Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,
Found this site when I googled some way to look at a long-term S&P500 chart. Funny how things evolve. As choices to manage own 401K and IRA have grown, eventually opened a trading account with Merrill Lynch Edge. It sure gets addicting. :) Started reading Constance Brown and Toni Turner. Now I am getting serious. Hope to learn what tools to start with so I can do this regularly...instead of now-and-again. Worried I've had "beginners luck". I hope to learn to do it right. This looks like a promising site for help.
Thank you for having it here.
Living in Southern California, I work full-time as a programmer.

Dear companies andfriends
With warm greeting
My name is Omid and my family is Mahdavi . I am from Iran . I am a forex trader and I have done it professionally for 2 years. As you know due to bad political condition of Iran and universal sanction , we are not able for financial transaction with brokers. For this reason, I am going to immigrate to your country and I need your help for immigration. I would be grateful if you send me a work invitation and help me for a two years- skill visa. Instead, I will do trade in forex market for you. Based on my abilities and experiences and new owned methods, I can surly earn at least 20% (repeat: surly at least 20%) of your deposit from the forex market in each month. Instead, I need a minimum salary ( based on your comments) because i am not single( my wife and one child). In order to ensure, you can open a demo account in forex market ( for example through mw or IFC broker) and send me the login and password of demo account , and let me trade for one month. After a month your account has at least increased 20% of your deposit .
Meanwhile, I can send you a report with photos from each taken position in market during this month.
Please take this email seriously because it does not have for you any risk. Firstly you test me then you send me a skill visa for two years and then if you will satisfy with me you keep me, otherwise deport me to my country.
Nowadays a lot of talents are escaping from iran. Not surly, but maybe , maybe , maybe I was one of them.
Please take this message seriously
You do not lose anything.
Sincerely yours
omid
[email protected]

Hey guys,
New one here, from Serbia, currently in Norway.
I'm in forex a bit over than a year...so I'm not super mega I know all genius.
Looking forward to see what's happening over here.
Cheers!
Milan

P.S. Btw, since you guys don't have my country in the list (when I was registering) Virgin Islands flag will do.

Last edited:
We are Finance Investor LTD in London-UK. We provide lease bg/sblc instrument to international corporate's, private companies, professional service firms and high net worth individuals. We strive to provide our clients with value-added advice and solutions complemented by a high level of personal commitment and financial services. Interested firm, broker and lessee is free to contact us via: [email protected]

hello, i´m a good portuguese man, i try to gain money to travel of all world, forex is my future. thanks for all!!!! :) Antonio Magalhaes - Portugal, my town is green and the river most close.

Hi everyone. I have only a bit of experience in trading but trying to get more into it now. Is there anyone out there that is actually making this work? Consistent gains?

Hi, I'm Tom and I'm interested in learning more about trading - even if that only leads me to discover that I'm not suited for a life as a successful trader!:confused:

:)

Hello everyone. I´m just out of the egg when it comes to trading, its been 7 months of reading all I can get my hands on , Started with pure luck as an advisor for my friends in Gold Price Speculation but had aterrible Reallity check after a couple of months when the bull market (shor term) ended and all my "fabolus advice" was reduces to manuer" lol, so my 3 clients fled, that was 9 months ago. By that time I was Able to get them to buy me a very expensive charting software pakage and 1 course with 1 trainer/mentor that is acctually trading still and believes in his system. I started forex trading 2 months ago and its been ups and downs, I find it very hard to keep a good winning streak. and very easy to get into trouble and lose quickly if im not carefull. Hope to be a good buddy to all here and expecting nothing but to share and learn from eachother.

Hi there! Same story than the previous 2 million introductions... i'm just another guy that wanna learn how not to lose more money!

Hello t2w traders, your forums are by far the most user-friendly, packed with tons of advice. Keep up the good work!

Background info: I study economics in Athens and lately I became very interested about the markets. My knowledge on them is fairly limited although I constantly try learn new stuff through the internet, university etc. I haven't traded on a real account yet since my capital is near-zero, though I'm more interested in learning as much as I can before I deposit my first money. Short term goals include capital accumulation mostly through savings and basic understanding of the market. My end-game goal is fairly close to the goal presented in this site, make a million or two though I never thought of writing a book afterwards!

Last edited:
I'm a new member and I think I will get a lot of advices here for the purpose to be a good trader.

Even I have a little bit experience in trading but I need to learn more. Hope to learn and share as much as I can with everybody here.

Hello every one
I am from India and i like to trade Fx or Forex including derivatives like options.
unfortunately India do es not allow its residents to trade Fx
hence if any body wish to get any help for trading fx , I can help on mutual terms.

[email protected]

hi, i´m (Amviz13) Antonio Magalhaes from portugal, i need your help to take good profit, i see you.....

I'm a new member and I think I will get
a lot of advices here for the purpose
to be a good trader.
Even I have a little bit experience in
trading but I need to learn more. Hope
to learn and share as much as I can
with everybody here.:D

Hello everyone, I'm a university student studying business economics, I want to learn about investing and trading, for example what should a beginner like me start with, mutual funds? Can i make 25 dollars turn into 100 dollars or 1000 dollars turn into 3000, some people tell me you need to start with at least 100 and others tell me you can even invest with 20 dollars, hopefully I will learn a lot. I want to start earning and I am willing to put in the hard work, thanks