Islamaphobia

Iraq war did a number on Fibo:

The TV live broadcast was saying, "we have achieved air superiority within 3 hours of attack"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. Its like a boxer saying I knocked this 6 month old infant out with one punch.

Disgusting!

The Iraqi woman that ran out in the street howling with the look of utter lostness her baby had taken a shrapnel shot and was dead.

A country that was functioning quite well, good infrastructure, good colleges, good safety, nice middle-class, good system, we buggered all that up and look at the place now - HELL

Nobody gone to jail for these crimes against our own fellow man. God will not allow such to go without considerable cost

Shame on us! Bloody disgrace.

Same thing in those other places we invaded and now they're talking about Iran. Fibo loves Iranian people, old old culture that is exotic.

Disgusted to the nth

God will not forgive Tony Blair and George Bush. Both are doomed for eternity frome lifetime to lifetime. The cost is considerable. It will be paid in full in the spiritual realm. You see, the being himself exacts a penalty far stiffer than any court of law can deliver. Such is the level of native fairness and integrity that lies within us all - even though often hidden under a rock

God will not forgive Tony Blair and George Bush. Both are doomed for eternity frome lifetime to lifetime. The cost is considerable. It will be paid in full in the spiritual realm. You see, the being himself exacts a penalty far stiffer than any court of law can deliver. Such is the level of native fairness and integrity that lies within us all - even though often hidden under a rock

Relying on a God to provide punishment for those that have broken universal moral and ethical codes is not going to solve any problems, they will not be punished, there will be no retribution, you can scream all you want and call on your God, but nothing will come of it, wishful thinking is all it is.

Relying on a God to provide punishment for those that have broken universal moral and ethical codes is not going to solve any problems, they will not be punished, there will be no retribution, you can scream all you want and call on your God, but nothing will come of it, wishful thinking is all it is.
Hi Sig',
I take your point - and it's a good one - but I don't subscribe to it 100%. If one leaves God out of the equation for a moment, in broad terms, I buy into the notion of getting one's just deserts - what goes around comes around etc. Those that wish to can attribute this to divine intervention if they want - I choose not to. Also, if one believes in reincarnation, this concept can be extended beyond this life. Peeps who break universal moral and ethical codes today might come to regret it next time around. A flaky concept I grant you - but it's an attractive one. After all, who could resist taking some delight in the idea that someone like Jo Swinson is reborn in her next life into grinding poverty, having to walk miles every day just to get water and living off nothing but boiled rice! Little does she realise that the price of telling electoral porkies and overturning democracy could be so high!
Tim.

Hi Sig',
I take your point - and it's a good one - but I don't subscribe to it 100%. If one leaves God out of the equation for a moment, in broad terms, I buy into the notion of getting one's just deserts - what goes around comes around etc. Those that wish to can attribute this to divine intervention if they want - I choose not to. Also, if one believes in reincarnation, this concept can be extended beyond this life. Peeps who break universal moral and ethical codes today might come to regret it next time around. A flaky concept I grant you - but it's an attractive one. After all, who could resist taking some delight in the idea that someone like Jo Swinson is reborn in her next life into grinding poverty, having to walk miles every day just to get water and living off nothing but boiled rice! Little does she realise that the price of telling electoral porkies and overturning democracy could be so high!
Tim.

The problem is that the universe (as humans have conceptualised it), doesn't give a figs ass about Joe 'Swindler' Swinson, nor Tony B-liar or 'Internets' Bush, neither does any non-existent God (of which there are too many to choose from). Only human concepts and the humans that turn those concepts into some form of reality are capable of any form of retribution.

If thoughts that an afterlife (as humans have conceptualised it) could provide retribution to 'no-good do-er's' (as humans have morally and ethically conceptualised it) may bring peace of mind then that is some comfort. Otherwise it is left to those humans in whose trust we have put to 'right the wrongs' (as humans have conceptualised it) in a form of justice and punishment (as humans have conceptualised it).

