Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi

I am new on this forum, but not new to trading. I have been trading for several years now (since 2011). I have traded several instruments in the past; commodities, indices, & many other currency pairs and even dabbled a bit in [vanilla] options trading (NOT binary options). But over the last 4 years or so I have trimmed my focus to just spot forex and in that only certain currency pairs.

I manage the underlying strategy behind the Darwin $LNT.
If you want to know more about me & my trading visit my site (NOTE: the site is undergoing maintenance, it should be up in a few days. In the meantime you can check out my YouTube channel).

I came to this forum because I was following interesting discussions in the Darwinex community. Since Darwinex has decided to discontinue the forum, @CavaliereVerde took the initiative to bring the discussions to this site. A big thanks to @CavaliereVerde for this initiative and a big thanks to @Sharky for accomodating the Darwinex community here. This is a brilliant site by the way(y)

hello
Just a short note to introduce myself. Joined Trade2win today. I live in Pinner, Denmark and have financial & IT background. now I am review on brokers at ****
Will be visiting the boards and chat rooms regularly from now.

Best Wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody, new to trade2win and trading as well. Hope all of you are doing well, I would appreciate any tips from the trade veterans here. All I know about business at the moment is desperately trying to sell goods procured by my relatives, so my knowledge is severely limited.
I look forward to learning!

Hello everybody, new to trade2win and trading as well. Hope all of you are doing well, I would appreciate any tips from the trade veterans here. All I know about business at the moment is desperately trying to sell goods procured by my relatives, so my knowledge is severely limited.
I look forward to learning!
Welcome, @warwik

Doing fine here, what with the markets going nuts this week. 📈

We look forward to helping you learn.

:)

Thank you so much, you're spot on about the market! Any tips on how I can maximize learning and contribution from and to the members here would be highly appreciated.
You're welcome.

The best thing you can do is to spend some time reading the pinned threads in 'First Steps' https://www.trade2win.com/forums/first-steps.52/

And the next best thing is to participate - join in on some discussions, ask about things you are interested in, etc.

Trading is hard.

But there is a lot of help to be had here on T2W, if you but make the effort to access it.

Everyone here started out knowing nothing about trading and those who succeeded in learning a thing or two are more than willing to guide others along the path to success.

More-so, right now is as good a time as there has ever been to get started !

😁

Morning All,

How you all doing?

I'm just starting out in the Day Trading world. I've set myself up on eToro, as it seemed like a good platform for newbies. I'm only using Monopoly money at the moment, but it's hard to really learn the trade when the platform doesn't (seem to) give you all the tools a competent day trader would need.

Also really curious to know how UK traders differ from the US guys. A lot of the information I have found, especially YouTube channels, seems to be geared up to a US market, and the tools they recommend seems work best in the US, unless I'm using them wrong

What Platforms, and Scanners, and market resource, book are all you guys using?

Cheers in advance for any tips and tricks

Clive

Welcome to the business @mr_cf

In my humble opinion when it comes to trading there is no wrong or right way to do it. The system must just make you happy. If the tools work best for you in a particular market (like US), then you are doing it right *for you*. Focus on what seems to work best in your eyes, understand it better & become good, that's how you will develop a trading strategy that suits you.

For me, there is no better trading platform than MT4👍

Wish you all the best in your trading journey mate🤑

Hello, Stumbled on this forum through google searchin'
- never seen it before so thought I'd join up.
Name is Seby - short for Sebastian/ Seb... from British Columbia, Canada

Long time investor- knowledge full in fundamentals, dividend, and long swings.
New to the Day Trading gig of 2 years now.
Mainly trade momentum price action but slowly converting to the dark side(short selling).
Tools of the trade: DAS Trader Pro- which I have a love hate relationship with meaning I try to break it on my spare time as a Beta tester. I am also a Trade Ideas partner which means I may be a good friend of yours :p
I have a blogger (hard2borrow) that I put up resources that I feel help my friends, and fellow traders out.

I hope to attain more knowledge and further my trading while also providing value to the community- and of course while meeting cool new people from around the world.

Alright take care

Hiya,
I just joined Trade2 win today, i live in Scotland, got bored on lockdown and got tired of social medias, so i searched in yt what to do while at home and got interested in Trading last October. I started with Trading212 ISA, but now i am self-learn how to do options and what platforms in UK that is good for spread betting.
Would love to be connected to like-minded people and learn more! 🤗😊