Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi
I'm Fahad from Benin in Africa and I'm interested on learning how to trade the stock market. I don't have any trading experience I'll start trading paper money on Monday

Hi, I am from Europe / Montenegro. Trading for quite some time now, but on a low pace. Traded with local and international brokers. So far haven't dedicated my career toward full time trading. Trading is part time job since i changed it with my video gaming addiction. Just got here on T2W, hopefully once when meet like minded educated people will dedicate full time to trading.

Hello everybody. I consider myself an apprentice trader although I have more than 2 years in this world of cryptocurrencies. I trade on various platforms, such as binance and kucoin, I am recently exploring and participating in NFT games, so I am looking forward to getting and exchanging information with the participants of this forum.

Hi to everyone, I’m an aerospace engineer, currently employed in an important space company . I have passion for business and company strategy and it’s really for that I decided to enroll again at university in management engineering and following the courses in my little spare time.
I hope to learn very much with you!!!
Byee:) :)

Hello,

I have been learning about trading for almost a year and I hope to learn more here.

My trading style is scalping and I want to convert trading into another money income.

Returning after several years. Based in Canada. I am checking in again after receiving a surprise email, reminding me of my ( dormant ) membership. I am particularly interested in the effective use of stock options, inspired by an earlier reference on this site to David Becham, I suggest the quote from Johan Cruijff ( ANYBODY here not familiar with that name? As coach of Barcelona he said " If you can't win; don't lose!" Very good reminder for option traders who work to improve their " trade adjustment skills ", rather than rely on stop loss orders. Those produce stop LOSSES!
I hope to hear from other option traders in North America or elsewhere

Hi guys, I am Jacob!
Born in Canada, due to primary job moving throughout Europe.
I am an mechanical engineer. Really thrilled to be here.

am from egypt working as an equity trader for 7 years
worked in well known brokerages in egypt
working on egyptian stock market , saudi stock market and international markets (us equities , commodities ,EU markets ,forex and crypto ) also am a certified portfolio manager and cfa lv 1 candidate

What's up everyone, I'm Josh and I've been investing for a little over a year now and love the idea of a forum where people can bounce investment ideas off of each other.

Hi All :)

My name is Shane, and I am a new to trading. Just started learning about it a week or so ago.

Found this site from the book "How To Day Trade For A Living" by Andrew Aziz.

I am looking at getting into day and swing trading.

Would be grateful for any help in accomplishing that goal. Would be nice to meet some good natured people along the way :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sincerely,

Shane

Hello Fellow traders of the village
LOL! Well for starters I'm looking to gain more broad scope of the trading lifestyle and I guess to be more educated. Honestly, I have nobody that knows anything about the market. What led me to here was finding any resource where I can get my hands on. I don't have much trading experience. However, I am willing to learn! I hope to gain information about the market trading styles from this site. To add, also how to learn how to apply it in the market.

Hi All :)

My name is Shane, and I am a new to trading. Just started learning about it a week or so ago.

Found this site from the book "How To Day Trade For A Living" by Andrew Aziz.

I am looking at getting into day and swing trading.

Would be grateful for any help in accomplishing that goal. Would be nice to meet some good natured people along the way :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sincerely,

Shane
Hello Shane,
I would have to take a peep at the book you were reading lol! You mentioned "day and swing trading" I'm going to look that up in a bit to see what that is. Welcome to T2W I am a newbie as well. Good Luck in your search brother!(y)

Hello ! I joined you recently . I am an investor in the crypto market , but I am interested in many other things . I also like to talk about movies or web design. I can tell you for sure that I'm a good conversationalist!

Hello ! I joined you recently . I am an investor in the crypto market , but I am interested in many other things . I also like to talk about movies or web design. I can tell you for sure that I'm a good conversationalist!
Hey! Amazed to see your interests, looking forward to have a valuable conversation with you.

Hi all, I've recently started to invest in U.K stock and looking forward to learning off others and hopefully finding some answers to questions along the way.

My name is Muhammad and i'm a new trader from Nigeria, Andrew aziz ascertained it will be great if I join this community.
Pls advise me

Hey guys,

I graduated four years ago with an Economics degree from a good school and made the mistake of not going into finance. I am working in insurance, reading and watching as much as I can about investing. I would like to run an investment firm some day. More long term oriented than most in this forum I would imagine. Here to learn :).