Less conceptualisation (or reliance on a God or an afterlife) and more action (by humans) is actually needed in cases such as these along with an understanding of the above :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the many Gods throughout history have proved false.
Q. Did the Jewish God stop the holocaust ?
A. No
Q. Did the Christian Gods stop World War 1 or 2 ?
A. No
Q. Did the Roman Gods save Rome ?
A. No
Q. Did the Greek Gods save the Greek Empire ?
A. No.
Q. Has the Muslim God ever done anything to stop Muslims fighting ?
A. No.
It is patently obvious to anyone with a few working brain cells that there are NO Gods. It is just a virtual human idea of the ideal for some and a stick to beat others with for some.
Religion has though imho played an important part in the ideas and ideology of man. The growth of ideas under a " peaceful "
period has allowed human ideas and business to flourish.

Let's have some philosophical commentary on these concepts, universal morals and ethics, shall we?

After all, who could resist taking some delight in the idea that someone like Jo Swinson is reborn in her next life into grinding poverty, having to walk miles every day just to get water and living off nothing but boiled rice! Little does she realise that the price of telling electoral porkies and overturning democracy could be so high!
Tim.

A bit late, but happy halloween :ROFLMAO::eek:

EINJvkrWoAAb5e0.jpg

Wrong! You're stuck on the 1-minute timeframe in LIFE and the AFTERLIFE as you are in TRADING. In the latter you have missed the forest for the trees but in the former it is far worse as here you have missed the forest for the Alveoli of the leaves

Wake up, boy, this is not about Religion (Christianity, Muslim, whatnot) - zip to do with any of it.

Hi Sig',
Tim.

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do or say, so lost they are and it shows in their trading too, as is blatantly obvious HERE (T2W). Why not throw 'em a cognition?

None of them has driven down to basic-basic which is, close eyes, throw up a mental image picture in the mind and ask 'em if they see it? If they say yes, they see it, then ask, "but if your eyes are closed who the fck is seeing it? If they reply, the Mind, slap 'em a couple times and repeat the question" ...................... it begins then .... and only then .................

Lord, this particular cat has touched upon Reincarnation, he calls it an attractive prospect. He has also touched up Price being paid in subsequent lifetimes along the timestream - its all intellectual understanding just like in their trading, but whenit comes down to using it, they all fail miserably as is clearly evident in their lives.

they say Laffter is the best medicine. And it is but for duffers there is a different medicine and is really the only one that works and cures. You gotta take 'em down to basic-basic and drive it home - then let it cook for a decade. They'll come around.

I've seen these cats everywhere, they number in the billions. Every single one of such cats is an amputated spirit - there is no prosthetic for that. there is only one cure. Fibo

:):):):):):)

All the many Gods throughout history have proved false.
Q. Did the Jewish God stop the holocaust ?
A. No
Q. Did the Christian Gods stop World War 1 or 2 ?
A. No
Q. Did the Roman Gods save Rome ?
A. No
Q. Did the Greek Gods save the Greek Empire ?
A. No.
Q. Has the Muslim God ever done anything to stop Muslims fighting ?
A. No.
It is patently obvious to anyone with a few working brain cells that there are NO Gods. It is just a virtual human idea of the ideal for some and a stick to beat others with for some.
Religion has though imho played an important part in the ideas and ideology of man. The growth of ideas under a " peaceful "
period has allowed human ideas and business to flourish.

There is one glaringly obvious point you and Siggy miss - but I am not surprised :) :)

The Gods of the Jews, Christians, Romans, Greeks, Muslims were prayed to with the inherent concept that they were not of this world and resided elsewhere aka Heaven(s).

But there is another God and HE resided right here on Earth. His name was the United kingdom, some called him Britain. Look what happened to him. It has never been witnessed before in History. The Christian God sent his son down, he got crucified, but God himself did not come down here.

Fast forward 100s years ......... after taking considerable shalacking the British God was rescued by another God who came down to Earth. His name was America.

