Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am a new trader and learning bo doing. Glad to join the forum here. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thank you in adavance.

Hi, i'm new to this whole of trader, i hope to learn a lot from people with more experience than me and little by litle become good at the subject. thanks

Приветствую всех уважаемые трейдеры. Я новичок на этом форуме. Присоединился, чтобы узнать больше и поделиться.

Hey, everyone I am a beginner trader located in London for the past year I have been learning technical analysis in the forex market and studying in university accounting at the same time. In the next couple of months I hope I will start going in to the market with real money, and develope my psychology and create and refine my trading strategy. Currently the hardest aspect for me in trading feels like the psychological part of it. Hope to connect with like minded traders form this group and learn from each other !

Hi. Just joined. Recently retired and taking up trading more as a hobby than anything else. Hope to learn a lot.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi i'm nathe , i love the crypto market and its trends, also i like doing some stocks, i always seeking for improvement of my strategies , so if you have some suggestions , please feel free to text me!

Hi peeps ... not new to trading but new to this forum. Been hobby trading UK equities for the last 20 years -- haven't made a fortune but done OK. Would describe myself as a swing trader / value trader so longer time type trades and a bit of a dividend hunter for long term port folio.
Hope to contribute to and get some new ideas for lesser known stocks.

Hi everybody. I am samnhung and i am 30 years old, i am not married yet. I live in Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi. I am very interested in the stock market and want to join the exchange and learn from everyone in this field. Currently, I trade in industrial gas stoves

Hello Everyone, I am Chris, The Health Master (I have a Master's in Health Science), also B.B.A in Business Admin and MedSchool courses in Podiatric Surgery. I love improving the health & wealth of the community.

Hello Everyone, I am Chris, The Health Master (I have a Master's in Health Science), also B.B.A in Business Admin and MedSchool courses in Podiatric Surgery. I love improving the health & wealth of the community.
Hey Chris! What got you into joining this forum?