Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,
I am Robie, soon it will be a decade in trading but never been near what I wanted to achieve, it is all loss. I have tried possibly all know trade strategies but no luck. Last 4 moths I gave up, but then came back again and trying but no luck. Can anybody tell me names of some companies good for day trading?
Thank you for reading my introduction,
Robie

Hi,
I am Robie, soon it will be a decade in trading but never been near what I wanted to achieve, it is all loss. I have tried possibly all know trade strategies but no luck. Last 4 moths I gave up, but then came back again and trying but no luck. Can anybody tell me names of some companies good for day trading?
Thank you for reading my introduction,
Robie

dont worrie at www.bulloption.com there is a binary options book you can download for free... great tips in there try it....:smart: try it and tell me what you think :)

[email protected]

Last edited:
My story was so similar.
Anyway i was an expert in techniques, theory, mat´s, statistics, bla, bla, bla....
One day i had the chance to introduce to these field a systems engineer and i saw how he dealt with all these, the way he focussed, you know what i mean.
He was bad because he was trying to make an algorithm, you know how they work, at the beggining i tried to correct each of hes mistakes untill i realized that he could be as bad as i want but hes approach was different to mine, and there was something there to be learnt.
Believe me or not, that is the way i become sucessfull.
Try it, a trading cmpany will never have the same success you are trying to reach.
Good luck

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi everybody,

I am James here ..... i have been trading stocks, forex, index and commodities for some years now .... and I hope to learn from all out here and share whenever I can find something useful .... hope to make some great trading budddies too .... Cheers to everyone !!!!

Hello. Glad to be here. Are there places on site for downloading and uploading software? I've noticed that there is an abundance of great help. I'm glad to read it and see you here.

Hi,

I join this forum to spread the word about some ongoing boiler rooms and scams. Unfortunately I discovered they were fake too late and I lost some savings. I hope I can get some help to create some word of mouth about these fake sites so that these guys cannot keep cheating on people.

The site that caught me was:

www.strathclydeassociates.com
www.strathclydeassociates.net

This is the name I gave to my warning site to alert potential victims on this scam:

www.strathclydeassociates-scam.com

You can also check the below link issue by the FSA warning about this issue.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/pdf/strathclyde_associates.[..]

Moreover these guys have other 3 registered websites for the same purpose:

www.fishercapitalmanagement.com
www.shaw-capital.com
www.trent-consultants.com

Yesterday I discovered another one:

www.centurydirectgroup.com
www.investwithcenturydirect.com

This new one is really fancy. They even made some videos and podcasts that they are distributing around.

I hope you guys can help me to spread the word about these scams. Let me know about any idea to keep creating awareness on these boiler rooms.

Thanks and regards,

Mario

The address won't come out right on this page. Please go to ASK Jeeves.Boiler Room SCAMS

I Found the address on ASK JEEVES search.

lilli2

Hi My name is Den
I have been trading for years now
Enjoying the forum immensley
Any questions will be answered as quickly as I can

Hi, I'm completely new to the markets, started forex trading about 6 weeks ago and going well so far had some good trades and some losses to keep my feet on the ground!! Looking forward to learning more, got a long way to go though.

In your case i would call it Luck, so be carefull, its so easy to think you are on the rigth track.

Hi, I'm completely new to the markets, started forex trading about 6 weeks ago and going well so far had some good trades and some losses to keep my feet on the ground!! Looking forward to learning more, got a long way to go though.

Hi Delta 22

A warm welcome to you good luck with you trading. There are lots of
helpfull articles on this sight enjoy.

All the best lilli2:p

Hi, one & all.

I'm a new member, I think I used to be a member a year or 2 ago.

I have been spreadbetting for the last 3-4 years the last 12 months full time.

I trade FTSE, GBPUSD, EURUSD, Crude Oil and Wall St. I still make some howlers that make me laugh and cry at the sametime.

Always looking for that bit of information that will move me a step closer to being very consistant.

Zoe's Dad

Hi guys,
New to trade 2 win. Looking forward being part of the community group. I'm a new option paper trader trying to get more experience on trading index. Has anyone herd of StockMarketFunding?

Hi.
New here(to my surprise I'm a member since some times ago).
Have read a few interesting threads....
Keep it up.

Hi guys,
New to trade 2 win. Looking forward being part of the community group. I'm a new option paper trader trying to get more experience on trading index. Has anyone herd of StockMarketFunding?

Hi Serrod

I have heard of it and done something very similar.
Hi very warm welcome
They trade Americas ecomic news. Company news, Retail prices etc.

You will find all the information at:http://stockmarket funding.com

The SMFO trading school on that website loans you money to trade
while you do live trading you will be earning while you learn.

www.keystoneurope.com is similar but not quite as generous
I went to keystone and continuing to go.:smart:Keystone
follows the smart money trends, basically where the banks go
the crowds follow. Good consistant money.You learn to use 4 screens
technical analisys how touse discount brokers, expensive but value
for money.

All the best lilli2

Feedback would be very welcome.

Warmly yours
lilli2