Behold what's happening to this God too. His Land is going into negative Interest Rates, middle-class is perishing, wars everywhere etc., etc., etc.,

Whew! I'm tired now.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

There is one glaringly obvious point you and Siggy miss - but I am not surprised :) :)

The Gods of the Jews, Christians, Romans, Greeks, Muslims were prayed to with the inherent concept that they were not of this world and resided elsewhere aka Heaven(s).

But there is another God and HE resided right here on Earth. His name was the United kingdom, some called him Britain. Look what happened to him. It has never been witnessed before in History. The Christian God sent his son down, he got crucified, but God himself did not come down here.

Fast forward 100s years ......... after taking considerable shalacking the British God was rescued by another God who came down to Earth. His name was America.

Behold what's happening to this God too. His Land is going into negative Interest Rates, middle-class is perishing, wars everywhere etc., etc., etc.,

Whew! I'm tired now.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

The god of capitalism or money or whatever ilk that you appear to pray to is but just another human concept, the concept of the universe doesn't care, you can take it or leave it, it doesn't matter.

Only universal morals and ethics apply (as conceived by humans), nothing else matters, until it matters, there is no concept that is going to save, or destroy anything, for it is all just a figment of human conceptualisation, until it becomes reality and for that reality to exist requires humans, nothing more, nothing less.

But there is another God and HE resided right here on Earth.

Still does.

And he has a lot in common with fibo:)!

The god of capitalism or money or whatever ilk that you appear to pray to is but just another human concept, the concept of the universe doesn't care, you can take it or leave it, it doesn't matter.

Only universal morals and ethics apply (as conceived by humans), nothing else matters, until it matters, there is no concept that is going to save, or destroy anything, for it is all just a figment of human conceptualisation, until it becomes reality and for that reality to exist requires humans, nothing more, nothing less.

Siggy, your line of thinking, while quite logical, has a giant flaw in that you believe and are convinced that you're just a body - that there is nothing more to you than flesh, blood and bone, therefore you cease to exist after body death. Come on Man, don't you have any ambition? :)

hahaha, re: the 2nd link .. thread by a cat named batsonar. I read it a month ago. The level of skill/knowledge in the thread as a whole including all input from all posters (I'm not in ) is Kindergarten

The op would not be able to even take out a burger out of a take-out stand

Most technical threads at T2W are akin to a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest

Hahaha, I should have figured out Siggy's problem a few hours ago but I was preoccupied. Its now totally clear that he and the Brits here for the most part, consider themselves to be just BODIES, i.e. after body death they cease to exist

:) :) :) :) :whistle::whistle::whistle:

ROFLMAO

Lord have mercy, I am so fortunate to have run into such a primitive PEOPLE. :):whistle:

= there is nobody driving the car. hahahaha. yet they expect to be able to trade!!!!! we are now in the bizarre domain of Tony Robbins = doing the same things but this time expecting a different result

I see now why you sent me here Father. Even with the 3 bannings it is truly FUN FUN. :):)

Siggy, your line of thinking, while quite logical, has a giant flaw in that you believe and are convinced that you're just a body - that there is nothing more to you than flesh, blood and bone, therefore you cease to exist after body death. Come on Man, don't you have any ambition? :)

I've never made a comment about the Soul, man.

But seeing as you're asking.

Hahaha, I should have figured out Siggy's problem a few hours ago but I was preoccupied. Its now totally clear that he and the Brits here for the most part, consider themselves to be just BODIES, i.e. after body death they cease to exist

:) :) :) :) :whistle::whistle::whistle:

ROFLMAO

Lord have mercy, I am so fortunate to have run into such a primitive PEOPLE. :):whistle:

= there is nobody driving the car. hahahaha. yet they expect to be able to trade!!!!! we are now in the bizarre domain of Tony Robbins = doing the same things but this time expecting a different result

I see now why you sent me here Father. Even with the 3 bannings it is truly FUN FUN. :):)

For all I know, you are probably sane.