Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,

I'm from Malaysia and just register on today. I wish to learn more useful trading skills, thank you:cheesy:

Hi there, My name is Fred

I've just joined this forum and a bit new to it all.

I've got a bit of experience in the world of investing and just looking to share my views amongst like-minded people.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have already written a few posts, blurbs and rants, but I thought I would formally introduce myself as given the nod by Sharky.

My name’s Rob aka ‘The Lazy Trader’ and I trade currencies, commodities and indices on the daily chart only. I have been trading since 2008 and have developed my own ‘set and forget strategies’ which have enabled me to enjoy an abundance of free time where I can enjoy lifestyle over watching moving bars all day!

I have joined T2W because not only will a network as well-established and active as this one allow me to develop my own trader education in new areas, but to also impart my experiences/knowledge onto other people.

Thank you.
:D

Hi
I have been spread betting since 2007. I started off by going to one of those free seminars, then got hooked on trading. Spread betting has really improved a lot since then and now is a viable alternative to futures trading. I read many books, but I only got consistent results when I started to trade using price action and stopped using indicators. There are many successful ways to trade, and indicators do work, but they are not for me.

Hi Everyone.

Like most people here I am trying to learn as much as possible about trading. I would like to eventual be able to earn enough from it to subsidise other income - maybe pay for a few nice holidays etc.

Good luck everyone.

Hi all,

I've been using this site a few times already to get some really good information (recently to select my price feed vendors actually), so I'm not totally new to here. I like the clean design that makes it easy to read :)

I'm a developer, I work in finance, I created my company last year (hcg-partners.com) and I created a cool paper trading simulation (tradingdoors.com).

I personally trade options and benefited from FB puts recently :)

Happy trading everyone

Hi all! I'm doing automated trading since about a year - so far with some success - and am currently working on an automated trading course. I come from a math and programming background.

Hello users, respected admin and moderatos,

This is rachel. I'm from brooklyn. I love reading, chatting with friends. I'm working with butapips which is leading forex trading company.

hi everyone i am wilhelm from Qingdao, Shandong,China. China is now the largest exporter in the world. I think you may need someting to be imported from this world factory. but how? through B2B, or B2C platform? No. I guess B2B, B2C is old-fashioned today. I've discoved a new plaform providing orders information and suppliers information, together it makes the trade easier than before. why not have a try. just click this link: O2B International Procurement Platform