Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing good. This is Alex from London. This is my third day trading so thought better look around and find a place with experienced traders to learn from, and here I am. Looking forward to learning from most of you guys. ;-)

Hi everyone!

I love this forum, it provides one of the most in-depth discussions on stocks, which honestly is hard to find anywhere else haha.

I'm in the line of doing swing trading, and in the long run here I hope to be able to give back by providing trade signals, but for the short run, I would most definitely love to take part in the discussions with fellow traders on their techniques and analysis :)

Hope to see much more of everyone around!

Best regards,
Desmond

Hello everyone,

Just joined this forum. Think I can learn how to make money from forex having been duped/scammed by fintimeinvest.com of $500. I also want to inform anyone who might feel attacted to this scammer called fintime investment. Also know that all hyips are fraud. Strongwallet=vearnuearn=sharetrade income=vexamoney. I have lost so much to these thieves.

HI everyone ! I am new to the site and I have been reading about the boiler room scam,because,I think I might have got at.Has anyone heard of Global Asset Traders in Switzerland? The guy convinced me that he was a UK FSA registered member and I finally invested a small amount on a stock which he sold me below market value.The shares are doing well but when I contacted Globalasset traders and asked them to sell the shares,they say they cant do before 90 days.I instantly thought ,that's it then.they are asking me to wait 90 days because they cant sell the shares before that.Somehow,I think they are boiler room scammers.This is why I wanted to find if anyone has had dealing with this firm in Switzerland.

Hello fellow traders,

Greetings from Singapore.

I chance upon this forum today and joined immediately, to learn.

I have been trading stock index futures for a living for the past 8 years. I am a self taught trader and it took me 3 years to learn from my mistakes, before I managed to recover my losses and keep what I made. I think one lifetime is not long enough to learn to trade and a trader cannot claim success until the day he quit trading.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
hello friends my name is kantibhai. i joint fourm today. i want RPM Indiacators for MetaTrader 4

Pl. help me

Thanks

Hi to all members, I'm new on this forum , I'm from Italy , I'm a trader since 11 years and I'm a programmer, on this time I realized a good EA, it's name is RockEA, now I give to all for free. This EA is a trend follower very complete, with good filters, you can use it with very little SL to preserve your money.You can download for free, the website is in italian , but if you can help me I will do it also in english! Have a good trading!

yes please

Hi to all members, I'm new on this forum , I'm from Italy , I'm a trader since 11 years and I'm a programmer, on this time I realized a good EA, it's name is RockEA, now I give to all for free. This EA is a trend follower very complete, with good filters, you can use it with very little SL to preserve your money.You can download for free, the website is in italian , but if you can help me I will do it also in english! Have a good trading!

please tell me more about your automated trading.

Hi all! I'm doing automated trading since about a year - so far with some success - and am currently working on an automated trading course. I come from a math and programming background.

Hi
I'm a new member and I think I will get
a lot of advices here for the purpose
to be a good trader.
Even I have a little bit experience in
trading but I need to learn more. Hope
to learn and share as much as I can
with everybody here.

hello. everyone. i am also new to here. and also to the forex and trading. hope to keep in touch with you. have a nice day

it's based on Trend Follower System© (Make Money With This Forex Trading System), signal is Ema and filters are: Guppy, Macd, Laguerre,. Inside you can set trading time, trailing, pending orders with distance from Slope, email, max spread, Sl, Tp and so on.
The most important thingh is that you can set very little SL , and this is a big difference from all the others EA I've tested bacause it works on Retracement, so on Eur/Usd you put 5pips SL + spread (I use only 1 pip spread)

I give it for free , if anybody whants to make a little donation ...CAN DO!
You can use it on every instruments (I use on Forex and Indexes), oviusly you have to set each one...
I'm preparing an english manual

please tell me more about your automated trading.
It's not a single system but a portfolio of many different systems - 28 at the moment. I found that having many different systems running at the same time is a good way to avoid large drawdowns and increase the profit per capital ratio. Most of the systems use frequency filters for generating signals.

Hi.
I'm a new member looking for the holy grail in this wonderful wonderland of trading.
And as the title of this great forum, I wish all trade2win.

Hi

Leeds based broker looking to broaden knowledge here.

Loads of good resources on this forum and from what I can tell so far, plenty of internet trolls with recycled opinions too :/

Dear All,
My name is Den Ozi
I'm a new member and I do hope everyone would be willing to share me each step how to be a good trader and I am sure I will get
a lot of advices here.

I would really appreciate any advice from you All professional members
With very best regards

hi. im an american in the uk
used to do sports arbitrage and fixed odds betting based on tips
new to forex but looking to learn how to invest
anyone can advise me, im open to learn

Hello to every body here,
I am from India, mainly trading Stock F&O and Commodities from home.
The style of trading :- Swing trading with a holding of 1 -7 days.
I am highly impressed by Linda Bradford, Ross and some other price action traders.

Usually I concentrate on some candlesticks patterns for my trading decision.

I am here for sharing experience, give and take.

Thanks every body.
OGTRADE (One Good Trade)