Islamaphobia

Overt-Motivator sequence

There is another thing that occurs when people commit overts that explains much about human behavior. This is called the overt–motivator sequence.

While a harmful act done by a person against another is called an overt, a harmful act that has been received by a person is called a motivator. It is called a “motivator” because it “motivates,” giving that person a reason or justification to commit overts.

The person who has received the motivator may consider that he has a good enough reason to then commit an overt act against the person who harmed him. But also, when he commits an overt act without having received a motivator, he tries to then find or dream up a motivator to explain or excuse his own harmful action. He will often believe or falsely say something bad happened to him, even if it didn’t.

When dealing with overts and motivators, people often get false ideas about what has really happened. For example, a person can go around believing he was the victim in a car accident when, in fact, he caused the accident. Or he might believe he caused an accident when he was actually only in one.

Say if Joe hits Bill, Joe now believes he should be hit by Bill. More importantly, he can actually get a physical pain or discomfort to prove he has been hit by Bill, even though Bill hasn’t hit him. And people then go around saying how they’ve been hit by Bill, hit by Bill, hit by Bill, and even though it hasn’t occurred, some people will insist that it has occurred.

That is the overt–motivator sequence.

This is a "motivator" :)

This is a "motivator" :)

It's a shame, I had a thought that this thread could become the shitpost thread of the forum, but then it doesn't need to be if reality actually is the shitpost.

We are but stardust.

It's a shame, I had a thought that this thread could become the shitpost thread of the forum, but then it doesn't need to be if reality actually is the shitpost.

We are but stardust.

Apparently this is only the beginning. Using our knowledge of Markets esp. Sentiment Analysis, the Overt-Motivator Sequence, a Law of Life goes into effect sooner or later. The being (England in this case) becomes his own worst executioner and meters out a level of justice commensurate with what humans would consider "lofty" but is actually normal operation for beings. That Muslims have gotten in the barck and front door and have pervaded Govt. thinking with the glue of political correctness, the bull market is underway.

Go Long Muslims, go Short Brits.

That's just the way it is. Markets go both way, no biggie, just like the dollar and Euro.

We are but stardust.

The thread right from the opener was doomed and belongs only at a place like T2W, a known "effect" ... never "cause"
Nobody in this thread has realized how much of their own power they freely give to the Muslims by attributing such credibility to their inroads into Britain.

It was doomed right at the starting gate and just confirms Beta Males all around. No Alpha operates as an "effect"

In some parts of Phuket, Thailand noted for their terrific seaside views, it is a high percentage Muslim area. some foreigners expats live there mostly Germans, French etc., almost no Brits, no Americans

As a result of being a Muslim area the general expat population is scared and rarely visits the shops and restaurants.

But Fibo is greeted with open arms. Happened from day 1 when I visited with my Thai non-mulsim (buddhist) gal to eat lunch. She too was not comfortable that I picked a Muslim area. The staff was trembling when they saw an American. Their uniforms had creases as sharp as a knife. When they put their hands in their pockets there was a note which read, "treat this boy with kindness & love, he ain't no enemy"

Many establishments even refuse to accept money from me and rather bless me with more food and special dishes to take home.

I have zero fear as I sit with the entire restaurant to myself and my gal with a great view of the ocean, and my back to the street behind me 30 yards away. Ain't nobody going to throw any bombs or cause Fibo any harm. God would not allow it. Neither would the Muslim establishments. Fibo is well known in Kamala.

Muslims smell this in Fibo: this boy got no hate in his heart, he respects on an individual basis not by race or creed or color

View attachment 268583

Repeat ............. as I will be returning next year for sun and sand and to eat Khao soi Gai, my favorite northern food, not to be found easily in California and some more practice of the thai Language. this time I've gotta take the time to learn thai script so I can read road signs when in villages where there is no International stuff.

With the knowledge gleaned in this retarded thread will once again visit Kamala Beach to hang out with the Muslims - boy will they be happy to see me.

My own observation: the Muslim teenagers in SE Asia are better behaved and more respectful that any other nationality especially Brits and Americans, whose teenagers make the Devil look like a saint.

There will be considerable partying

The thread right from the opener was doomed and belongs only at a place like T2W, a known "effect" ... never "cause"
Nobody in this thread has realized how much of their own power they freely give to the Muslims by attributing such credibility to their inroads into Britain.

It was doomed right at the starting gate and just confirms Beta Males all around. No Alpha operates as an "effect"

Truly, some people are beyond help.

However, you can always look on ther bright side of death.

I take it you don't suffer from so-called 'islamophobia' then, unlike Western governments (and the Chinese, Russians and most of the rest of the globe), they are sh*t scared of the Islamists.

Correct! I have zero fear of Islamists. And there are other things I don't suffer from - no problem with Mexicans, blacks, Indians, et al., Hawaiians, Islanders, Aborigines, Native American Indians, nobody, all friends of Fibo

However I do have a weakness and readily admit it. I do detest Saudi Arabia and wish Donald would drop them like a stone.
They disgust me. That is why I'm in hog Heaven that my calls on Crude Oil are panning out real good. Target is DEFLATION which will take Crude Oil down to $10 and wipe these mofos out.

Had Diana not gotten involved with such punks she would be alive today. She should have stuck to the Pakistanis or Indians since she could not stomach regular Brits no more - safer, wiser.

Truly, some people are beyond help.

However, you can always look on ther bright side of death.

:):):):):):):)

I was there already. Death is just a gap between lifetimes when you return to drive a different car (body) and pretend again that you are just a body, and go thru' the same shit of learning everything you already learned countless times before but forgot. Been there done that. The trick is to get out of that stupid cycle. My goal.

No research done in this area whatsoever. All research and scientific study only done in the arena of medicines aka drugs to curer a body that is anything but drugs, i.e. all natural. How friggin dumb is that?

Behold my meditation spot at Laem Prompthep, Phuket, Thailand. There almost every day, except a few days, one of them being the day the tsunami wave wiped out the whole area att about the time I would have been there and killed 800 people.

Fibo just cannot die.

Only Beta Males do shit like this on totally false data and provocation. An Alpha, example Ali would never stoop so low. Neither would Fibo. Death to me would be preferable.

Its as if she is saying, "Fibo, don't let them do this to us" If I got cott up in any of the bullshit hatred, God would cut off my supply line in a split second. That's the path I am on. I have no natural enemies.

:):):):):):):)

I was there already. Death is just a gap between lifetimes when you return to drive a different car (body) and pretend again that you are just a body, and go thru' the same shit of learning everything you already learned countless times before but forgot. Been there done that. The trick is to get out of that stupid cycle. My goal.

No research done in this area whatsoever. All research and scientific study only done in the arena of medicines aka drugs to curer a body that is anything but drugs, i.e. all natural. How friggin dumb is that?

Behold my meditation spot at Laem Prompthep, Phuket, Thailand. There almost every day, except a few days, one of them being the day the tsunami wave wiped out the whole area att about the time I would have been there and killed 800 people.

Fibo just cannot die.

View attachment 271146

Your problem is that you know the truth of nothing, and nothing but the truth, it's a dichotemy of dilemma.