass marauders. then the Japs = native brutality in their blood. These things can never be changed only controlled.

What has stopped Brits dead in their tracks is Political Correctness - which you have in your blood in this forum to the nthe degree like in the country as a whole. Oh yes its climbing in America too. It will destroy both countries. Becasue at heart Brits are racist but they cannot act it out no more, they get their asses reamed if they do.

Its that simple.

I see you are trying to understand the point of this thread here. The concern that surrounds Islam has nothing to do with race or skin colour, but about an ideology that appears to support an aggressive approach to life and expansionism and has an extraordinary amount of violence and death associated with it on a global scale (not just limited to Western entities or ideologies).

There must be a similar thread on a forum in the muslim world that is examining the aggressive Western approach to life that also has an extraordinary amount of violence and death associated with it, there is no argument from me about that, as I've already stated no corner of humanity is without blame.

However would there also be a defence on that Muslim thread calling Muslims racist and full of hate towards a Western ideology?