Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody! I'm new to trading & am trying to figure everything out. I'm actually in the process of interviewing different programs as to how to learn how to trade. Does anyone have any thoughts on Online Trading Academy? There's so much information out there, I don't know who to trust & who not to trust. Thanks in advance for your help. Tony

Hi everyone!!

Been into the Forex and trade business for quite some time now trying to share some of my experiences

Hi Everyone,

New to trading, undertaking a 1 month training course, one week in and its going well, hard work but enjoyable.

Hopefully have good discussions on here in the future.

Hi all! Been hearing a lot of good press on this website, look forward to getting right involved.

Been trading equities on the US market for a year, made 60% returns on original investment which isn't too bad considering it was a bit of evening fun!

As cliché as it sounds, I always wanted to get into trading. Every top firm wants experience, a proven track record or a extremely high qualification so its been a struggle, but I'm a trainee trader for a private investment firm based on the minories, London.

Currently heavily in FX but will soon be doing futures which is apparently where the real money is at....?

Hi everyone,

i'm forex trader from Lithuania. Trading forex more than 2 years. Now i'm trading for a living.
Moving to Edinburgh on september 27, is anyone in this forum from there? Please write me private mesage, i will be happy to know sombody there.

Good luck everyone.
Tomas

a trader

Dear friends
With warm greeting
My name is Omid and my family is Mahdavi . I am from Iran . I am a forex trader and I have done it professionally for 2 years. As you know due to bad political condition of Iran and universal sanction , we are not able for financial transaction with brokers. For this reason, I am going to immigrate to your country and I need your help for immigration. I would be grateful if you send me a work invitation and help me for a two years- skill visa. Instead, I will do trade in forex market for you. Based on my abilities and experiences and new owned methods, I can surly earn at least 20% (repeat: surly at least 20%) of your deposit from the forex market in each month. Instead, I need a minimum salary ( based on your comments) because i am not single( my wife and one child). In order to ensure, you can open a demo account in forex market ( for example through mw or IFC broker) and send me the login and password of demo account , and let me trade for one month. After a month your account has at least increased 20% of your deposit .
Meanwhile, I can send you a report with photos from each taken position in market during this month.
Please take this email seriously because it does not have for you any risk. Firstly you test me then you send me a skill visa for two years and then if you will satisfy with me you keep me, otherwise deport me to my country.
Nowadays a lot of talents are escaping from iran. Not surly, but maybe , maybe , maybe I was one of them.
Please take this email seriously
You do not lose anything.
Sincerely yours
omid
[email protected]
:clover:

Hi, I'm Matthew from UK. I trade since 5 years, mostly Forex. I trade both automatic and manual.

I also have different PAMM accounts, if you like to have more informations PM me.

Hi Traders,
I'm Full Time trader and just join in this forum!
I'm New Signal provider, please feel free to try it for 2 weeks!

See you! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

im new to the forum

Im interested if any one in this forum has a second hand wave trader 3 by Bryce Gilmore

Hai every body. I am thinking to start commodity business on gold please let me know which site is useful to study fundamental and analysis.
thanks

An introduction.......
based in uk, fair bit of experience trading futures, recently opened a spread betting account with IG Index......do looking to discuss experiences with them

jr

Hello everyone I live in the Seattle area. I have been trading for 5 years. I trade the e minies using stricktly Price action with support and resistance. Not yet consistantly profitable so I assume there must be something I'm missing so I'm hoping to do some reading here and try and figure it out.

Hello to all! I was introduced to this site by a fellow fan earlier this month. I had no idea there were others like me out there! I have been feeling guilty about being anonymous, so I went for it and signed up. I am 37y/o New Yorker, married with one kid. I don't expect to post much, but I think you all deserve to know that you I have been reading yours! I will do my best to participate the most interested for me topics. I would like to thank you all for the accommodation and I am really glad that I found this forum. Cheers

Hello everyone.

Just a college student trying to learn how to trade stock options. No experience, little money, but very eager! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone.I've been trading for about 4 years but whit little success.
I hope I can learn something from this forum,because I don't like to give up the idea that
one day I wheal succeed.

Cheers